Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Ok while reading the news of Ritwik and Asha now, I even read there is trouble in Karan Kundra and Anushaโ€™s relationship too? ๐Ÿค” I m not fond of this couple as such but if itโ€™s true then itโ€™s sad

Btw asha and Ritwik another NB winning couple 

KARAN ANUSHA TOOO!!!

Ho kya raha hai yaar!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Basically these are the couples who have displayed maximum pda during dating phase..Isse. Toh better hai Sidnaaz straight away announce their engagement/Roka news only if not wedding!

I prefer them to be engaged rather dating!

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

as per news they broke up month earlier itself, before this lockdown 

its all about stars and destinies, koi lockdown na weak kr skta na strong. your love and trust is the only thing for each other, which binds you together.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wendy25

Tbh I am someone who would like to have a year or two of courtship period before settling down.. But I have realized with Sidnaaz things are different, requirement is different.. In BB house they already have passed test of fire which relationships take yearsto achieve.. They have already lived ,infact living like husband and wife, better make it official on papers as well.. It will bring sense of peace and security in them as well as us..

Earlier i was skeptical due to career reasons, but now i feel you all are right.. Deepveer,Virushka toh still dated for 3-4 years, but even Ralia might get married next year. Marriage related taboo in industry is weening off thankfully.

Apart from that Iam sure marriage will bring good luck to them on career front too, (astro things๐Ÿ˜‰

Year toh i think they will take..but by next year may be they finally get married.. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โœจ

Rita aunty FTW..

From whatever i hv seen in bb house , sidnaaz r not typical dating type couple ..thats why other housemates could never understand their relation ..

They were like typical husband wife inside house who fought yet slept together ...like salman often asked them aapki shaadi ko kitne saal hue ..Bec thats how they behaved..

The body language was suspicious ..rest later๐Ÿค

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want them to get married and then do this show! Anyways Sid wonโ€™t go for grand wedding for sure, no matter what, and the way things are this year, Sid should get married once lockdown ends and continue their projects! Why unnecessary delay the wedding 

Wat if they are already married meaning just with families sindoor and garlands and proper wedding later

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

KARAN ANUSHA TOOO!!!

Ho kya raha hai yaar!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Basically these are the couples who have displayed maximum pda during dating phase..Isse. Toh better hai Sidnaaz straight away announce their engagement/Roka news only if not wedding!

I prefer them to be engaged rather dating!

i feel seedha shaadi news hi milega๐Ÿ˜†

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok while reading the news of Ritwik and Asha now, I even read there is trouble in Karan Kundra and Anushaโ€™s relationship too? ๐Ÿค” I m not fond of this couple as such but if itโ€™s true then itโ€™s sad

Btw asha and Ritwik another NB winning couple 

Oh god karan and Anusha also๐Ÿค“this is what is happening in tv and Bollywood industry . Either cheating or financial issues are the two reasons for all these breakups and divorces. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail

this couple dated longer and had broken up once in between too, but love got them back together and this guy has too much ego! 

Nine years of relation and broke up in between and then got back together ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vishwa19

Mujhe kabhi kabhi feel hota hai..maybe they have got married already (secretly) .. I guess ye maine pehle bhi post kiya hai shayad on previous chat threads..

Secret holi party hosted by Sid could have hax some purpose to it..

But again.. me kuch bhi khayali pulao paka sakti hu..shayad lockdown ka asar hai!!!

Papa gill ki khushi se toh aisa hee lagta hai ..he is so chilled aaj kal jaise ladki ka bojh utar gaya ho head se ๐Ÿ˜†

Same papa gill always looked tensed during bb and msk days ..

Luvpari345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

this isolation is either going to make couples stronger or weaken their bond ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think it makes new couples stronger and old couples weaker ๐Ÿคฃ

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail