Mishbir Diaries- Snippets of the Journey updated- pg 3

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello peeps smiley31 

Life without mishbir is so boring , they love,  they laugh , they cry , they fight , they learn and they live and the process continues..Sometimes we appreciate them, sometimes we get mad at them , but the fact is we miss them a lot , what makes them so special is their journey , the one that appears to be like a painting , everytime you revisit,  you discover something new about them , this is my attempt to walk down the memory lane and highlight some of the important snippets of their journey. 

Often abir and mishti are known to amaze us with their words and actions,  sometimes in a good way , sometimes in a bad way...sometimes it feels like oh we known them too well sometimes they appear as alien to us , doesn't this fact makes them more real to us ? It's like every day they discover something new about each other ,  courtship is not a goal,  it's a process , sometimes a process for life!  The beauty lies in the fact that they still love each other will all the flaws smiley9 #NoComplaints #NoDemands .... that's why even when they lose the track , the urge to get back together is huge ...somewhere they are always walking in the path of darkness all alone , all they need is a ray of light , a light of love and hope ,  and they try to follow the light as much as they can , because they know that only that light will lead them to brightness , that's why sometimes they tend to follow each other's words more them they follow their own words themselves , somewhere they also know individually they are imperfect but together they become something that is beyond perfection,  it's like they cover and balance  each other's flaws effortlessly...that is the most magical part of this ajeeb couple smiley27

Truth  - A beautiful acceptance or a complicated reality ? 

"Mishti , main jaanti hun teri galti nahi hai , lekin tu hi pareshan ho rahi thi na ki koi unch nich na ho jaaye ? Tu sorry keh degi toh baat yahin sambhal jayegi ! " says badima,  she knows she is asking for a bigger and an unfair  thing from mishti  but being a matriarch of the family,  she has handled way more troubles before and she knows sometimes it's better to let it go 

"Badi maa mujhe sorry kehne mein koi problem nahi hai , lekin yun sabke saamne mujhse nahi hoga " mishti knows she isn't at fault , she is rightly sure of her actions but like always she is asked to be the bigger person, why should she take the blame on herself?  Bade papa has always taught her that when  people always expect to bow down to them , it's always better to keep your head up and walk out 

Situation became more tough for her when kuhu asked her to apologise,  she was also the one who asked her not to attend the function at first place,  mishti responds with a statement that leaves kuhu speechless " jo tu mujhse maang rahi hai agar mein vo tujhse maangti,  toh kya tu vo kar paati? "  both of then knew the obvoius answer ....before asking someone to be compassionate towards you,  did you ever try to be compassionate towards me ? Mishti knows there would be hardly anyone who will openly take a stand for her , who will dare to understand her , that's when she decides to leave only to find abir at the door 

She automatically stops when her eyes meets his   was it just about her , was t just about her own  thoughts , what about his struggles , what about the tears in his eyes "tumhe pata hai na is love story ko yahan pahuchane ke liye humne kitne confusions clear kiye hai , Hume bohot careful rehna hoga" ....are the words she remembers.... she was always careful....she silently asks him should she apologise? he replies a silent  no , but should she stay back ...he responds a yes ... but then her staying back means a constant pressure on her to apologise,  she finally decides to go against her own wave of thoughts ....proceeding towards Meenakshi to apologise,  before apologising,  she just remembers the two most important incidents in her life,  once when abir took a stand for her against ved , that day someone just believed her words without even asking for an explanation,  the other incident when abir brings in a pair of spectacles for her , the only person who cared for her necessity that day , who accepted her the way she is , who understood her before she stood up for herself....and only and only for him she apologised , abir never wanted her to apologise because he has already sensed that his mom is yet again on a mission ... his one strong look to kuhu also confirmed who created an unnecessary pressure on mishti to apologise. 

Bade papa steps in and deals with meenu in his own wise and smart words,  years of experience helps you to understand people and deal with then in a better way...a shine of happiness in abir's eyes and a small smile on his lips confirms that he is happy with the way BP handled the situation,  abir also knows he wouldn't have been that wise with meenu if he had to deal with it all alone. But he is also aware that a girl has suffered today with no fault of hers. 

Why she has to constantly struggle to choose between the path of righteousness and the path of emotions ..And as always she is left in the same darkness where the only company she has is her tears ,  ? But today there was someone else who was accompanying her too her ajeeb rajvansh "angry Chorni ke chehre pe gussa suit karta hai aansu nahi " surprise is an understatement to express mishti's emotions , did someone come to hear her out?  "Tumne maafi kyun maangi thi , agar tumhe aisa lagta hai ki baat na karne se baat khatam ho jayegi toh main aur mere sawaal yahan rukenge,  jab tak jawab nahi milega hum kahi nahi jayenge !" He knows there is something more behind her actions,  guess he knows but he wishes to hear , some emotions come out best when they are expressed through words.

