Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Lavy, I don't know if anyone has told this to you before but the level of maturity you exhibit at such tender age is truly commendable👏 Rather most of the young ones here are far too understanding and sensitive for their ages. Wish I had some of it when I was at that stage a few years back😆

Thanks for the compliment, it made my day❤️🤗 but I ain't this mature I believe😆 

My class teacher had called me mature last time infront of the whole class and I had faced a lot of teasing from my friends😆

But whatever amount of maturity I carry all credit goes to my parents and bro.

Everyone grows in their own way and you are an incredible person so don't feel sad.

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

"Ek hariye jaowa bondhu (one lost friend)" a Bengali song by Shayan is one of my favourite song. Whenever I hear the song, the memories of my friends keep flashing in mind. There were friends from childhood to today with whom I shared a lot memories but they're no longer with me, the connection just got disconnected with time. And it reminds me of my best friends, for study purposes everyone is busy with their life, I miss those days when we used to meet daily!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

"Ek hariye jaowa bondhu (one lost friend)" a Bengali song by Shayan is one of my favourite song. Whenever I hear the song, the memories of my friends keep flashing in mind. There were friends from childhood to today with whom I shared a lot memories but they're no longer with me, the connection just got disconnected with time. And it reminds me of my best friends, for study purposes everyone is busy with their life, I miss those days when we used to meet daily!

Childhood memories with friends remain the best ones throughout life.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Fun fact which is of no use-

I listened to all the songs which you'll have mentioned. 

Good choices people👍🏼

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Fun fact which is of no use-

I listened to all the songs which you'll have mentioned. 

Good choices people👍🏼

Yay! I get really happy when people listen to songs I recommend 😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Yay! I get really happy when people listen to songs I recommend 😆

Ikr. We just feel that our choice is great😆

I love listening to songs so go on to listen to each one

BTW Navigator is good and I have been listening to Electric for quite some time😳

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 4 years ago