Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Like Deo I too studied in an all girls school so had no crush in the school but I had one at my tuition.

He was a year elder to me because of which I would only see him in the passage and in our teacher's cabin.  Coincidentally I met him at our neighbor's wedding. Ok, I would speak the truth, my neighbor is pretty rich and it was the first wedding in their house so it was a huge affair. My neighbor's family is a joint one and my crush was their youngest son's close friend hence was invited. It was no coincidence like films and serials😆 I even met some of my schoolmates there at the wedding.  So we youngsters were sitting separate from others and were speaking about our future goals when I went to have some ice cream by the time I was back by place was gone. While I was searching for a place to sit he called me and told me that there was an empty chair near him so I gladly went and sat and told him I studied in the same tuition as him and had seen him multiple times, he too replied that he had seen me. One of classmates asked me what my future plans were and I told here for 11th and 12th it's going to be science. That's when he asked me "Science?" And I nodded and went to tell him about my career goals and plans. By the time I finished he just said one thing and that was "you speak a lot" I was embarrassed I am an introvert and don't easily mix up with strangers leave the fact about speaking with them. I just said sorry for which he said it's alright and gave me a smile. He left the venue soon and I was laughing at my ownself throughout the day😆

I later got to know that he had taken commerce😆 

I haven't seen him since he left the tuition after 10th

Lol I feel like science and business students are two different species ðŸ˜† Also who even says that to a person who is talking?? It's rude to tell someone they talk a lot especially if they are talking about their passion!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

Lol I feel like science and business students are two different species ðŸ˜† Also who even says that to a person who is talking?? It's rude to tell someone they talk a lot especially if they are talking about their passion!

Ik but I didn't care for it even at that time. If he comes today infront of me I will be like 'who are you?'

I knew it was a stupid crush of mine which would soon fade away so I look over the funny side about how I had lost my thoughts🤣

My bestie still teases me over the incident. We both don't care about how we will look in the eye of public😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@deo good that you gave that guy a taste of his own medicine.

@alina hope you keep on getting more crushes to give us this funny stories😆

Beautiful post btw Alina

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Oh here's another funny incident - 

I have a friend who is very extroverted, flirty, and has no filter. He doesn't think once before talking. He loves to flirt with girls because he likes the attention ðŸ˜† but he's actually secretly gay and only close friends know (I'm saying it here since none of you know him)

Anyways, I had a crush on a guy in my class but I didn't tell my friend about him. My friend walked into my class one day and I was surprised to see him because he wasn't even in that class. Then he says out loud "Hey babe! I bought you some coffee!" and left. He made it look like we were dating and everyone in the class was staring at us. Never felt so embarrassed in my life! I wanted the earth to burst open and swallow me up. My crush gave me a dirty look because he didn't like my friend since he's annoying 😆 I could tell he was judging me because he thought my friend was my bf. My crush actually used to smile and stare at me a lot before this lol 

I asked my friend why he did that and he said that there's a guy in my class that he liked so he wanted an excuse to see him but not make it too obvious. So my own friend ended my love story before it could ever begin ðŸ¤£

Your friend turned out to be the villain of your love story🤣

Believe me friends are meant for this. My friends have caused me to run behind a teacher for a whole day😆

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

@alina hope you keep on getting more crushes to give us this funny stories😆

Beautiful post btw Alina

Amen to that👌

KachraSeth thumbnail

I had a new crush every year in college ðŸ˜† I think it was a way to cope with stress and distract myself which sometimes made me more stressed lol

Even I had countless crushes🤣

KachraSeth thumbnail

I had a huge crush on a boy who was my classmate, van mate, and even my neighbor but was also scared to talk to him. Soon we became good friends and one day I came to know of his girlfriend and I was totally shocked coz we were barely 12 back then, never talked to him after that and the feelings died gradually.

I know that isn't funny at all but whenever I think of it I don't know why I laugh so much!😆

Edited by Vageeshwarics - 4 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

I had a huge crush on a boy who was my classmate, van mate, and even my neighbor but was also scared to talk to him. Soon we became good friends and one day I came to know of his girlfriend and I was totally shocked coz we were barely 12 back then, never talked to him after that and the feelings died gradually.

I know that isn't funny at all but whenever I think of it I don't know why I laugh so much!😆

Lol now it's funny to think back to when kids would say then had a bf/gf when they were like ten ðŸ˜† the heartbreak was real tho ðŸ’”