Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Yeah! That's a problem. So, what do you wanna talk about that might make you feel lighter? 😊

True! It takes a while, bas. Have nothing in mind.😃

About feedback, sure! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Madhura... These are indeed really amazing.

You did a really good job. 👏 👏 👏

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Madhura... These are indeed really amazing.

You did a really good job. 👏 👏 👏

Thank you Nikki😃

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, frankly speaking, I skipped the MayRa track entirely... And due to this, I missed some of the Piansh sequences too... So, I had to first go through the WU and then watch while FFing.

In fact, I'll be completely honest... When AA was introduced as a super evil entity, I was actually curious about him and was interested in him... But the moment he opened his mouth and then the MayRa track began, I was like: Bas!! Ho gaya humara... Jai Ram Ji Ki!!!

Well, I was annoyed to be honest because I didn't like a new entity and the need of a new protector, considering Piya was about to give birth.

I am not saying leads have to be extra special but a show should revolve around them and with careful inclusion, later parallel leads/supporting cast too can do wonders. 

But sudden shift is annoying.

Like you said, it's not that I am against kids. Rather I feel this is how you should portray it like starting from your life, love, marriage then kids - every step with new challenges.

So sudden focus on Adi was definitely annoying.

But since I watched it later, I do feel even we hype it a lot because there were a lot of things that PiyAnsh did at that time to protect him - Piya turned into mermaid, Ansh went into mirror, so even if the focus was on Adi, I think PiyAnsh had enough space. Plus Kiara with NiyArsh was a treat to watch.   

The thing that actually pissed me off was when Adi revived Tara.   

I mean Ansh I could still understand, he helped passing the paste although the pharmacist in me cringed watching that and literally developed a complex that is drug delivery system a joke to you? 😡 😡 😡

But Tara's was ultra glorification almost in Mo's scale because no one can revive a dead person even if he was born with Shiv's Shakti (Trinetra Mani). 

BTW, kindly elaborate - Jab AA ne apna mu khola! 😛 

Intensity?? Let me tell you:

According to these people who are probably great scholars, intensity is something when a male lead misbehaves with his partner and then makes up for it by showing some romantic kind of gestures by going shirtless or something similar...

🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

I had a favor to ask dear! Can you open a CC thread? I have no idea how to do that and even here we have almost reached 150 so I think it's time. 😭 😭 😭

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I had a favor to ask dear! Can you open a CC thread? I have no idea how to do that and even here we have almost reached 150 so I think it's time. 😭 😭 😭

Actually am kinda bad in opening these threads. Even I have not opened.

Also how do we keep it? Invites only like just us 3 or anyone else you guys want to suggest?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Actually am kinda bad in opening these threads. Even I have not opened.

Also how do we keep it? Invites only like just us 3 or anyone else you guys want to suggest?

Same issue here! 

Have never opened and seeing the invite only - bhaag ke aa gaye! 🤔

I did interact with others in other forums but not too close with anyone. For me, three of us suffices. 

If you guys have friends, you can definitely include. After all the more the merrier! 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, I was annoyed to be honest because I didn't like a new entity and the need of a new protector, considering Piya was about to give birth.

Of course I was also annoyed at that because they introduced the term 'Rakshak' implying that the kid is going to be the saviour...

I was mainly curious to see if I get the clever and cunning male villain that I always wanted to see... Someone who will give a tough time to Piansh+Team R.

I am not saying leads have to be extra special but a show should revolve around them and with careful inclusion, later parallel leads/supporting cast too can do wonders. 

Definitely... They are the leads after all!! The show should be revolving around them... Magar yahan to A-T ki entry ke saath hi Piansh were sidelined... Hell!! Their screenspace was even less than 5 minutes in certain episodes!!!

But sudden shift is annoying.

Definitely... Sudden shift is really annoying...

Like you said, it's not that I am against kids. Rather I feel this is how you should portray it like starting from your life, love, marriage then kids - every step with new challenges.

So sudden focus on Adi was definitely annoying.

Agree completely... Even I am not against kids. And I would have loved it if they would have introduced Pia's pregnancy in a proper way. But this sudden twist of Mo's kundali and Ansh's son/her blood being the one to kill her really put me off... Just for the sake of stretching the story, they introduced this K-Factor.

Instead, they could have shown Mo gaining age in some other way and then sending all those entities that entered for revenge... Maybe they could have shown Mo striking a deal with Shalaka in return for her age and then breaking the promise as usual and Shalaka out for revenge??

But since I watched it later, I do feel even we hype it a lot because there were a lot of things that PiyAnsh did at that time like to protect him - Piya turned into mermaid, Ansh went into mirror, so even if the focus was on Adi, I think PiyAnsh had enough space.

Definitely... Piansh had enough space. But for one week post his birth, he actually seemed to be the central character...

The thing that actually pissed me off was when Adi revived Tara.

Don't even remind me of that!!! They actually broke the law of nature by bringing back a dead person... 

Adi may be super powerful; he may be a saviour and everything else but he is definitely NOT God!!! How can he revive a dead person??

I mean Ansh I could understand, he helped passing the paste although the pharmacist in me cringed watching that and literally developed a complex that is drug delivery system a joke to you?

Behen... The science student inside me was crying chaati peet peet ke at both these scenes...

But Tara's was ultra glorification almost in Mo's scale because no one can revive a dead person even if he was born with Shiv's Shakti (Trinetra Mani). 

I don't want to remember Tara now... 

BTW, kindly elaborate - Jab AA ne apna mu khola! 😛 

You can take this muh khola in two instances:

1. Initially, AA used to be in a hoodie and did not reveal his face. So, tab tak when he was fighting and tricking Team R was still fine. When he came out of that hoodie and then they showed his 'loving son' side, I was put off... I understood they are going to copy Piansh and AA will be a Sasta Copy of Ansh and Panna ki Tamanna will be another Duplicate Mo.

2. When he opened his mouth to speak...

Intensity?? Let me tell you:

According to these people who are probably great scholars, intensity is something when a male lead misbehaves with his partner and then makes up for it by showing some romantic kind of gestures by going shirtless or something similar...

🤣 🤣 🤣

What??? 🤓

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Instead, they could have shown Mo gaining age in some other way and then sending all those entities that entered for revenge... Maybe they could have shown Mo striking a deal with Shalaka in return for her age and then breaking the promise as usual and Shalaka out for revenge??

Wonderful suggestion! 👏 👏 👏

See, this is the reason I feel I am more of PiyAnsh fan than Nazar because the show disappointed me infinite times but the couple had a proper journey minus a couple of particular tracks. 

🤣 🤣 🤣

What??? 🤓

Your description! It's super apt! 😆 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Wonderful suggestion! 👏 👏 👏

Thank you Ji... 😊

I thought it was a stupid one...

See, this is the reason I feel I am more of PiyAnsh fan than Nazar because the show disappointed me infinite times but the couple had a proper journey minus a couple of particular tracks. 

Exactly!!! The show disappointed us infinite times...be it MayRa track, cousins' vanishing act, DilMan ending, K track, that leap, MoVedRi over glorification etc. So, yes we enjoyed Piansh more than Nazar... 

🤣 🤣 🤣

What??? 🤓

Your description! It's super apt! 😆 👍🏼

Ji shukriya phir se...