"Kuhu meri family hai , aur family ke liye sochte hai tab sahi galat nahi sirf khushi dekhte hai , mujhe laga tha agar mere sorry bolne se sab theek ho jaata hai , meri family sorry bol deti hun aur" ....this is not mishti , but badima's parchayi who is speaking right now, she doesn't oppose this thought process but she dosent accept it fully either ,  that's why while speaking these words she dosent look at him ... abir knows that there is something more  and that's why he concentrates more on the aur part  

"tum" she finally starts speaking her heart 

"Mein ?" A mix of shock and surprise for him again 

"Haa tumne mere liye kitna kuch kiya hai , hamesha mera saath diya hai , tum apni family tak ke against gaye ho mere liye , mujhe laga tha agar mein sorry nahi bolungi toh baat phir se bigad jayegi aur tumhe phir se situation ko sambhalna padega "  she says this looking at him , her heart is making her speak the reality now   "isiliye maine sorry bol diya " she says wiping her tears , what she did today was somewhere was huge because it was unfair to her but she is happy she did something for him for his happiness ... she did it only for him,  but for him she did it for kuhu,  her family and then him ... "pata hai mujhe laga tha jitna main nanko se pyaar karta hun utna koi apne bhai ya behen se nahi karta hoga , but I was wrong , tum dono behene ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte ho " ...for him that was the reality but she knew he was far away from reality and he isn't at fault here , she is the one who has to clear his confusion,  may be one day she will get that courage to open up about some bitter complicated  realities of her life,  she hopes that just like today , he will hear her out that day too ... 

"Coffee pioge? "  

"Kya ?"

"Haan itna dur tak leke aaye ho , coffee toh pila sakti hun na ?" 

"Konsi baat bataun ?" 

"Agar tumhe mera aise dekhna pasand nahi hai toh saaf saaf bata do "

"Aisi baat nahi hai " aww the blush on her face 

"Matlab pasand hai !" caught you mishti 

'Mujhe is baare mein baat nahi karni" ...actually karni hai 

"Sach ?" ... ok enough of teasing abir 

"Ek sach bataun,  mera na aaj legendary vala bad day chal raha tha , lekin tum aaye , tumhari stupid stupid baaton se na mein phir se smile karne lagi ".... she is happy to find a friend who hears her out and makes her smile , somewhere she enjoys the freedom with him,  the freedom to speak her heart out 

"Jis baat se tum smile karo vo stupid ho hi nahi sakti,  bas khoobsurat ho sakti hai " ...his words never fail to mesmerise her , ajeeb charming rajvansh !!

"Mishti aane vale 10 din mein bohot problems hone vali hai , matlab is tarah ki bohot baatein hogi but tab tak koi problem nahi hogi jab tak hum honestly ek dusre se baat karte sake " he knows his mom too well and he is aware that this was just a trailer ,  and he wants to be prepared , the only solution they have is to be brutally honest with  each other , that's their only way out , he is so happy to find someone whose heart is beautiful because is truthful ... " mishti sach bohot khoobsurat hota hai , tumhara dil sachha hai isiliye itna khoobsurat hai , tum mujhse kabhi jhoot mat kehna , trust me sach kitna bhi kadva ho main tumhari is coffee ke saath gale se utar lunga"  abir being the passive and optimistic self himself understands the importance of truth,  he knows that in the long run , truths turn out to be beautiful when accepted,  telling is a truth inspite of struggles  is a beautiful thing even if the truth itself is ugly ...  he was prepared to listen that day but was she ready to speak ? And when she will speak , would he be ready to listen ?  Is that so easy like gulping down a coffee ?

"Mujhe pata hai tum hamesha mera saath doge, air mein tumhara" ... she knows one day she will have ti share a truth but she stil wants to give herself a chance ...chance to work things on her own ... their love and trust is giving her an assurance that he will always support her ...

"Sach bolna toh chahti hun abir,  par kai sach bohot mushkil bohot complicated hote hai , ab main tumhe kaise bataun ki main aur kuhu aise bilkul nahi hai jaise tum aur kunal ho ...but I hate the fact ke yeh baat mujhe tumse chupani padh rahi hai , lekin yeh sach maine badi maa aur bade papa se bhi chupaya hai , lekin unse chupane ka itna dukh nahi hai,  jitna tumse chupane ka hai " ........ her words speak for herself ,  she is feeling guilty somewhere but life is not always as simple as 2 plus 2 equals to 4 , there is so much that has happened in her life , he is capable enough to read her as a open book but there some chapters she has deliberately decided to hide , she is struggling with these undefined chapters.

