Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

But Neha is actually talented though. Last year I saw her live (dont ask lol) and she was amazing live without autotune. Tulsi is legit an out and out nepotism product. 

I find her voice bland and colorless. Nothing which makes her stand out from her peers. Of course I'm comparing her with Shreya. If it weren't for Tanishk Bagchi and his never ending remixes she wouldn't be half so popular.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

Tulsi Kumar is shit . Only reason she is getting songs is coz she is co-owner of T-Series.  She has ruined every old songs with remixes. 

Dhanvi is another auto tune product her father is working head in T Series.

Neha CAN sing without auto tune though she is no where near in comparison to Sunidhi or Sherya.

Sheirly & that band called SANAM they sound CRAP in live performances... too much auto tune on their songs with good video choreography.

Out of new lots I like Jonita Gandhi she is performer can sing any song LIVE. 

Yes Jonita is very talented and versatile. She should sing more songs.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: altgr

I think Asees ia a good singer but I haven't watched her live performances so can't say.

1005 autotune. You can hear it in the song itself. And she totally lip-synced on Kapil Sharma Show.

The only good one is Jonita Gandhi and Sanam Puri (from the YouTube boyband SANAM). He uses zero autotune and I was shocked to hear how pitch perfect he was ❤️ And Jonita was brilliant in Rajvadi Odhni (Kalank). Armaan Malik is another one I liked before he started singing with that monotonous groany Arijit/Atif style. I wish these guys get good songs and they do not try to imitate any other singer.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neha Kakkar and that Dhvani chick. And unless someone challenges in the near future, I can see these 'singers' being shoved down our throat for another 3-4 years.

Tulsi's original voice is so different than what she sounds after auto-tune par tab bhi achi nhi lagti😆

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She f###ed Laung Laachi so bad. I absolutely hate her for it. Problem is my better half likes that song a lot and doesn't want to hear the Punjabi version. And everytime I hear her screeching autotuned voice I feel like jumping into a well. It's torture. 😭

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Tulsi used to sound very good in her earlier songs (even if autotuned).... Especially these two are is still in my favorite list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTSgbh6vEio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eUlVqNUfqE

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She can hardly catch a breath... what  kind of singers are these...

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tulsi and Neha can still sing without autotune . Dhvani, Shirley arent even singers 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tulsi sounds like a cat caught under a lawn mower. And Neha sounds like that lawn mower.

Ye dono need to go away.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

One girl who giggles my wiggle is Aima Baig

https://youtu.be/gKLM8GpxQ4k