Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mii5

I just loved the back hug vh is given by Abhir to Mishti after this... It's just perfect ❤️.... That hug speaks a lot yaar.... Missing them 😢....

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi fi on that we are similar then smiley36smiley36 Often ppl consider that I am rude because of that nah nah smiley36smiley36

Awwwww smiley9smiley42smiley31smiley31

Ohho nandu thanks for clearing my illusion smiley17I was living under an impression that abir is a virgo smiley36 And then I realised then oh yes he is a libra , cool and calm , very optimistic passive , a person who is loved by all smiley31 A perfect understanding friend just like you smiley9 and just like you said the outburst comes after some time but it's worth it I guess smiley17 then I did a lot of Google from my side smiley37 Because I have a habit of decoding people through zodiac signssmiley37 I know it's not that accurate but still , see what o found,  abir aur mishti ki kundali smiley36

a man of aesthetics, with a keen eye for beauty in people, objects, music, and words Handsome and charming .He will go to great lengths to avoid conflict and achieve calmness . He is intellectual  with affectionate and sympathetic hearts. He is made up of about equal parts of kindness, gentleness, fairness, argumentativeness, stubbornness, philosophical logic, and indecision.He is objective, fair, and can always see both sides of every argument. He sometimes struggles with an indecisive nature and his fear of making the wrong decision will sometimes stop him from making any decision at all.smiley37If you want a best friend, you’ll find a good one in him  He’s sensitive to the needs and feelings of others and will go out of his way to make his friends feel important. Even when he’s right, the Libra man will forfeit an argument just to keep the peaceLegitimately optimistic, he will look past the flaws of a person and see the good in almost every individual he meets.

Mishti is sagittarius....She's a candid, honest, and straightforward woman. Some individuals will find her refreshingly honest while others are likely to find her overly blunt. She's an ethical and opinionated woman with high moral standards, and there are times when her mouth gets her in trouble she can be a tactless "know it all" who gives her opinion and dispenses advice whether it's wanted or not.smiley37smiley37She's a woman who's naturally curious and constantly learning and soaking up information everywhere she goes.she  I'd  level headed, smart and intelligent, able to see the possibilities and take the risk. She think ten steps ahead of what everyone else is thinking and that’s why they are very difficult to fool.smiley37

@bold HiFi...you're not alone...

I completely believe in zodiac sun signs to decode a person characteristics and personality Traits. On the other hand, moon signs could be used to foresee a person future.

I think 

Abir is Aries : Ambitious, passionate, optimistic naive and skillfull but at the same time aggressive, pushy and manipulative.

Mishti is Leo: Intelligent, bold, fiery and fierce, generous, highly self-conscious, shy, sensitive on the inside, head strong and moreover charismatic .

What say... 😊

Don't tell me they celebrated ABir birthday between sep -oct

Mishti's between Nov-Dec... YRHPK calender ko goli maar...🤣

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Everyone!!

Naya AT mubarak🥳🥳

Uff!!Love all the pictures posted here in last few pages❤️ When will i get to see them again!

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What an Episode this was❤️ The Episode looked like one from Pre Leap, that beautiful it was!

My favorite after the leap!

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Good Morning mishbirians!🤗

Congrats on yet another fantastic AT#86🥳 #Keepitup👍🏼👏

@Uru and @Mini: Oooh love reading your profound character analysis posts on Mishti  Abir. You both have your own respective valid points but also understand each other's perspectives👏 Tum awesome ho girls! Enjoying thoroughly Hardly have anything to add since you both cover everything perfectly😆

@Pali: hayee thankyou for such wonderful throwback pics of mishbir❤️ Miss them dearly, but seeing them here again and discussing moments with all you just makes my day all better🤗

@vaishu: Thankyou yaar for keeping us updated on the rhesha/mishbir bytes from the tv re-run telecast.👍🏼 It's such a refreshing and pleasant way to re-live those special moments in mishbir's journey Now I feel bad that I always have to miss the tv telecast, it would be so cute to see those little bytes in the middle🤗

