Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Does KJO support ananya more than tara?

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Do you think he favors ananya over tara?

sometimes I forget tara debuted from dharma. Ananya has/had a total of 3 films from dharma after SOTY, 1 of which released already. Tara has had zero.

Also, he was a jury member for Filmfare where he had a say on who won best actress debut. Ananya was better than Tara ill admit, but still. He also recently stated that ananya had chances to be the next alia. which probably means he is definitely investing in her career rather than tara's since I have barely heard about him talking about much of her

thoughts?

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

And why should he support Tara? 

She is super meh onscreen. And super boring looking. Super blah dancer and easily removed from a scene, it wouldn’t make any difference.

Ananya — Shares 90% of similar traits as Tara. 

But 10% she is bearable. 😆

vsbarry thumbnail

I havent been on here when it was discussed. if so..than I guess its a repeat topic

Edited by vsbarry - 4 years ago
vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

And why should he support Tara? 

She is super meh onscreen. And super boring looking. Super blah dancer and easily removed from a scene, it wouldn’t make any difference.

Ananya — Shares 90% of similar traits as Tara. 

But 10% she is bearable. 😆

So in other words, your argument is that ananya is more supported because she is deserving? 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vsbarry

So in other words, your argument is that ananya is more supported because she is deserving? 

Ananya isn’t deserving. But between Tara and Ananya when you have no choice, Ananya fares slightly better. Otherwise both are super meh and should just disappear from BW. It will do Audience a lot of good. 😆

Originally posted by: vsbarry

I havent been on here when it was discussed. if so..than I guess its a repeat topic

Ok vsbarry.

on topic: Yes, as Kjo is an open supporter and mentor of the insiders.

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely!! Right from the beginning Kjo was favouring Ananya and it was so obvious... 

In SOTY2 Ananya got a good character, good clothes, good makeup, good hair....while he gave Tara a pathetic character, bad makeup, hairstyles that don’t suit her 😡

If you look literally any place besides that awful movie Tara looks way better than Ananya, has sex appeal and acts way better!  

I feel it’s karma that the movie failed! 

Edited by Anjalika01 - 4 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

i haven't watched their movies but Tara is way wayyyy better looking than any of those other newcomers whose pictures are posted in this forum

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Remember Tara couldn’t do Kabir Singh because SOTY2. She got replaced by a Dharma girl (Kiara)

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago
vsbarry thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

Remember Tara couldn’t do Kabir Singh because SOTY2. She got replaced by a Dharma girl (Kiara)

Tara is dharma talent too