|:| Web Series Forum - Chat Club |:|

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome to the official Web Series Forum Chat Club

https://i.imgur.com/JuRQzUi.gif

Lets get chatting but before that, please do bear in mind the below rules.

--Please follow IF CoC at all times. --

https://i.imgur.com/GB0ueeS.gif

Criticism and Bashing: India Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. However bashing is not part of constructive criticism. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

Name Calling/Foul language: While criticizing something, there are times when members tend to go overboard and use certain derogatory and downright offensive words which shouldn't be used for any celebrity/member/DT member. Please remember that any derogatory references, comparing celeb/member to animal or name calling any person [celeb/member/DT member] is against forum rules, and strict action will be taken against those who indulge in it. That being said, we do allow pet names and jodi names for the celebs, as long as they're not offensive to anyone.

Hate speech: India-Forums members are allowed freedom of speech & expression, however please ensure any discrimination, racism or hate speech is not advocated. Refrain from posting any content which might incite/promote hatred towards any member/religion/Nationality/Race or minority communities.

Stalking/Reporting: It is not possible to keep track of each and every post/CC hence members are asked to report the thread with reasons so that DT can look into the concerns/complaints and do the needful.

Discussing and Mocking Members/Fan Groups: Discussing non CC member/fan group is NOT allowed. Refrain from pointing fingers or taking direct or sarcastic digs at other fan groups . Fans can be passionate towards their favorite celebs, but it does not mean they can be judgmental towards other members/fans. Calling other members/fan groups haters, bashers or "real fans" in a snide manner is also provocative and comes under fandom attack.

Discussing Actors Personal Life and Link Ups: Any chat club threads that revolve around rumors and/ or promote baseless assumptions in terms of non-existing relationship about two co-stars will be strictly prohibited! For example, any particular Chat Thread that links two actors in real life without proper official source/confirmation, when they are simply co-stars/professional colleagues will be immediately locked down. However, you are more than welcome to discuss the characters and the actors with respect to the show and their roles thereof, without breaching the boundary.

Spamming and Quoting:
 Do not spam with just emotions/numbers/gibberish to increase post count/pages. However since it is a CC and members don't feel too restricted we would be allowing maximum 20 pages of spam across 150 pages provided rest has some meaningful content or conversation. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

Failure to comply with rules will have consequences.

https://i.imgur.com/GB0ueeS.gif

Off you go chatting now everybody!

Regards,

https://i.imgur.com/BBwCDns.gif

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wuhuuu finally we have a CC🥳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Imagine if this lock down had happened when we had no web series or YouTube and serials aired once a week episodes ..we would have gone mad .

Am.so lucky we have web series n countless videos and audios within easy reach ....makes Lockdown enjoyable with family .

It's time for family bonding

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Has anyone watched Panchali web series?

I was watching asur web series. There i found this anupriya goenka. So I googled her..Toh got information about her this web series. 

altgr thumbnail

Hello all. Thanks for this thread.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Eat healthy n stay healthy this lock down .. Bong Style. 

My lock down jhalmuri 

Muri nao muchmuchi

peyaj ar  lonka  kuchi 

Sorser tel 4-5 phota  

tomato ar dhone pata.

Bit noon,bhaja badam

Kuchono kacha aam  

Aloo sheddo kete nao 

Narikel kuchi bhule na jao 

Just mix with a spoon 

Let the family swoon

Add if  you wish 

bhujiya to garnish

Shob mishiye lagbe darun 

Jhaal muri enjoy  korun .

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone! 

I am personally liking web series alot more than regular dramas that go on forever. 

I recently watched Asur and The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family. Watched Made in Heaven long time ago but loved all of these. 

Was a bit confused with Asur's ending but my most fav was TGIF i was on the edge of my seat the whole time. 

What are you guys currently watching/loving? 

Naman1221 thumbnail

Recently I watched the REJCTX season 2 on the ZEE5. RejctX is set against the background of the most elite residential school in the world. The characters are all placed around this vicinity and their actions revolve around this background. The web series deal with the situational changes that occur over the missing case of a child. This case leads to many revelations that shock everyone. Secrets about each person come to the forefront that shocks one another.

The second season starts with the mysterious death of Anushka Rao played by Kubra Sait and the suspect is Aarav Sharma. Police officer Rene played by Esha Gupta is assigned to investigate the case. Things get complicated when Aarav’s doppelganger comes into the picture and a mysterious Mr. X starts blackmailing the Rejctx for his ulterior motives. In between all this humdrum you get your usual dose of music, dance fights. You can watch both seasons of REJCTX on ZEE5.

Naman1221 thumbnail

Recently I watched the Kaali web series on the ZEE5 OTT player, I liked this series hope you will also like it.  Kaali is a ZEE5 Bengali Original starring popular Bengali stars like Paoli Dam, Rahul Banerjee, and Shantilal Mukherjee. It is directed by Korok Murmu and produced by Parambrata Chattopadhyay. The plot revolves around a helpless mother who has to deposit 6lakhs at the hospital for her son’s operation within 12 hours. She is ready to go to any extent to save her son. The action-packed thriller shows the strength of a woman and celebrates her power. 

Edited by Naman1221 - 3 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arziya

Hi Priya 😊 

How are you? I hope your health is better now

Which web shows have you watched?