crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Haseena😁

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

thank you for your wonderful wishes sister, just being at home working and managing home in between. nothing much of celebration today , just gt some food from the nearby restaurant and relaxing. today was in con call since early morning and I want to knock off at any time now...how are you doing there? yesterday reported cases below 100 which was a good sign, lets flatten the curve...

Thank You Quotes - Home | Facebook

Ah sis welcome 🤗may your troubles be less & blessings more 🎂

Doesn't matter, gives you reason for another celebration with ample retail therapy when all this is over😆you deserve it !

Special delicious take away is good enough under circumstances, a close knit virtual party with bit of decor and intelligent play of lighting can perk up with three priceless people to cheer, who needs rest when you have the best 🥳

The curve has started to flatten 👍🏼that's just the kind of good news & probably one of the best birthday gift God has bestowed.. a certain pious way to lower your stress 🙏( & can't stop from adding - forget about laundry today 🤣) Happy Birthday,once again! 

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Happy Birthday Haseena😁

Thank you Kelly for your wishes. How are you doing? Stay safe dear. 

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Ah sis welcome 🤗may your troubles be less & blessings more 🎂

Doesn't matter, gives you reason for another celebration with ample retail therapy when all this is over😆you deserve it !

Special delicious take away is good enough under circumstances, a close knit virtual party with bit of decor and intelligent play of lighting can perk up with three priceless people to cheer, who needs rest when you have the best 🥳

The curve has started to flatten 👍🏼that's just the kind of good news & probably one of the best birthday gift God has bestowed.. a certain pious way to lower your stress 🙏( & can't stop from adding - forget about laundry today 🤣) Happy Birthday,once again! 

Hola sista yes friends and family called me to wish me. I took a break from laundry and ask my husband to do it for this week. Got my dinner set on the table... And we are ready to attack our dinner after prayers. 😘😂

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Haseena 🤗

Sorry for late dear 🤗

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

Happy Birthday Haseena 🤗

Sorry for late dear 🤗

thank you Anu for your wishes, how are you doing at home with your family?