Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

And to answer everyone's question

Social media has made it easier to share thoughts easy while staying anonymous.

There's also the fact it is encouraged to think on these lines. No surprise they would thrash Maharaj 

Turns out sensitivity is not our country's issues it's the same problem world over. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Confession: I have watched only the first episode and have not seen the twitter comments. May be later episodes are better. 

I was very eager to watch the show being a big fan of mahabharata. Have read various interpretations of MB. So a modern world clash with MB in a comedy is very interesting. Was very much disappointed with the 1st episode itself. Could not stomach another episode. I have found it too frivolous and silly. It's not that I have not watched brainless comedies before but this is just another level. I believe the Twitter people are just using religion as an excuse to stop this show.

As for the religious comments, some of the characters being used in the show may not be gods directly but are revered enough. Showing gandhari stumbling around is not going to impress anyone. Acc, to many versions of MB she was important and powerful enough to curse krishna and was no buffoon. Makers could have chosen any other kingdom to time travel. Reusing the same old classics shows lack of creativity. And if they are going to use the content and characters of MB, i feel they should atleast use them with respect and intelligence. 

Again i have only watched the first episode and not others, pls let me know if it improves. Popped in the forum to see how it is being perceived by others.