SidNaaz Unlimited CC 35: Bhula Dunga- 48 M ⭐️ + #SidKiSelfie 😋 [IO] - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Achelvi

Even I like Rajeev and have followed his work...left right left was after kth and it was successful even though it was on SAB TV...he takes breaks in between and so can't be seen all the time...he is also private person... recently he joined insta...u can follow him

He prefers quality over quantity...he doesn't like serial going on forever...he prefers short duration ones like reporters 

Exactly.  He is like this and is very consistent with his breaks and work both.

He enjoys life...adventure sports,  trekking, camping. He takes out time for everything. Even farming in his native place. Then he have a adopted daughter as well to give time to 

All these reasons - that's why he doesn't work continuously

And yes yes i follow him everywhere....since 17 years now... 2003 se start kiya tha  πŸ˜†

Look at the caption πŸ˜†

kya kare kya na kare is the haal of Sidnaz. πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/pCs6tJf62UQ

Originally posted by mayu1982

🀣🀣Wish I can behave like shehnaaz πŸ˜‰jump & hug but heard that he likes to  keep a distance with girls and not comfortable with  touchy girls. 

Yeah yeah informed my family about webseries and told them they are very good - like duniya pagal ho Rahi hai. . we shld see that together but so far they are not convinced. But one day they will πŸ˜‰hopefully. 

Ohh sanaπŸ˜†

Forget Rajeev.. hubby would not be so happy.πŸ˜† Then you can Manao him like Sana does to sid, in cute cute ways😍😍😍

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

mein ab samja bedsheet kyu change hui to white and pillow cover too🀣

hume bhi samja do! πŸ™„

Originally posted by mayu1982

Of.course even in family he is known for good discipline person. He is private person but no Faltu flirting at all. U know how high society girls are .They will go all over him , but he will keep every girl at a distance - that’s quality everyone in the family likes it about him. Totally committed. 

Yes. Totally πŸ˜³

I admire him for the way he has carried his marriage with dignity. And his life in general. 

And discipline toh is in his blood coming from army background. 

Originally posted by wendy25

Ohh sanaπŸ˜†

Forget Rajeev.. hubby would not be so happy.πŸ˜† Then you can Manao him like Sana does to sid, in cute cute ways😍😍😍

In my case hubby and kids both will ask questions. 

Oh yes even we like to wrestle like Sid And sana like to pull hair and what not.  Most recently caught by kids and they informed my mom. It was very embarrassing. Me and my husband was actually hiding faces in front of my mom. Total juloos day for us. So i understand wrestling between hubby and wifey can be fun thing provided both parties enjoyed it equally. 

Why are we having so much off topic discussion here today. Its really distracting πŸ˜”

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

Why are we having so much off topic discussion here today. Its really distracting πŸ˜”

Because we stan two private gadhas who dont give us contentπŸ˜†

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by iram510

hume bhi samja do! πŸ™„

Sana hotel mein hai yeh prove karne k liye 😜