truth doesn't mean telling a fact , this act is called " tathya"  but when someone has a set of struggles to speak up tathya but still decides to speak up at the right time , this process is called "satya" ...but the struggle from the phase of acceptance to the phase of getting the courage to speak up is much complicated than we think. She knows she can't run away but she also knows that she needs time to have that conversation,  the time to think over it , a time she never got,  the next phase of their lives invited new set of struggles from all the corners...dealing with one problem over the other in a continuous manner , with each struggle both of them lost the importance of honesty with each passing day 

... somehow they managed to overcome the obstacles because there was no compromise on the love and trust that they had , instead of honesty , the love and trust became their base of understanding each other , but there came a time when being honest again became a necessity for them 

When finally she got the courage to speak up , when finally she lost the patience,  when finally she was ready to make him face the reality  , when she finally was ready to be brutally honest , he somewhere had lost the same set of patience to hear her out , can we totally blame him for that, wish the answer was as simple as yes or no ...black or white .... 1 or 2 ..., just like mishti he also struggled a lot , dealt with a lot of fears on his own , he faced some of the biggest realities of his life all together one day,  that day he just didn't lose baba, he lost his mishti , he not only broke up with her , he broke up with himself,  he is still living under a fear , fear that again the destiny will brutally play with them , he is still struggling to fight his own demons , so much that he is unable to hear her voice , her struggling voice of pain 

The strength of every relationship is defined with the proper balance of love trust and honesty,   this phase is a test of their honesty ,  the test of finally accepting each other's bitter realities,  the phase of turning truth an essentially complicated reality into a beautiful acceptance .... all that we need sometimes is a bit of patience and courage,  that's all 

PS:Hope you all are safe,  healthy and doing good , I know the world is going through a painful present and in this tough time we all have to remain extremely true to our responsibilities to convert this present into a permanent past. Stay home Stay safe , maintain highest levels of hygiene and respect those who are working for the betterment of the world 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Easy not to miss if it is a thread 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

uff...almost read 4 times , just to feel how beautifully u wrote for our mishbir...

yes they give us goals, we hate them love them and learn from them...

sometimes more than our parents, situations and surroundings make us learn more and this AT my safe heaven always make me to learn something more beautiful which i cant learn anywhere... 

it always give me new prospective , new direction to see the things and deal it... 

mishbir are more real couple than a reel couple, im very much happy to see them like this...

the way u kept this scene and analysis is beyond perfect, the way u understand mishbir cant be understood by anyone...

mishbir are fiends so they did everything by communicating with each other , but when they turned partners they did everything to protect other without saying or discussing with each other...

now after a awful break up, being separated by 2 months, nish miush shaadi and then mishbir shaadi they just forgot what they have been and what they have become... 

being married also they are just fighting for each other from others, like meenu and kuhu... when they get to know that being a team will help them not by fighting for each other with others will make them stronger...

i hope we remember mishti was angry at abir for not informing her about IT raid in their home and abir saying im like this, i cant wait to some one say me , when i know people are in problem, who are related to me then i will help and wont even wait for ur permission, this is me and if i get a chance then i will do again and again... abir is doing the same thing now...

mishti never cared for heself when it comes to abir, she put herself in danger for him and by knowing kuhu hurted abir unintentionally she couldnt tolarate it so she is being in her angry avatar to protect him..

inki pyaar itni ajeeb hain ki, hum pagal hogaye hain mishbi ke liye...

smiley27smiley31

love u uru, for this...

Edited by ruhi19 - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow You made a separate thread for this amazing post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Its was so beautifully written Uru.โค๏ธ.while reading sach mein i had tears felt sad for them..how much they went through to achieve their dream come true..still they are struggling๐Ÿ’”

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Uru๐Ÿค— thanks for posting it on main forum .๐Ÿ˜›coffee scene is the best MishBir scene till date for me..I so love that scene. 

Dialogues, cinematography, shayari, acting ,ReSha everything is on point... without any physical intimacy also we could feel the romance โ˜บ๏ธ abir's shayari was like cherry on the cake๐Ÿ˜ณit made the scene" coffee "hawt๐Ÿ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow wow wow Uru 

This is sooooooooooooo beautiful 

I loved it sooooooooooooo much ๐Ÿค—

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haaye I am feeling nostalgic 

Sutapasima thumbnail

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank u ushi for posting this on Main forum.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This deserves to be here so that others can also read this..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hatss of to u for ur dedication in always showing mishbir's struggles and love.. ๐Ÿ‘

This is soo amazing and i loved this๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Ps: Do u want me to copy paste my reviews here..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Uru! main aagayi guruji! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Upon your humble request: 

here is my analysis on mishbir's parents and their childhood dard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes both Abir & Mishti's kismat in regards to their father's absence are exactly the same. Mishti's papa Naman and Abir's baba Mehul, both left their responsibilities of raising a child, and left Mishti and Abir with no answers to their questions, "Why did he leave me?". Both mishbir share the exact pain of not knowing why their fathers left them and did not return back at all. 

