Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || What it might have been (Chp -24 Final Chapter Updated)

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Guys. I am new here and I am picking up from the prerish part 1 i.e the first time Bajaj entered. I am picking up after the famous Ik Mulaqat scene as the cvs ruined it after that only. For this Rishab was not guilty and they had just returned from jail. I am moving forward with he fact that Rishab was not guilty. Yes i am skipping the iconic then die basu scene. Sorry guys. Please feel free to comment. 

Index

Chapter -1 The Small bit of happiness - Pg1

Chapter 2 - The Mother - Daughter dance - Pg 2

Chapter 3 – Blessings -  pg 3

Chapter 4 – Games of Destiny - pg 3

Chapter 5 - The Friendship - Pg 4

Chapter 6 – Mr. Bajaj or Rishab - Pg 5

Chapter 7 – Plan or Moving Forward - Pg 5

Chapter 8 – The festivities begin - Pg 6

Chapter 9 – The decision - Pg 8

Chapter 10 – The decision - Pg 9

Chapter 11 – The Misunderstanding - A - pg 10

Chapter 12 – The Trust - Pg 10

Chapter 13 - The Dream - Pg 12

Chapter 14 - The Testing Times - Pg 13

Chapter 15 – Checkmate - Pg 15

Chapter 16 -  The Redemption - pg 16

Chapter17 – The Past - Pg 20

Chapter 18 - Questions but no answers - Pg 21

Chapter 19 - The Dark Truth - Pg 24

Chapter 20 - Justice Served - pg 25

Chapter 21 – The realisation - pg 27

Chapter22 – The Risk - Pg 29

Chapter23 - The lie that became truth - Pg 30

Chapter 24 - The Final Proposal - pg 32

PS - I am a newbie and now allowed to post links so 

Chapter -1 The Small bit of happiness

Anurag found Mr bajaj in the terrace. The minute he saw him he started and Mr bajaj was in no mood for all this.

"Kyun kiya Appne Aisa. Suddenly why?? Prerna ke samne itna mahan banne ka natak kyun? No matter what you do main aapko apni aur prerna ki life se nikal ke rahunga. Remember that!!!"

"For God sake Mr basu hosh main aayenge aap. What the hell are you doing. yeh sab karke aap Prerna ko to wapis nahin pa sakenge but yes the respect she has for you you will definitely lose that. Woh Kuki ki Maa hain she is not going anywhere. Khud ko unse aur apne aap se itna door mat kijiye ki you dont recognize yourself. Ki kabhi agar woh wapis bhi aaye to app khud apne haathon se unke face par darwaza band kar de."

And with that he threw the cigar and went back to the room, leaving Anurag fuming and thoughtful.

NEXT DAY - 

Prerna woke up and found herself in Kuki room. She quickly got up and went to get fresh. Mr Bajaj was already awake and was working on something. Mr. Mehra called him and told him that he won't make it to office today. His daughter in law is expecting and his son is out of town so he would be taking her to the clinic.This surprised Rishab and he thought to Herself that since they have been married Prerna has not once been to the doctor and she is also not taking any medicines vitamins or such.

"maybe I should ask her but if she takes it the wrong way but this child is my responsibility. She is taking such good care of kukki I should do my part"

He was about to ask when he realised Prerna had already gone downstairs. Without thinking he called her name.

Downstairs prerna was shocked this was the first time that Rishab had called her out in such way infront of everyone.Anurag who was sitting with his family didn't like this one bit and it got worse when he saw that Prerna literally ran upstairs. Prerna was thinking something was wrong with kukki but Anurag took it the other way and left the table.

When prerna came she saw kukki was sitting on Rishab's lap. Prerna look concerned 

"Is everything okay kuch hua kya aapne is tarah bulaya mujhe?"

"Get ready we are going to meet the doctor"

"Doctor why? Kukki?"

"It is just a routine checkup. I thought she will feel nice if you are there."

Prerna said ok and got ready.

When they reached the doctor she was very happy with Kukki's progress and that made both Prerna and Rishab happy.

When they came out Rishab asked driver to take kukki to the cafeteria and asked Prerna to come with her. He asked her to wait as he went to attend a call. Nurse called Mrs Bajaj and somehow she mixed up two appointment and she thought Prerna was here for an abortion. They entered the gynac room and Prerna was shocked as to why they were there. She didn't know what to think. And thinking of the worst she ran from there and towards the road. Rishab ran after her but before he could reach her a truck was inching towards her he jumped and somehow saved them both.

