EPISODE 4- Sacchai Chupaye Nahi Chupti

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode begins with Raja asking Rani about Jharna. It's like kabbab ke haddi ke baare mein premi se hi puch lo...Kya yeh haddi hai humare kabbab mein?  Jokes apart, overall the scene emphasised on the fact that Raja trusts her and wants to know her opinions now and in the future. Beautifully done by Rani, this scene spoke volumes about her character and Jharna's role. Rani's answer about Jharna making him mad is so true, even if one is in love with you that person will not act like sugar, they will have a spicy side as well. And her justification is another mark of her knowledge and experience, none in the world is perfect. 

Jharna trying to feed Raja the sweet specially made for him is another ploy. Dabba full sirf Raja ke liye? Anyway that scene would have looked better with Rani surely, at least true loves true romance would be seen....nothing fake. 

Asha's entry and her seeing Jharna and Raja together surely felt like kabbab mein haddi hi haddi hai. Raja's reaction on seeing Asha is again an indication that he is not comfortable with Jharna...probably if Rani was there this hesitation would have not been there. 

Moti Mummy's entry for once is good in this, at least for a while it stopped Asha from considering Jharna and Raja's relation. However she enters with her own tantrums. Her taking the selfie with the mannequin is so silly but it's Moti mummy. 

To be honest I don't know if Moti mummy wants to cause loss to the shop or wants the shop to fare well. That Saree was looking so good on Rani and she has to find mistakes as if, if the mannequin stood there it will attract more people and then more people will come. But only one good thing can be drawn from this scene which is again RanJa moments.

I really love Raja's respect for women and the way he honours them. When Moti mummy asks the Saree to be changed, he spoke...it was for Rani but I feel even if it was a mannequin he would have spoken. I truly admire this character of Raja. 

And boom we have a RanJa moment. He carries her. This whole scene shows that Rani can find a good life partner in Raja who would take care of her and respect her. And where there is respect, love eventually develops.

Even after taking Rani to the store room he does not trouble her, rather he thinks of how to help her change. And brainy guy he is, puts a cardboard around his face so that she can change. Meanwhile he asks her the need for money....And she answers truthfully. Maybe she has come to trust him. It again shows their future, as a husband he would ask her why money is needed and she would reply truthfully and he would probably give all the money to her saying whatever I earn is yours. I know I know I am living in a dream world but I hope this scene is shown in future.

But But, without problems the love stories can't proceed. And Mehul lands up as a haddi again. Did he not find any other time to be grateful to Raja....he was messing up with our RanJa moments. 

Meanwhile Asha wants the money that was for her. And she finds no way but to steal. Fault is not hers, if story has to progress some kand must happen. And the kand has happened.

Amidst all this Darshana and Hitank share a soul relation. And Kirtida leaves no strings to samp their relation. What kind of mother is She? 

Simultaneously, Raja looks for Rani in the store room...why? A question to ponder over. And he realises that she has gone away from the window. He wants to meet her....why again? He follows her and sees her talking to Mehul. 

This scene again shows Rani's experience. She gets it written that Mehul has to pay the cash to her the next day. Her experience speaks for her. One of my favourite scenes of her. 

The highlight of today's episode is the Mehul Jharna conversation. The base of RanJa's story. Somewhere had Jharna not done this Raja would have never consider anyone apart from Jharna. So thanks to her. And this scene was too good. Jharna has played a very good game of jealousy but she has hurt Raja at the same time. It came as a shock to me that Jharna and Mehul were in a relation...well then I realised that they were two good for nothing people coming together to make another good for nothing family. 

The first dream sequence....Rani gifting the shoes to her mother. I would have wanted the first dream sequence to be of RanJa's but this scene was nothing less to see. This deserved the first position. I truly love the scene.

Overall the episode had many elements but what caught me was Jharna's game apart from RanJa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yess , tottaly agreed. What amazed me in this episode was the hesitation to touch her. He ever ask her if he can pull her through her legs . Which was a significant that in future he would not force intimate condition unlike Mehul forcing jharna to be intimate when she isn't ready . 

As you said , he wasn't comfortable with jharna , he wasn't it was mere infatuation he felt for jharna . Because she was initiating the touch not him . Another important thing what raja saw was beauty without seeing Rani . Which none get it . 

Agar aap ladki hoti toh koi  ladka apko palatkar dekhta zaroor " mesmerized by her beauty ...He still get ...There are frequently scene where his eyes is aww stucked ...

