Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sense9

I second this.

I am excited to get Kuhu-Kunal back but given the current situation, I’d rather that they stay safe than risk themselves.

I feel this for entire cast and crew and for all shows that have resumed shooting. Entertainment is one thing but health is imp. I know they are taking precautions but still.

I would love for them to stay safe but they need to restart the shows and I am not saying this because it's entertainment. For so many people involved in the shows, it's their source of livelihood. So, at the end of the day, they would have to get out there and start working. 

aquaHP thumbnail

This girl!! How does she do this everytime?! Jab bhi mujhe lagta hai ki aur kuch bacha nahi hai jis par VM ban sake, she stumps me. I wish I was as creative!

And yeah, the VM is lovely😆

EDIT: I don't think anyone shared this piece of perfection here so...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASW-RwBgqt/?igshid=lh96std72h50

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This girl!! How does she do this everytime?! Jab bhi mujhe lagta hai ki aur kuch bacha nahi hai jis par VM ban sake, she stumps me. I wish I was as creative!

And yeah, the VM is lovely😆

EDIT: I don't think anyone shared this piece of perfection here so...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASW-RwBgqt/?igshid=lh96std72h50

Woah🥺that was something else.. how does she make every single clip match the poem. Too good❤️ Thank you for sharing that as I haven’t seen that one it’s too nice. And yes So true about her.. so creative!! But so are you! KuKu vms are always so good and soulful because y’all are so creative ❤️

Edited by tumhiho - 3 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I would love for them to stay safe but they need to restart the shows and I am not saying this because it's entertainment. For so many people involved in the shows, it's their source of livelihood. So, at the end of the day, they would have to get out there and start working. 

Totally agree.

It's such a tricky catch 22 situation🤔

Not only does the entertainment industry need to run for the economy...but at the end of the day, all job roles whether daily wage worker from spot boys, to technicians or whether it be film and tv actors - they all need work to maintain livelihood. 

Just praying for all their safety and well-being🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I don't know about others...

But I would love to see Kunal/Ritvik back in those 3-piece suits❤️

He is super dapper and damn handsome with a stubble beard and formals

My fav Mr. Businessman Kunal looks❤️

#Mr3-piece

Ritvik tagged Tweets and Downloader | TwakuYeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke SPOILER ALERT: Kunal to try his best to ...

Ritvik Arora on YRHPK: Feels really great to have such high TRPs ...  RitvikArora - Twitter Search

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I don't know about others...

But I would love to see Kunal/Ritvik back in those 3-piece suits❤️

He is super dapper and damn handsome with a stubble beard and formals

My fav Mr. Businessman Kunal looks❤️

#Mr3-piece

You are so not alone! The whole fandom is waiting for those 3pc suits to make a comeback but character development ke liye jo zaroori hai wo to hai hi🤔

But he looked so handsome in those suits.

I so need a scene with KuKu shopping now or Kuhu giving the whole family a makeover and Ketu and Jugnu helping her. 

EDIT: OH! oh! Ooooohhhh!!! AT people!! I have an HC idea if anyone wants to write it.

AbiNal talking to Jugnu where he tells them that he has a girlfriend (Phaguniya, ofc!!) and he tells them that Ketu has been helping him with a surprise for Phaguniya's birthday (because in my head, Ketu is basically the partner in crime for our dudes, kyunki ghar pe use kaam to karne nahi deta koi). Ketu being her Bhabhz's assistant, has learnt how to plan a kick-ass date. 

Maybe maami overhears them talking about the date and starts shouting at Jugnu about kaamchori, but Mishti, coming to her Jugnu bhaiya's rescue, patao-es/distracts Maami. AbiNal call Ketu and start asking her what all she has planned. She tells them about her arrangements and they are all very excited (Imagine Kunal being a little less excited than the other two because he is Kunal and this ain't business). As usual, our Kunal focusses on the top layer pehle and asks if Jugnu will go in his "uniform" and they are like "ye to humne socha hi nahi." They tell Jugnu that he can't go in these clothes and he replies, "Aap log chaahtein hain ki bina kapdon ke chala jaau😲😵". Abir facepalms himself and says, "Nahi yaar!!". And then they come up with the idea of Kuhu giving Jugnu a make over.  (Meri imagination me full montage chal raha hai of Jugnu coming out in different clothes and the Bhai behen ki toli giving their reviews🤭)

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Woah🥺that was something else.. how does she make every single clip match the poem. Too good❤️ Thank you for sharing that as I haven’t seen that one it’s too nice. And yes So true about her.. so creative!! But so are you! KuKu vms are always so good and soulful because y’all are so creative ❤️

In shinchan's voice: Ab itni bhi taareef mat karo meri☺️ (🤭😂)

I really admire KuKu fandoms level of creativity. Pata nahi kya khaate hain ye log?! I can't wait for the show to be back so us and them can have some new content to dissect.

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You are so not alone! The whole fandom is waiting for those 3pc suits to make a comeback but character development ke liye jo zaroori hai wo to hai hi🤔

But he looked so handsome in those suits.

I so need a scene with KuKu shopping now or Kuhu giving the whole family a makeover and Ketu and Jugnu helping her. 

EDIT: OH! oh! Ooooohhhh!!! AT people!! I have an HC idea if anyone wants to write it.

AbiNal talking to Jugnu where he tells them that he has a girlfriend (Phaguniya, ofc!!) and he tells them that Ketu has been helping him with a surprise for Phaguniya's birthday (because in my head, Ketu is basically the partner in crime for our dudes, kyunki ghar pe use kaam to karne nahi deta koi). Ketu being her Bhabhz's assistant, has learnt how to plan a kick-ass date. 

Maybe maami overhears them talking about the date and starts shouting at Jugnu about kaamchori, but Mishti, coming to her Jugnu bhaiya's rescue, patao-es/distracts Maami. AbiNal call Ketu and start asking her what all she has planned. She tells them about her arrangements and they are all very excited (Imagine Kunal being a little less excited than the other two because he is Kunal and this ain't business). As usual, our Kunal focusses on the top layer pehle and asks if Jugnu will go in his "uniform" and they are like "ye to humne socha hi nahi." They tell Jugnu that he can't go in these clothes and he replies, "Aap log chaahtein hain ki bina kapdon ke chala jaau😲😵". Abir facepalms himself and says, "Nahi yaar!!". And then they come up with the idea of Kuhu giving Jugnu a make over.  (Meri imagination me full montage chal raha hai of Jugnu coming out in different clothes and the Bhai behen ki toli giving their reviews🤭)

Aqua - this is brilliant! I can see the scene you described in front of my eyes too 😆 Iss bahane Jugnu ko bhi naye kapde mil jayenge 😊

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In shinchan's voice: Ab itni bhi taareef mat karo meri☺️ (🤭😂)

I really admire KuKu fandoms level of creativity. Pata nahi kya khaate hain ye log?! I can't wait for the show to be back so us and them can have some new content to dissect.

Your VMs inspired me to try my hand at VMs too Aqua! Especially the one you had with Varsha and Kuhu ❤️