Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reebamathew92

its superb, awesome, beautiful, mind blowing... keep writing more and more dear ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you Reeba ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: MR21

OMG!!! Bajaj is dreaming about them

She is clueless & He is so embarrassed initially but wanted to be in control of himself. 

Hayee!! Such a beautiful dream๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Poor him had to act somewhat rude to stop smiling in front of her.

Kukki reminds him of his ex-wife who cheated her

Prerna never thought even he would have a bitter past & she never tried to know anything about him๐Ÿค”

Bajaj took the first step in bridging the gap between Kukki๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Poor Kukki, she thought she is a bad daughter and so her dad is avoiding her and doesn't talk to her much๐Ÿ’”

He is so angry at himself for making his daughter feel that he doesn't love her.

Brother? Does Kukki has a brother?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

He is such a good father, never wanted his daughter to hat anyone, so hide the truth saying that he couldn't express his love for her properly.

Kukki is such a good daughter, she wanted her father to share his pain with her.

But how can he share with her when he never shared his pain with anyone?

Kukki called his cute๐Ÿ˜†

Warning by Bajaj to Kaushik๐Ÿ˜Ž, I am so happy with this๐Ÿ˜ˆ, & I never want Kukki to feel bad for this guy and fall for him. As Bajaj said, she is good without any Basu in her life.

Awesome update Manjariโค๏ธ. Please continue soon.

Thank you so much ๐Ÿค—

He doesn't know how else to block out his emotions so being rude is the only way. 

She has always been tied up in her own self and her revenge. She has never even tried to understand Mr. Bajaj or look at him as her own. 

so this is just a mention along the lines which ekta is planning to go ๐Ÿ˜† He is the brother no one talks about ๐Ÿ˜† Let's see its just a mention as of now. I haven't decided when and why I'd want him in this story. But it could be interesting later. 

She just expects her father to be open to her because she has seen him go through so much. 

I am so glad you enjoyed the update. 

@Bold: Motto to live by!

Originally posted by: Messi21

Aww so nice to see Me Bajaj finally bonding with Kuki. Poor girl really needed it. I want to see this scene in the show where he stands up for his daughter like the college scene. Loved the chapter. Update soon

Thank you so much ๐Ÿค— Glad you enjoyed the chapter! 

I too want to see how Bajaj shuts kaushik up for the way he talks to kukki! 

Originally posted by: Ghosh.M.

It was so beautiful Manjiri...

Rishabh's dream was so peaceful. Silence has it's own music and they experienced itโค๏ธ

Rishabh is a gone case now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ 1 ghante se washroom mein mirror se batein kar raha tha๐Ÿคฃ

I really liked how Rishabh took a step forward to mend his relationship with Kukki.

Brother yeh kaha se ayaโ“

Kaushik ki chutti ho gayi๐Ÿคฃ

They will have lunch together

Please update soonโค๏ธ

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Hahaha Rishabh bajaj is happy and he doesn't know how to be happy because he hasn't been since so long! 

Brother ekta ne mention kara toh maine bhi socha mention kar du. Im actually wondering what ekta can do with this brother. So if I think of something interesting ill go ahead with it. 

Will update soon!

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I liked the previous Name  though.

Great going 

Ps I see you went back to the title I liked. ๐Ÿ˜

Hii! 

Thanks a ton๐Ÿค— You liked it so we're back to that ๐Ÿ˜› 

I just didn't understand how to justify the title earlier but now i think I know how. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: rinku95

Superb update 

Thanks for pm 

Continue soon 

Thank you rinku โค๏ธ 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

Haha I somehow didn't know how to justify the name 'winds of change' but then later I thought about it and I can. Also, the other title was taken ๐Ÿ˜›

Mr. Bajaj is happy in his life for the first time ever. But this is definitely the calm before a storm called Anurag. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaa Kukki and RB needed to talk! Yesss I will update super soon๐Ÿ˜Ž

Abh baar baar title nahi change karna. Main kanfoose ho jaungi 

Rishabh Bajaj can survive any storm, he is no less than a hurricane himself ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jaldi update karo ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Abh baar baar title nahi change karna. Main kanfoose ho jaungi 

Rishabh Bajaj can survive any storm, he is no less than a hurricane himself ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jaldi update karo ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@ bold - kya line hai ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Love it! But this time it's going to be Prerna's test. Rishabh has already done enough. he deserves some slack, right? Khud Prerna bhi toh kuch kare! 

And yaa no more title changes. My story line justifies this title now. ๐Ÿ˜†

Update will take atleast 2 days. I'm actually working on the other story abhi. Uska I need to structure aage ka story before posting he next update. Next 4 updates are huge there. 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsRishabhBajaj

@ bold - kya line hai ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Love it! But this time it's going to be Prerna's test. Rishabh has already done enough. he deserves some slack, right? Khud Prerna bhi toh kuch kare! 

And yaa no more title changes. My story line justifies this title now. ๐Ÿ˜†

Update will take atleast 2 days. I'm actually working on the other story abhi. Uska I need to structure aage ka story before posting he next update. Next 4 updates are huge there. 

Shukriya ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Prerna pe yakeen toh nahi hai bilkul but tujh pe hai toh shayad sab theek hi ho๐Ÿ˜†

Chalega. Uss wali story ka update de dena phir ๐Ÿ˜›

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely loved it...

Rishabh Bajaj smiling and blushing!๐Ÿ’•

Loved the conversation between Rishabh and Kukki. Finally they've both let out their emotions that were hidden inside them all these years. Liked how Rishabh warned Kaushik.

Waiting for Rishabh and Prerna's lunch date..๐Ÿ’•

Update soon!