Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I couldn't seem to find the episode anywhere. Does that mean that Star Plus has stopped airing this show as well for the timebeing or was an episode aired and just not uploaded anywhere?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I guess its uploaded now.

Kabhi kabhi garam sitaara gets lazy in uploading ðŸ¤£

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey, they uploaded today episode in Disney+Hotstar. I don't know why they didn't telecasted MKJH yesterday.

Minionite thumbnail

Hmm ok. I thought maybe they decided to stop telecasting for the timebeing. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Oh oh, I just watched today. Its airing at 10PM on Star Plus.

That's so rude of SP to not let the viewers know about the telecast timings😡

Mahabharat is airing from 8-10PM. Lmao, koi fayda nahi hai.

🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Arre samjha karo. Chronology samjho. 

Mahabharat and Ramayan on DD. Top TRP.

Star Plus - Hmm if they can do it, so can we. We'll beat them. We have a newer Mahabharat plus a nice comedy show that is also set in Mahabharat. We will top them. Let's air Mahabharat episodes nonstop during the time when everyone is used to their regular TV shows. Perfect for our TRPs instead of throughout the day like DD.

DD's response:

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

EXACTLY.

SP ko milega sirf katora.😆

Cause honestly, SP stuff looks sooo ridiculous now that I've seen DD ðŸ¤ª

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

🤣🤣🤣

EXACTLY.

SP ko milega sirf katora.😆

Cause honestly, SP stuff looks sooo ridiculous now that I've seen DD ðŸ¤ª

Yes and SP is late to the party. Not many people are going to stop watching DD's Mahabharat to switch to SP's Mahabharat. It's a continuity break.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yes and SP is late to the party. Not many people are going to stop watching DD's Mahabharat to switch to SP's Mahabharat. It's a continuity break.

They're just randomly competing with every DD show. DD's Ramayan and Mahabharat dono se SP is taking takkar with it's own MB. That's such a poor effort!

And when I go on to see both, my face turns bleeehh within minutes of watching SP waala MB.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

They're just randomly competing with every DD show. DD's Ramayan and Mahabharat dono se SP is taking takkar with it's own MB. That's such a poor effort!

And when I go on to see both, my face turns bleeehh within minutes of watching SP waala MB.

Yes! SP's MB is more recent, thus it was more talked about, but the quality is actually in DD's MB and Ramayan. It proves yet again that the real quality was in the past. Isn't that why all channels are starting to show some of the older shows from the 90s?

Sab TV is showing Office Office and Yes Boss! I mean like they are going back in time as well. I think they also are bringing back the first season of Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo. And possibly some of the first episodes of FIR.

Zee TV is airing Hum Paanch again.

DD brought back Buniyaad, Shaktimaan, and Dekh Bhai Dekh again.

Sarabhai and the original Khichdi are back on air.

Just think about this. In between all these classics, SP decided that it's 2014 MB is enough. It should have brought back shows like Star Bestsellers if it wants to be noticed.