Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KachraSeth thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Don't kill me for this, but I have the habit of chewing the tip of my pens😆  and I can eat tomato sauce with anything..  literally anything. If no snack is there in home, I simply pick up the bottle of sauce from the fridge and...🤣

Extremely weird, isn't it???

Hi-5 I also eat the tip of my pens🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Hi-5 I also eat the tip of my pens🤣

Hi-5 🤣

KachraSeth thumbnail

I keep scribbling on newspapers while reading them and literally nobody can read it after I have done reading and scribbling🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

I keep scribbling on newspapers while reading them and literally nobody can read it after I have done reading and scribbling🤣

When I come across a model's pic in the newspaper, I just make her more beautiful🤪 by adding ornaments and make up on her with a pen...🤣

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Mishti and @Vagee🤣🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

@Mishti and @Vagee🤣🤣

😆😆😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

Another habit I have is that whenever I am working on something, I always tie my hair back. It don't think it's odd because I probably do it so my hair doesn't get in the way. 

I too have the habit of tying my hair back while working so we are similar in it😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i do it esp on my exam days 😆

my habit is to do weird experiments in the kitchen & my mom getting pissed initially by calling me crazy & laughing simultaneously ...to my surprise, she ends up making most of my suggestions aside from the regular food made @ home...by weird experiments, i end up suggesting mix & matching so like eating salsa sauce with roti, different types of paratha, etc...😆to my mom,, 75% are considered weird in the first place lol...

You are pretty creative I think👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Don't kill me for this, but I have the habit of chewing the tip of my pens😆  and I can eat tomato sauce with anything..  literally anything. If no snack is there in home, I simply pick up the bottle of sauce from the fridge and...🤣

Extremely weird, isn't it???

Chewing tip of pens sounds funny😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I did it as a child then my brother used to fake anger so I eventually stopped😆