Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

Actually I have seen signs in Ridhi and Rakesh.. So wasn't shocked much..

That's why I really dont mind of they keep away from SM.. Sidnaaz are undiluted relationship, pure and precious. Along with fate, I really wish they too work and keep external influences at bay and actually they are already so different and they have made it work in toxic house like BB, then may be fate and god is with them. 

🤞

Wendy you said you will tell when right time will come ..pata nahi kab hoga right time ...then plz say what was it and how it happened ..reading all these things about other couples breaking up is not giving a nice feeling ..it’s really sad 😞 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Most livein relationships r different fm sidnaaz one ..most couples livein together in a flat where both hv equal share so that if they break up then both can tk their money back ..

Here i dunno what to say about sidnaaz bec sana is directly staying at sid ka house 🤔..Same sana who in bb house used to say that she dont like staying at someone else's house ..

So theres every possibility of a secret marriage or engagement..

Even karan once hinted when someone asked whether sana staying as guest ..karan said whereever she staying , she staying like a owner ..

Jyoti what are you saying 😲secret marriage or engagement and our snit people don’t know about it 😲🤣

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

even though Sid said he wants companionship, he loves kids too and his family and Sana won’t agree for kids out of wedlock! And after dating so many obviously he must have thought that it’s better I settle for a companion than a wife! But with Sana his decision was very clear that he needs her as his wife and not a gf or just a companion! If not he wouldn’t have asked, why are you my wife and with a pause or my mother? And even when Salman said it first time he was happy and Sana fought with Arti right that, ok i m his wife happy? Even though he was like what are you saying, he always wanted to hear that, so his relationship with Sana was for marriage once he fell in love in SR! Before that he might be in doldrums but after SR his mission was Sana to be his bride 🤣

hehe!!! i agree to all, but cant relate to last sentence. it was not after SR, it was always there😛. mein bhi kuch zada nai bolunga jyoti ji k jaise😆

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Jyoti what are you saying 😲secret marriage or engagement and our snit people don’t know about it 😲🤣

haan zor zor se bol k saari duniya ko batade😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

hehe!!! i agree to all, but cant relate to last sentence. it was not after SR, it was always there😛. mein bhi kuch zada nai bolunga jyoti ji k jaise😆

theek hain! No problem 😆! I think before SR he was attracted to her but not sure that he was as serious for the marriage! Maybe thought of dating for  a while first 😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

even though Sid said he wants companionship, he loves kids too and his family and Sana won’t agree for kids out of wedlock! And after dating so many obviously he must have thought that it’s better I settle for a companion than a wife! But with Sana his decision was very clear that he needs her as his wife and not a gf or just a companion! If not he wouldn’t have asked, why are you my wife and with a pause or my mother? And even when Salman said it first time he was happy and Sana fought with Arti right that, ok i m his wife happy? Even though he was like what are you saying, he always wanted to hear that, so his relationship with Sana was for marriage once he fell in love in SR! Before that he might be in doldrums but after SR his mission was Sana to be his bride 🤣

The way he enjoyed that 10 yrs later meeting convo said it all . He was all blushing and happy when shehnaaz was describing their children . I have said it earlier too that it is a typical newly wedded couple kind of conversation . Or the ones who are going to get married soon . 

He was thoroughly enjoying it . And had that faraway look in his eyes at times as if he was visualising it all. 

And he murmured too ki "shehnaaz main jaat hoon , lag raha hai tu gale padne waali hai " and here gale padne waali hai in boy's lingo means shaadi karni padegi tujhse .

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Snit is got nothing to do with such info 😆

just thought of sharing an amazing piece of writing by someone😆 for refreshing those memories and days when i bumped into her😆(in a very positive way ofcourse)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5131303

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

From whatever i hv seen in bb house , sidnaaz r not typical dating type couple ..thats why other housemates could never understand their relation ..

They were like typical husband wife inside house who fought yet slept together ...like salman often asked them aapki shaadi ko kitne saal hue ..Bec thats how they behaved..

The body language was suspicious ..rest later🤐

Not just body language jyoti, their were many other things too..

I too have something to say for long and now I will too once they make things official👍🏼

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

The way he enjoyed that 10 yrs later meeting convo said it all . He was all blushing and happy when shehnaaz was describing their children . I have said it earlier too that it is a typical newly wedded couple kind of conversation . Or the ones who are going to get married soon . 

He was thoroughly enjoying it . And had that faraway look in his eyes at times as if he was visualising it all. 

And he murmured too ki "shehnaa main jaat hoon , lag raha hai tu gale padne waali hai " and here gale padne waali hai in boy's limgo means shaadi karni padegi tujhse .

For me he stressing twice that bacche maa pe gaye hain ziddi pan mein was cute and he was serious when he said it 😆! And then he saying ek ho shaadi, laughing at her words when she said accha tu mera Ghar gaya tha 😳! Uska bas chalta ( ofcourse agar woh Chahta to BB wale khush hojaate) I meant if he wasn’t a private guy toh woh BB mein hi shaadi Karleta 😆