Hope you all have great day😊

Stay safe. Stay home, don't lose hope, be positive and obey the govt orders, it's all in the best welfare of you and everyone around you👍🏼

xx

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i cant do any house hold work yar... my dadi will start her games if i do that, so i cant do anything...

im just watching old epi of our show according to re run thread, and PS for mishti...

planing to write a story with mishti with singhania's and keesh and kaira with them...

like how they missed mishti and what mishti means to them...

ooh I'm sure there's something you can find to do around the housesmiley14

Yea same here, watching re-run episodes and also any small snippets on insta too. Oh that's nice, choti mishti was super cutesmiley27smiley42

Ohh I love that idea! I've always wanted to see kaira and mishbir more often together. afterall mishti''s bff Karthik meant a lot to hersmiley31 And yes I admired the keesh couple in PS too, sad they didn't get enough focus, they had an interesting story as their backgrounds were different yet slowly fell in love with one anothersmiley42Looking forward to your storysmiley1

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hayeee the yellow saree look will be my all time favorite of abirs dream yaar uff abir needs to have more dreams like before smiley42smiley43

haha true she playfully tries to seduce him now she actually needs to do it smiley2smiley36

ohh hoga nandu she does behave bold at start but when abir takes over the lead she becomes shy smiley2smiley36

ufff this is extremely hawt nandu my imagination is running wild smiley42smiley43 pani is the best element more than jewel or mish room or coffee or anything to make them do something smiley36

hayee how sparkling hawt would that be to see that dream come true!! UFFsmiley43smiley42smiley9

haha yes yes, take seduction to the next levelsmiley36smiley43

Yup that's the perfect balance, bold initiation by Mishtee and then charge taken over by Abir smiley27smiley2

haan same here, I've even started making a list of songs that I would love to see mishbir insmiley36smiley9 Imaginations running in full speed in mishbir heavensmiley36smiley42 Haan something sparks in them with water, and then they just ignite fire with watersmiley9smiley43

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I didn’t like her cut smiley21

She looked weird

I loved her hair during the mandap decoration date but not this new haircut 💇🏻‍♀️ smiley21

I know yaar, even I felt it was too short and odd. It doesn't compliment her facial structure. smiley24

Yea post-leap mishti's hair was really nice; it had a nice balance of layers and lengthsmiley20 aww yes that mandap date was my fav too! Both mishti and Abir were actually glowing in shaadi blisssmiley42

mishbirKishaadi stories highlights, photos and videos hashtag on ...

kinda s*exy too, when it's messysmiley2smiley9☺️

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations on new AT girls! I was off of IF for sometime now. With the lockdown and kids at home my schedule is gone for a toss😢 Missed you all and the discussions here. Will pop in more often from now on🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

smiley42smiley42

Aankhon hi aankhon main ishaara ho gaya

Baithe baithe jeene ka sahara ho gaya

Gaate Ho Geet Kyon, Dil Pe Kyon Haath Hai, Khoye Ho Kis Liye, Aisi Kya Baat Hai 

Yeh Haal Kab Se Tumhaara Ho Gaya,

Chalte Ho Jhoom Ke, Badli Hai Chaal Bhi, Nainon Mein Rang Hai, Bikhre Hain Baal Bhi

Kis Dilruba Ka Nazaara Ho Gaya

Abna Woh Zor Hai, Abna Woh Shor Hai, Humko Hai Sab Pata, Dil Mein Jo Chor Hai

Yeh Chor Kaise Gawaara Ho Gaya

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Kaisa Yeh Naaz Hai, Hum Bhi Toh Kuchh Sune, Humse Kya Raaz Hai

Achchha Toh Yeh Dil Hamaara Ho Gaya

Aankhon hi aankhon main ishaara ho gaya

Baithe baithe jeene ka sahara ho gaya

smiley27

credit: twitter

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago