Share your bike date plan with your crush/love/partner/spouse!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This idea came from the recent scenes of Suvan on a bike ride & the recent VM song posted by Priya which is a remake song released by KJo. If you guys were given a chance, what plan would you make for your beloved partner for a bike ride? Would it be a sudden idea or a planned one? What song would you imagine describing your bike date or being played in the background (get a little filmy peeps😆)? Would it be a night/day bike date? Where would you take them for? 

Me:

Song: Ok jaanu ( as I love that song tune :P)

Bike date plan: there aren't many bikes ridden in NY (more urban area) so might go to NJ or semi-rural type of areas, so I'll substitute for a car here 😆. We would go eat some street food, park, road trips without city commotion, clubbing, hilly areas/nature related. It would be a sudden plan to break away from work/family stress. Also, it's amazing to see your city at night although right now it's better to see it through your windows.😆

Fire away!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Song: The Night is Still Young by Nicki Minaj 😆 

(Actually I'm writing a Suvan OS with this name since I'm taking a break from my FF)

Plan: Just go on a drive. Stop somewhere next to lake. Sit on a hill, watch the night sky, and have deep conversations (Even my dreams are boring lol)

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

(Actually I'm writing a Suvan OS with this name since I'm taking a break from my FF)

Plan: Just go on a drive. Stop somewhere next to lake. Sit on a hill, watch the night sky, and have deep conversations (Even my dreams are boring lol)

LOL,imagine "KIKI do you love me" 🤣 filming a tik tok on a bike date

okay dear ...will await for your FF...do take care 

Edited by Meena_J - 4 years ago
alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL,imagine "KIKI do you love me" 🤣 filming a tik tok on a bike date

okay dear ...will await for your FF...do take care 

I used to love Drake but he has lost his charm. Lol I just haven't had any motivation lately and I think it's because we aren't getting episodes and the forum is dead. Even for the OS, it's taking me so long to write. I write too much in detail and it tires me out lol 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I used to love Drake but he has lost his charm. Lol I just haven't had any motivation lately and I think it's because we aren't getting episodes and the forum is dead. Even for the OS, it's taking me so long to write. I write too much in detail and it tires me out lol 

i hope the lockdown ends soon...i thought they already shot the blood donation episode & wished it was at least available on YT

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i hope the lockdown ends soon...i thought they already shot the blood donation episode & wished it was at least available on YT

I read that they aren't airing because they can't get TRPs. Also I have a feeling that unfortunately the lockdown will extend. I read this article on IF and I agree with the actor that if the lockdown is lifted only essential businesses will work but not films/TV as they aren't essential

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mahesh-thakur-predicts-there-will-be-no-new-content-for-atleast-six-months_162513

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I read that they aren't airing because they can't get TRPs. Also I have a feeling that unfortunately the lockdown will extend. I read this article on IF and I agree with the actor that if the lockdown is lifted only essential businesses will work but not films/TV as they aren't essential

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mahesh-thakur-predicts-there-will-be-no-new-content-for-atleast-six-months_162513

yeah it makes sense because the vaccine won't be available at least 1-2 years because of the whole political fiasco with the pharma companies rn. There are drug trials in process of administering drugs but results are going to take time. 

Deos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Song - Can't help falling in love with you (Elvis Presley)

* Old is gold 😉

Bike date plan with my future bf maybe 🤣🤣- I don't prefer sudden plans so it definitely needs to be a pre-planned date . A ride along the beach under the clear sky holding thousands of twinkling stars . Stopping somewhere to grab ice creams *if I don't fall asleep due to the breeze 🤭* . Sitting by the sea and watching the waves crash near our feet . Laying down on the sand and stargazing . 

Well thanks a lot for making this post 🤗 !! It made my lazy braincells active 🤓 . SuVan's bike date was really beautiful , both romantic and funny. 

Edited by Deos - 4 years ago
Deos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg !! Can't wait to read your OS 😄😄. Please do continue with your FF too.

But your writing isn't boring at all 😏

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Res

_________

Unressed

I would like to go on a bike ride at night, have some ice-cream and then go on a boardwalk along the beach. The boardwalk should be small in height so that I can dip my legs in the sea water and enjoy my talks with my bf/spouse/love. Usually everything is planned out in my life so I will love to have it unplanned. For the bg song I prefer 'you are in love' by Taylor Swift, it's one of her underrated and most meaningful songs.

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 4 years ago