"Have you lost your mind? You could have died"

"How could you think this? Just because Anurag tries to We had a deal. Aapne bola tha you will accept my child then how could you and here I was thinking ki what a great father you are. But nahin woh sab bas kukki ke liye haina Mr bajaj"

"Wow you seriously think ki main aapko. Agar mujhe yeh karna hota to main bahut pehle kar chuka hota and Trust me you would have Had no option but to agree."

And with that he went inside the hospital

He asked to doctor to check her. When the doctor asked her some questions he was surprised that he had never even gone for a proper check up and  she is not even taking her medicines.

The doctor decided to do one. Prerna saw her baby for the first time and she got so happy. When she heard the heartbeat she almost and unknowingly had tears and  held Mr bajaj hand. Just when she realised she let it go. But nothing can damper her happiness today and unknowingly Rishab was smiling seeing her smile. He checked herself in mirror and stopped smiling.

They took the reports and Rishab warned the doctor that this news should not go out until he says so.

Prerna came and sat in the car with Kukki in her lap. She was so happy. She saw a ice cream and unknowingly and without thinking asked Mr bajaj to stop. As soon as she realised her error she said sorry. But Mr bajaj said ok and bought her the flavor she asked as well as one for kukki.

While she was eating Mr bajaj asked her how come she didn't know anything about any checkup or anything. Prerna explained when she found out Komolika was there she didn't had time to enjoy or be happy. and then she stopped and Mr bajaj said then me.

They were about to leave when somebody pushed prerna unknowingly and all Ice cream fell on Mr bajaj. I am so sorry I am so sorry I didn't mean to kukki started to laugh and ecided to paint his shirt with her ice cream. Prerna tried to stop her but kukki was in no mood and was surprised when Rishab literally opened her coat button and sat in front of kukki to her height and let her finish her drawing on his shirt. and they all started laughing. Mr bajaj said it was ok and said we should go home now. I need to change as I have a meeting.

When they came home and Anurag saw everything he just couldn't stop himself and as soon bajaj went to change. He cornered prerna in the kitchen.

"Leave me Anurag please leave me. Not today please let me have this one moment please don't start today"

"Kya kar rahi ho tum we are not together because of him and you are behaving as if kuch hua hi nahin hain? What happiness? How is there happiness so important to you now how?"

"Kuki ka checkup tha uski reports mili. There was good progress so I was happy."

"Really wow"

"Really."

"Show me main bhi to dekho"

Prerna could let him see them and tried to hide them and in the tussle all the reports caught fire from the nearby gas and prerna could help by Cry.

Everybody ran when they smelled smoke and Anurag and Prerna as much as they tired to salvage them couldn't do anything.Prerna blasted Anurag and this made Anurag even more angry. Why why do you only care about them so much and Prerna couldn't say anything and kept looking at the torn pieces. 

Rishab reached just in time he was the only one who knew why those reports meant to prerna. It was not that they couldn't get another set of report but...

She went near to prerna and very reassuringly said  its ok  we can get another copy these are just reports. Prerna nodded, Rishab asked chandu to fix everything and took her with him.

Anurag just didn't know what to do.

Chapter 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5160456?pn=2

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

An awesome beginning to a great story 

Please do continue my dear

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the way you started 😁 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the forum! 🤗

I am Niyati 😃

The first part is amazing. 

Bajaj is the only person who knew what those reports meant to her and I loved how he handled the situation here with A 👏

Continue soon 🤗

Ps: what’s your name?

Pss: visit PreRish AT if you can 😳

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

HI Thanks for the comments. My Name is Ritu. What is Prerish AT? Sorry I am new Here.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

HI Thanks for the comments. My Name is Ritu. What is Prerish AT? Sorry I am new Here.

Its an appreciation thread where we appreciate Prerish as a couple

MishtiNew thumbnail

What a wonderful start!  waiting for next part! 

Hello, Ritu. I am Mishti. Welcome to the forum!🤗

Ghosh.M. thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's such a good start to the story❤️ please continue soon😍

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghosh.M.

It's such a good start to the story❤️ please continue soon😍

Are you also new?

Ghosh.M. thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail