Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay! Let's make it official! Ahem Ahem!

I won't be visiting the forum from tomorrow morning for like 10-11 days. 

We were already talking about opening a thread in Chat Club, but none of us really know how to do it. So it may take some time. So should we complete the remaining 2 pages and open one last Interaction Thread? 

Because Divya Dhristy isn't archived yet so we may have some time in our hand. We can discuss interact here until the thread in CC opens and later shift there. Plus, we have other threads here which I guess remains open until 3 months is completed after the last reply. So we can comment there also. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Okay! Let's make it official! Ahem Ahem!

I won't be visiting the forum from tomorrow morning for like 10-11 days. 

We were already talking about opening a thread in Chat Club, but none of us really know how to do it. So it may take some time. So should we complete the remaining 2 pages and open one last Interaction Thread? 

Because Divya Dhristy isn't archived yet so we may have some time in our hand. We can discuss interact here until the thread in CC opens and later shift there. Plus, we have other threads here which I guess remains open until 3 months is completed after the last reply. So we can comment there also. ðŸ˜Š

Well, I do think that we should open one more interaction thread... 

And I was just going to mention this that the YHM and DD forums have not yet been archived. So, there is a possibility that we may also have some time in our hands.

Yes, the threads remain open for three months after the last reply. So we can definitely comment there too...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, YHM is highly popular but DD wasn't popular on that scale. Still there are members who are posting FFs I guess, so let's say this will be open too.

But you know, for obvious reasons I have a different wish. ðŸ˜ˆ So I think one last Interaction Thread and may be after a month we can phodofy our third nariyal together. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, YHM is highly popular but DD wasn't popular on that scale. Still there are members who are posting FFs I guess, so let's say this will be open too.

But you know, for obvious reasons I have a different wish. ðŸ˜ˆ So I think one last Interaction Thread and may be after a month we can phodofy our third nariyal together. ðŸ˜Š

Well, yes there is still some time before the forum gets archived. 

Bold: humara dimag subah se kahin aur ghoom raha hai... To kripaya iska meaning bataye... ðŸ˜† 

I agree... We can have one more interaction thread and then when the forum is archived, we can phodofy the farewell ka nariyal... 

(But phir bhi chakkar lagate rahenge yahan. Kya pata I get a sudden urge to write something?? ðŸ˜†)

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, I was listening to one of my favourite songs, 'Aarambh' and I was imagining all those fight sequences of Nazar... especially the Pralay Yudh one...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, koi double meaning nahi tha. Honestly kisne kya share kiya, I am least bothered about it. Posted Niyati's article only to compensate for certain other threads. 

To mere liye ideal scenario yeh hain ki hum relevant discussion aur creations upar rakkhe and then give it a proper farewell. Chakkar to hum band forum mein bhi kaat sakte hain. ðŸ˜Š

I haven't heard the song, so can't tell. 

But yes, peechle kuch dino se humara dimaag kuch zyada hi chal raha hain, thaknks to Goodnewsaria ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

To uss-i-ka asar hain! ðŸ˜‰

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, koi double meaning nahi tha. Honestly kisne kya share kiya, I am least bothered about it. Posted Niyati's article only to compensate for certain other threads. 

Okay...

To mere liye ideal scenario yeh hain ki hum relevant discussion aur creations upar rakkhe and then give it a proper farewell. Chakkar to hum band forum mein bhi kaat sakte hain. ðŸ˜Š

Of course... Chakkar to hum band forum main bhi kaat sakte hain.

Magar open forum main chakkar lagane ka maza thoda different hota hai...

I haven't heard the song, so can't tell. 

I was listening to it yesterday... And it is one of my favourite songs.

Lyrics were actually matching the battle situation.

But yes, peechle kuch dino se humara dimaag kuch zyada hi chal raha hain, thaknks to Goodnewsaria ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

To uss-i-ka asar hain! ðŸ˜‰

I agree... Pichhle kuch dino se humara dimag kuch zyada hi chal raha hai. Thanks to Good News-aria... ðŸ˜†

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, gotta go now...

See you later. ðŸ˜Š

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I gotta go too!

Bye! ðŸ˜Š

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Same issue here! 

Have never opened and seeing the invite only - bhaag ke aa gaye! ðŸ¤”

I did interact with others in other forums but not too close with anyone. For me, three of us suffices. 

If you guys have friends, you can definitely include. After all the more the merrier! ðŸ˜Š

Hi5. Seems odd too, kinda.

I believe as you suggested last thread 3 is fine. Then PMs only could be better maybe, cos anyways when there are no Discussions, you don't know. But yes, anything is fine. Good luck as you are not going to come for a few days. Take care. Honestly even am considering to take a short break.