Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Speak for yourself.  Just because we post here about stuff we are doing during quarantine doesn’t mean we don’t care about welfare of people getting affected by it or not doing anything for helping . 

U too ,Same 2 u n keep calm n keep whatever with uEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Alright , Let’s see what else you post about:

HR-Kareena still being a thing

Aloo not being deserving of #1( with praises for Deepu included in that thread).

Katrina-Shraddha being terrible actresses and comparing with DP’s acting prowess

Ayushmaan is a superstar or not

Kangu, Sonam, PC’s movies not doing well and comparing to DP’s box office.

Still not enough variety 😆 😆 .

Did you deliberately ignore my two superstars in the making Ranbir-Ranveer? Half of Mintyblueji's posts on these two only with she being almost the only one who is keeping them alive on this forum...How could you?😭

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Its the forum’s loss!😔

I know. It was great till it lasted , But ab Jo ho gya so hoga..

CC @mods

Even cricket fans are appreciating my presence here, I hope you Bollywood fans see light of the day some day. 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Did you deliberately ignore my two superstars in the making Ranbir-Ranveer? Half of Mintyblueji's posts on these two only with she being almost the only one who is keeping them alive on this forum...How could you?😭

Dang ! How could I forget that 😲 ?

Dang ! How could I forget that 😲 ?

No...that was a deliberate move...I am suing you for this defamation of my Millineal Superstars!😒

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

I know. It was great till it lasted , But ab Jo ho gya so hoga..

CC @mods

Even cricket fans are appreciating my presence here, I hope you Bollywood fans see light of the day some day. 

Aap toh bilkul dil pe leliya Ex-Mod ji...Is there any way we can bring you back ?😭

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aap toh bilkul dil pe leliya Ex-Mod ji...Is there any way we can bring you back ?😭

😭itna bol Diya wahi kaafi hain😭

There are ways par ab mujhe khud nahi aana. Mujhe kisika sorry nahi chahiye bas chaiye izzat. 

I felt hurt, insulted, worthless, unloved, unwanted when they did that. Meri galti bhi kuch nahi thi, naa Maine kisiko gaali di, naa apne position (as M0DERATOR)  ka fayada uthaya yaa misguide Kia?? Literally nothing phir bhi itna julm. 

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

😭itna bol Diya wahi kaafi hain😭

There are ways par ab mujhe khud nahi aana. Mujhe kisika sorry nahi chahiye bas chaiye izzat. 

I felt hurt, insulted, worthless, unloved, unwanted when they did that. Meri galti bhi kuch nahi thi, naa Maine kisiko gaali di, naa apne position (as M0DERATOR)  ka fayada uthaya yaa misguide Kia?? Literally nothing phir bhi itna julm. 

😭

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What are we gonna even discuss now? Deepika being No 1 or not  .

Hey 🤣

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Minty your posts keep this forum alive . Try not posting a single topic for 3 days and they’ll know your value and would stop taunting you.

Move to Reddit. The activity is all time high there . So high that I had to make 2 extra accounts to keep up with warning