Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

binti sidnaaz valon ko troll kr rahi haiπŸ˜†

Kya faraq padta hain, iss chakkar mein sach bol rahi hain πŸ˜„

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@soulspirit

Thanks for sharing jyoti

@bold : This is 100% correct. This news came few days before also. I think via bb13 or karan only. Now this girl is also saying. Which means it indeed is true.

I think sana hasn't shifted to her flat yet bcoz it must not be fully furnished, and lockdown happened. She didn't have much time to settle in a New place. So many things u require in a new flat.  Plus she don't know cooking. Staying at sid's place during lockdown is the best idea.

But dear you forgot the main reason!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Shukla ji was not ready to leave her girl alone in mumbai .....sid ko shehnaaz se doori manjoor nahi thi....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayu1982

In my case hubby and kids both will ask questions. 

Oh yes even we like to wrestle like Sid And sana like to pull hair and what not.  Most recently caught by kids and they informed my mom. It was very embarrassing. Me and my husband was actually hiding faces in front of my mom. Total juloos day for us. So i understand wrestling between hubby and wifey can be fun thing provided both parties enjoyed it equally. 

Oh damnπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

You too have a wrestly relationship huh..smiley36 Cuteee❀️😳

The Pol khol moment...Happened with me too once but in my case, a annoying young cousin and ex was in picture and more than juloos, it was janaza day for meπŸ˜†

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hav123

@soulspirit

Thanks for sharing jyoti

@bold : This is 100% correct. This news came few days before also. I think via bb13 or karan only. Now this girl is also saying. Which means it indeed is true.

I think sana hasn't shifted to her flat yet bcoz it must not be fully furnished, and lockdown happened. She didn't have much time to settle in a New place. So many things u require in a new flat.  Plus she don't know cooking. Staying at sid's place during lockdown is the best idea.

But dear you forgot the main reason!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Shukla ji was not ready to leave her girl alone in mumbai .....sid ko shehnaaz se doori manjoor nahi thi....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ofcourse...that's the main reason. Tabhi toh apne paas flat lekar diya hai. They will have an adjacent building wali live-in relationship πŸ˜†

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked Rajeev Khandelwal in kth..but dint know anything off screen ...frankly speaking I have no idea about all this conversation going on so I’ll better be a silent spectator here ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wendy25

Oh damnπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

You too have a wrestly relationship huh..smiley36 Cuteee❀️😳

The Pol khol moment...Happened with me too once but in my case, a annoying young cousin and ex was in picture and more than juloos, it was janaza day for meπŸ˜†

Oh god πŸ˜” janaza means height of juloos day for you . Must be cute❀️ as well πŸ˜‰ 

I can correlate it totally.

I can feel your pain πŸ˜”bahut time tak you can not look into anyone’s eyes. πŸ€£

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Kya faraq padta hain, iss chakkar mein sach bol rahi hain πŸ˜„

matlab ye telepathy kr k bhi shipping kr lete hain aur hm facts k sath krte hain to uspe bhi mzaak udate hain

bevakoof logπŸ˜†

vaise baaz ne caps off kr diye hainπŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wendy that group is by core Sidnaz fans and not sidheart 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

@soulspirit

Thanks for sharing jyoti

she knows cooking and she has cooked in BB too, but she doesn’t like cooking everyday! She can do any chores but doesn’t prefer cooking