Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

1. How you met

On my 2nd day in institute last year. I was sharing cookies and it turned out to be her fav. She was hesitant at asking for other one, I laughed at it and gave her some more๐Ÿ˜†

2. Why is this person your best friend

She understands me well and stands by my side all the time. Our likes differ but she still supports me. Last one but an importane one, her sense of humour is as bad as mine ๐Ÿ˜†

3. Fondest memory with/of your friend

When we were walking through our passage our senior a tomb boy girl who is like the gundi of her batch crashed into me and my bestie shouted at her,"Don't you have eyes? Idiot" And our senior who has the habit of retorting said "Sorry" I was overjoyed. I always stand up for my ownself but after so many years someone other than my family had stood up for me.

Good post Alina.

@Bold1 - I bet you have a lot of inside jokes lol

@Bold2 - Aww this is really sweet! Standing up for your friend shows how protective you are about them

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

1. After shifting from day to morning class in 7th standard, it was my first day, I sat with one of my close friend of that shift and in next bench, she was sitting. I noticed that she gave eyeshadow ( latter I got to know it was petroleum jelly, as it was winter she smeared it on her eyelids to protect from being dried! ) That's what I was asking my friend & she thought I called her Santal (an ethnic group ) then there was some argument about that! Our first meeting was not pleasant but don't know how we became so close! We laugh even now remembering the incident. The same happened with my another best friend, we had not liked each other much but now we're best friends!

2. Our relationship is a pure bliss. I never hesitate to tell anything to her thinking what she might be thinking, she understands me. She was always there in any situation. Also we're much alike, so we get along well.

3. One of the memory- Our English tuition was little far from the main town & there was so many beautiful gully on that road. Once we thought to walk the other gully just beside our tuition's one till we find main road. But even after walking more than half-hour couldn't find that & we lost the route for coming back as well! We got little afraid as there was no common transport as well. After a while we noticed a rickshaw & came back home with it. We quite enjoyed it going for unknown. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

@Bold1 - I bet you have a lot of inside jokes lol

@Bold2 - Aww this is really sweet! Standing up for your friend shows how protective you are about them

Yes we have many and we are laughing throughout our classes๐Ÿ˜† One more close friend of mine joins us many times. My other friends call us 3 Idiots

Ik. I don't even have to ask her for being with me. She sticks along whenever neededโค๏ธ

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My Best friend is two years  senior to me.๐Ÿ˜Š

She is my best friend because I can tell her anything without her judging me. Also, though we are in different countries, I can call her up or send messages anytime without her threatening me about the time difference. ๐Ÿ˜›

My fondest memory is when she qualified for IRS. She didn't believe that she could make it but she did qualify for this job and I will never forget her expression. I pushed her hard for this and Thank God she made it.

Thanks Alina for taking us back to memory lane.๐Ÿ˜Š

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tennessean

My Best friend is two years  senior to me.๐Ÿ˜Š

She is my best friend because I can tell her anything without her judging me. Also, though we are in different countries, I can call her up or send messages anytime without her threatening me about the time difference. ๐Ÿ˜›

My fondest memory is when she qualified for IRS. She didn't believe that she could make it but she did qualify for this job and I will never forget her expression. I pushed her hard for this and Thank God she made it.

Thanks Alina for taking us back to memory lane.๐Ÿ˜Š

@Bold - wow kudos to you guys for maintaining a long-distance friendship!