GOTW-Describe Shravan and Suman in 1 word and your fav side Character

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well. I am supposed to post my question till 12.00 pm IST Friday, but I am posting it a bit earlier because we all live in different time zones. Thank you Vagee for letting me do that. ðŸ˜Š

1st question:

Describe Shravan and Suman in one word: Here's mine.

Shravan- Dapper😳

Suman- Appealing ðŸ˜Š

2nd Question:

Who is your favorite side character in the show?

I love Bunty's character because he is always there for Shravan in good times and bad times. Shravan can always depend on him.

Would love to know your answer and any ideas to make it more interesting.😊 Wishing everyone a Happy Friday!

Edited by Tennessean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shravan - Mischievous 

Suman - Ideal 

Fav character: BUNTY!!! I love how he is so protective about Shravan and is his partner in crime! 

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Shravan - Mischievous 

Suman - Ideal 

Fav character: BUNTY!!! I love how he is so protective about Shravan and is his partner in crime! 

Hi Alina- I love your adjectives for Shravan and Suman. Bunty is super protective about Shravan and almost like a brother to him.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shravan: Naughty 

Suman: Smart (but somewhat quirky or innocent)

Fav character: Bunty & Vijay (as a Daddy's girl, I can relate😆), 

**I was also gonna add Kanchan but she seems fickle-minded so won't consider much at the moment. 

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Shravan: Naughty 

Suman: Smart (but somewhat quirky or innocent)

Fav character: Bunty & Vijay (as a Daddy's girl, I can relate😆), 

**I was also gonna add Kanchan but she seems fickle-minded so won't consider much at the moment. 

Hi Meena- Shravan is naughty but harmless and I hope the nok jhoks still go on once they enter the army phase. Sumo is smart from top to bottom. No wonders, her family is so proud of her. Aww! So nice to know you are Daddy's girl. The bond between Dad-Daughter is something special.  Kanchan was OK till now. She will be fine once she knows that Shravan is really serious about Sumo.

Edited by Tennessean - 4 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Meena- Shravan is naughty but harmless and I hope the nok jhoks still go on once they enter the army phase. Sumo is smart from top to bottom. No wonders, her family is so proud of her. Aww! So nice to know you are Daddy's girl. The bond between Dad-Daughter is something special.  Kanchan was OK till now. She will be fine once she knows that Shravan is really serious about Sumo.

Hi dear. Yeahhe's naughty in an innocent way. Oh we better expect nok jhoks post leaps otherwise how is Shravan gonna manaofy Sumo😆? I think almost every daughter has a special bond with her father as he is her first male figure. Sumo looks up to him for his selfless acts towards his family & India. 

Deos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shravan - Impish

Sumo / Suman - Adorable 

Favourite side character - Colonel Vijay Tiwari cause he is the perfect dad , husband , son, friend and definitely one of the best army officers

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deos

Shravan - Impish

Sumo / Suman - Adorable 

Favourite side character - Colonel Vijay Tiwari cause he is the perfect dad , husband , son, friend and definitely one of the best army officers

Hi Deos- Love how you have described Shravan and Suman. You have also described Colonel Tiwari very nicely. Also, he understands the situation very well. When the paper came in the mail, and it was disclosed that his brother had taken the money from Devraj for business purpose, he wasn't happy. However he waited for Sumo and Kanchan to leave the house and go to school. He didn't want Suman and Kanchan to  witness this family drama. He is also very perceptive!

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shravan : Handsome

Suman : Elegant

(Tried with the last letters of Deos' adjectives😉)

Favourite side character : Had initially thought of Vijay but I'd give a little shout out to our Senior Malhotra too!😎 Love his and Shravan's scenes together. They really do look like a father-son pair😆

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Tennessean just a suggestion if you can add GOTW to the main topic. It'll be easier to attract audience😃