Moti mummy is too greedy that she couldn't understand Relationship . Jharna coming shop to increase diabetes only . As you said a person had to show different personality.. Till now Raja understand Rani personality but if we go on jharna mehul , her sweet sweet talk did magic in their relationship noo ! He had a affair with that girl ..Which is a big thing.  Mehul doesn't seem to be like jharna... Because I  found that he wanted a physical relationship between them as he was not serious in this .  Again there a question arise If these two were in relationship how come they don't have compatibility and understanding or even love ?  There is something which I feel in future we will see in their relationship . 

Raja wanted to see her ! Yesa the desire to see her once more ...The boy was already lost in her ... 

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Yess , tottaly agreed. What amazed me in this episode was the hesitation to touch her. He ever ask her if he can pull her through her legs . Which was a significant that in future he would not force intimate condition unlike Mehul forcing jharna to be intimate when she isn't ready . 

As you said , he wasn't comfortable with jharna , he wasn't it was mere infatuation he felt for jharna . Because she was initiating the touch not him . Another important thing what raja saw was beauty without seeing Rani . Which none get it . 

Agar aap ladki hoti toh koi  ladka apko palatkar dekhta zaroor " mesmerized by her beauty ...He still get ...There are frequently scene where his eyes is aww stucked ...

Moti mummy is too greedy that she couldn't understand Relationship . Jharna coming shop to increase diabetes only . As you said a person had to show different personality.. Till now Raja understand Rani personality but if we go on jharna mehul , her sweet sweet talk did magic in their relationship noo ! He had a affair with that girl ..Which is a big thing.  Mehul doesn't seem to be like jharna... Because I  found that he wanted a physical relationship between them as he was not serious in this .  Again there a question arise If these two were in relationship how come they don't have compatibility and understanding or even love ?  There is something which I feel in future we will see in their relationship . 

Raja wanted to see her ! Yesa the desire to see her once more ...The boy was already lost in her ... 

Absolutely. Every sentence is so true. 

Mehul just wants a physical relation with Jharna probably. And on the other side Raja even asked if he could lift her which truly shows his character.

He has fallen for her already. 

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

Absolutely. Every sentence is so true. 

Mehul just wants a physical relation with Jharna probably. And on the other side Raja even asked if he could lift her which truly shows his character.

He has fallen for her already. 

And also that line Raat ko aaya karo by mehul which sounds so flirtious ...She was playing with raja feelings and we know at last she got what she deserves . Few lines like when raja was hesitate to touch her and then jitani said putla hai teri biwi ni ..( who knows that this putla will change the life of this boy ) and moti mummy -tu iski izzat karega but putla karega ( not sure about other but this putla will do respect him ) and when he lift her it shows he will make her Real queen ... And also Who give Gola like this ...Again jharna should have done something else for buttering the reshamiya .

faishar02 thumbnail

And also that line Raat ko aaya karo by mehul which sounds so flirtious ...She was playing with raja feelings and we know at last she got what she deserves . Few lines like when raja was hesitate to touch her and then jitani said putla hai teri biwi ni ..( who knows that this putla will change the life of this boy ) and moti mummy -tu iski izzat karega but putla karega ( not sure about other but this putla will do respect him ) and when he lift her it shows he will make her Real queen ... And also Who give Gola like this ...Again jharna should have done something else for buttering the reshamiya .

These dialogues make so much sense in real life also. Through the show values are being taught. Apart from that Raja's character is being improved. Even though he is a slave in Reshemiya house, he a true king by heart. I am sure he will make Rani his real queen. 

Ofc Jharna has to try something better, not this buttering. She got what she deserved anyways.

Padosan12 thumbnail

These dialogues make so much sense in real life also. Through the show values are being taught. Apart from that Raja's character is being improved. Even though he is a slave in Reshemiya house, he a true king by heart. I am sure he will make Rani his real queen. 

Ofc Jharna has to try something better, not this buttering. She got what she deserved anyways.

Exactly raja changeover starts from here . 

faishar02 thumbnail

Exactly raja changeover starts from here . 

Absolutely.

I just want him to become independent...just like Rani 

Edited by faishar02 - 4 years ago
Padosan12 thumbnail

Absolutely.

I just want him to become independent...just like Rani 

He will , why you didn't upload the 5th and 6th episode ...

faishar02 thumbnail

He will , why you didn't upload the 5th and 6th episode ...

In the process