Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Please don't drag Neha Kakkar into this. That girl has talent and range.

Tulsi Kumar is not talented. Of course she's thrust into our lives because of who her daddy is. Awful.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Neha Kakkar can give her strong competition in the autotune department. Neha and Tulsi have become the new Asha-Lata, Shreya-Sunidhi.

You made me login, please don't pull down those legends by comparing them with autotuners

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Neha Kakkar can give her strong competition in the autotune department. Neha and Tulsi have become the new Asha-Lata, Shreya-Sunidhi.

But Neha is actually talented though. Last year I saw her live (dont ask lol) and she was amazing live without autotune. Tulsi is legit an out and out nepotism product. 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

But Neha is actually talented though. Last year I saw her live (dont ask lol) and she was amazing live without autotune. Tulsi is legit an out and out nepotism product. 

Yes Neha is very good in her genre. 

GumGum thumbnail

At least Tulsi, Neha, Dhvani are bringing back the female songs... nahin toh har gaana Borijeet, Dadlani, Rahat, Mika, aur Punjabi rappers hi toh gaa rahe the... ab toh actresses even lip-sync to male voice songs. 

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amitabh bacchans's face ðŸ˜†

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neha to phir bhi bina autotune gaa legi.... dont know about tulsi patta, a-dhvani and shrilly setia

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No! No there isn't isn't. 

Dhvani can't sing at all either but at least she doesn't make my ears bleed like Tulsi. Tulsi ruins every single song she sings. They are the worst case of nepotism

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tulsi Kumar is shit . Only reason she is getting songs is coz she is co-owner of T-Series.  She has ruined every old songs with remixes. 

Dhanvi is another auto tune product her father is working head in T Series.

Neha CAN sing without auto tune though she is no where near in comparison to Sunidhi or Sherya.

Sheirly & that band called SANAM they sound CRAP in live performances... too much auto tune on their songs with good video choreography.

Out of new lots I like Jonita Gandhi she is performer can sing any song LIVE.