However, there are some fundamental differences between Mishti and Abir's respective relationship with their father.

1. Mishti's scars are primarily not emotional, but more psychological (fear of abandonment)   Choti Mishti definitely had a strong affinity to her papa, and when he abandoned her, for a very long time she struggled emotionally to come to terms with her situation. To make matters worse, not only does she lose her father, but her mother Karishma also gives up on her maternal responsibilities and abandons her only daughter with the Singhanias (Mishti's dadi and Naira's family). Amidst trying to understand this shock, choti mishti is yet again disowned ('discarded') by her Dadi. So as a young 10-12 year old girl, mishti experienced immense emotional damage as a result of abandonment. Not one, not two but three very critical family members left her hands, at a time she needed them the most for that emotional support. The biggest game changer is the presence of Badi ma and Bade Papa. The fact that Mishti gains BM and BP in her life, she receives that undying support, love, care, affection that she lost n craved for. During those times of intense emotional struggles (panic attacks) as a young girl, she had those guardian angels as BM and BP to bring her out of that traumatic phase. That is why, the Mishti we see in the early episodes, has a distant/estranged connection with Naman when she meets him at Kutch. Over the years, the kind of parental care, affection and love that BP and BM showered on Mish, overshadowed and outshone the emotional pain n distress she got from Naman and Karishma. Mishti was able to move on** from her real parents, because she received that safety net from BP/BM. As she grew up, she drifted apart from her sentiments to her papa, and no longer had that emotional attachment to her father. The final nail in the coffin for Mishti was finding out Naman was blackmailing BM for money. Upon realising how appalling and 'ghatiya' insaan he was, that's it. Papa for her meant nothing, she immediately no longer wanted anything to do with him. Hence, she gained the strength to let go of any emotions of longing or yearning. For Mishti, everything meant BM and BP, that's all.
  2. On the contrary, Abir's pain and scars are very emotionally deep-rooted : chotu Abir only 5-6 years old was left by his father abruptly. Although he wasn't abandoned by any others, Abir didn't receive the support and guidance, that Mishti received, despite having a full family including his mother, grandfather, uncle, aunt etc. The hole that Baba's absence left in Abir as a young child, was never fulfilled properly by anyone in the RV house =. Unlike Mishti's safety net of BM and BP, Abir had no one that filled that void. Instead, to add to his emotional baggage, chotu Abir quickly adopted the role of a bade bhai to Kunal. As time went by, he took it so seriously that he silently became the father figure nanko never had. However, Abir was still left hanging, with no proper father-figure to provide that guidance, support and wisdom, hence Abir continued to foster that sentiment and attachment towards Baba. To make matters more complicated, the 'story' Abir grew up hearing was that his father left because he committed a huge fraud and ran because he couldn't face the consequences. This whole idea contradicted everything Abir believed, perceived and understood about his Baba. Those few words of wisdom and life principles, that Abir held on to so profoundly had such deep significance that Abir refused to believe what meenu or naanu was saying to him. Meenu shut any and all possibilities for Abir to reach his Baba, she turned a deaf ear to all of Abir's valid questions and concerns about his father. Meenu never directly and openly told him anything in regards to why Baba left, even as an adult we see Meenu trying to avoid the topic or manipulate the topic to her favour. This resulted in her to pushing Abir further and further away from her, and tightening his attachment to Baba.

As a result of these fundamental differences...both Mishti and Abir responded very differently to when their respective fathers returned in their lives. As I mentioned above, Mishti already had trust issues with her father, she had lost that faith in him that he would come back for her, and upon Naman's return, she didn't fall for his emotional drama but instead severed any attachment and emotions she had for him. Whereas, when Abir's Baba made an entry into his life...baba's emotional stories, feelings of guilt and self pity only added further sugar to Abir's broken heart. That longing and yearning that Abir held on to for years quickly re-surfaced, as Baba continued to re-kindle those lost father-son moments. Abir immediately transformed into that same young boy who craved that love, attention and affection from his father, and tried to compensate for all those years he lost in his childhood. Baba's emotional act, Meenu's aggressive attitude and all the turns of events in the storyline, only strengthened Abir's trust n faith in Baba. When the truth eventually was revealed, Abir finally broke down upon learning about his baba's true face n identity. He ultimately got the closure and answers to his life-long question - "Baba humein kyu chodke gaye the?" However as a consequence of all this, Abir developed this strong insecurity that everyone that he loves and trusts, eventually betrays him. 

**Although Mishti has emotionally moved on from Naman and Karishma, she still struggles with the pyschological damage that leads her to constantly believe she is a burden on others, that she is from a broken family and doesnt know how to sustain relationships. Since Mishti never got proper closure/answers from Naman nor Karishma, about why they abandoned her, she still lives with this underlying insecurity.

that's all. smiley31smiley1

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago