YRHPK articles. Kya hai sacchai?

maneetmayur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear all, 

Kindly have patience to read the entire post. 

I am silent member in the forum. Like all of you out there I am fan of YRHPK,its story n concept was different and relatable than rest of the shows which prompted me to watch it. I am bot at all happy of hiw badly they've ruined MISHBIR and d ladt episode b4 lockdown was terrible to say the least. Do just to keep myself busy n not miss mishbir n YRHPK i started reading many bookmarked ffs,os n ss & articles on upcoming track on a regular basis. But except for the pregnancy track news. While someone on the forum said its april fool n fake news.  Everything else that's coming up is so disappointing. Some even claim that there'll be another separation track of MISHBIR. Am also sharing the link to articles.( https://www.latestgossipwu.com/yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-t)If that's the case I'll stop watching. There's no point anymore. I just wanna know what's the opinion of Forumvaasis?? If pregnancy track news is fake then obviously the rest of them too would be fake. I hope that'll be the case amd at least now they'll give some meaningful track in the show. Some SS&OS I came across on the forum are so good that i feel something similar must happen in the show n writers should take inspiration from our forum writers. Kindly have patience to read and respond to this topic. I am awaiting your response.

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think any pregnancy or seperation track is coming up 

They have to handle serious business and Kuhu's issues 

maneetmayur thumbnail

Thanks for your reply dear @MishbirStruck.I hope so too. Yeah. They've to clear kuhu's issues. Teach a lesson or 2 to jasmeet as well (bade papa may help) I've no hope of meenu's character. That she'll ever change. I sometimes feel misbir shoukd seek blessings and permission from everyone and go and stay separate in dat house which Abir once bought for them. But I don't think makers will do that cz it that happens there won't be any scope for drama.

Edited by maneetmayur - 4 years ago
maneetmayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I don't think any pregnancy or seperation track is coming up 

They have to handle serious business and Kuhu's issues 

Thanks for your reply dear. I hope so too. Yeah. They've to clear kuhu's issues. Teach a lesson or 2 to jasmeet as well (bade papa may help) I've no hope of meenu's character. That she'll ever change. I sometimes feel misbir shoukd seek blessings and permission from everyone and go and stay separate in dat house which Abir once bought for them. But I don't think makers will do that cz it that happens there won't be any scope for drama.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneetmayur

Thanks for your reply dear. I hope so too. Yeah. They've to clear kuhu's issues. Teach a lesson or 2 to jasmeet as well (bade papa may help) I've no hope of meenu's character. That she'll ever change. I sometimes feel misbir shoukd seek blessings and permission from everyone and go and stay separate in dat house which Abir once bought for them. But I don't think makers will do that cz it that happens there won't be any scope for drama.

Oh we all want that, MishBir living separated ðŸ¤—

Let's hope after quarantine makers with fresh mind write some fresh content 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Idt it's true.. They r just copying the April fools Iwmbuzz post

I think only a week has  passed since mishbir have been married if we count the days.. How can they bring pregnancy track so early within few days of their marriage. Kairas pregnancy track was brought almost after one and half year of their marriage.. I doubt this is true 

Maybe mishti wud be ill, n symptoms wud be similar to pregnancy symptoms n the family wud misunderstand that she is pregnant but the medical reports wud say otherwise 

Also if these rumours r true, then will meenu accept mishti just bcoz she is bearing the heir of rv family?😔

maneetmayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Idt it's true.. They r just copying the April fools Iwmbuzz post

I think only a week has  passed since mishbir have been married if we count the days.. How can they bring pregnancy track so early within few days of their marriage. Kairas pregnancy track was brought almost after one and half year of their marriage.. I doubt this is true 

Maybe mishti wud be ill, n symptoms wud be similar to pregnancy symptoms n the family wud misunderstand that she is pregnant but the medical reports wud say otherwise 

Also if these rumours r true, then will meenu accept mishti just bcoz she is bearing the heir of rv family?😔

No actually as per rumours Meenu vl plan with kuhu rather use her to make mishti have a miscarriage n abir will blame mishti for being careless n hence separation. That's what makes it worst butchering of Lovely MISHBIR who've always understood and supported each other. 

maneetmayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Oh we all want that, MishBir living separated ðŸ¤—

Let's hope after quarantine makers with fresh mind write some fresh content 

Ya lets hope. They refresh their minds in this break and think afresh and make up for all the mess they've created by giving meaningful story and old mishbir,abinal,mishku who were cool and Good with eachother. Magar kahi aisa hua toh show na khatam kar de ye log.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ya lets hope. They refresh their minds in this break and think afresh and make up for all the mess they've created by giving meaningful story and old mishbir,abinal,mishku who were cool and Good with eachother. Magar kahi aisa hua toh show na khatam kar de ye log.

If they use their mind properly to ye Sab karne ke Baad bhi show end nahi hoga ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

RamAayeHain thumbnail

No actually as per rumours Meenu vl plan with kuhu rather use her to make mishti have a miscarriage n abir will blame mishti for being careless n hence separation. That's what makes it worst butchering of Lovely MISHBIR who've always understood and supported each other. 

Yuck worst plot ever ðŸ¤¢

And a guy like abir will get separated from mishti because of this, it's more yuck ðŸ¤¢