Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

How are you? I hope your health is better now

Which web shows have you watched?

I am doing good, yeap feel a lot better now 😊. Watched some web shows on Netflix  these past days... humsafar, Zindagi gulzar hai, The crown, VWars.. and looking some more to watch nowadays.. any recommendations?

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arziya

I am doing good, yeap feel a lot better now 😊. Watched some web shows on Netflix  these past days... humsafar, Zindagi gulzar hai, The crown, VWars.. and looking some more to watch nowadays.. any recommendations?

I have watched the first three you mentioned and I loved them too. I am waiting for the next season of the crown 

You can watch hostages and karle tu bhi mohabbat ðŸ˜Š

Arziya thumbnail

I have watched the first three you mentioned and I loved them too. I am waiting for the next season of the crown 

You can watch hostages and karle tu bhi mohabbat ðŸ˜Š

Thanks,  will try Karle Tu bhi Mohabbat first,  how’s everything, people during this pandemic are now going out and we are getting back to normal soon hopefully... 

priya185 thumbnail

Thanks,  will try Karle Tu bhi Mohabbat first,  how’s everything, people during this pandemic are now going out and we are getting back to normal soon hopefully... 

I am okay 

Though I feel coronavirus will get solved when there is a vaccine. Cases are still rising 

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago
Arziya thumbnail

I am okay 

Though I fell coronavirus will get solved when there is a vaccine. Cases are still rising 

Good to know. Yup I hope this Covid gets solved once a good vaccine is out. Let’s hope for the best.

priya185 thumbnail

Good to know. Yup I hope this Covid gets solved once a good vaccine is out. Let’s hope for the best.

Yeah I hope so 2020 has been unusual hope it gets back to normal. It is sad that 2020 took so many lives away 

Arziya thumbnail

Yeah I hope so 2020 has been unusual hope it gets back to normal. It is sad that 2020 took so many lives away 

This year I agree has been very unusual, and very sad too, its just like this 2020 ride needs to end of various surprises like pandemic, violence, earthquake etc...

priya185 thumbnail

This year I agree has been very unusual, and very sad too, its just like this 2020 ride needs to end of various surprises like pandemic, violence, earthquake etc...

yes I hope the year gets better 

Also congrats on becoming DT for the web series forum

Arziya thumbnail

yes I hope the year gets better 

Also congrats on becoming DT for the web series forum

thanks priya ðŸ¤—

conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I watched Fittrat the other day and really liked it. I know it's nothing new or revolutionary lol it's cliche and the concept has probably been done many times, but during this time it was a nice distraction and I enjoyed it immensely. I heard there's going to be a season 2 and 3 so I'm happy about that as the ending seemed really rushed and abrupt. Hope all the original cast return. 

Please do give recommendations for similar or fun shows that y'all have watched.