Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: maha15

Good news.

But give her 2 thapad and send her back to her home...

Community service as punishment , make her clean cov ward n toilets 😂Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kyapa

blind hatred without hearing other side of the story is pure stupidity. She didn’t know anything first of all(like 99% of ignorant general public) and as soon as she came to know she called everyone. There are others who intentionally going out and spreading virus, she is not one of those. 

And being a doctor doesn’t give u the right to treat someone badly even if they are criminals.

Where did I say I hate her? I don't ..have even prayed for her recovery in another post..but u may be too busy to try and find that.

Getting infected isn't a crime..she doesn't need to be persecuted for that. But she needed to be treated and wasn't cooperating with the hospital staff..that's the reason I said she was lucky to get treated.

Why would doctors or any hospital staff behave badly with anyone if the person was saintly? 

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Where did I say I hate her? I don't ..have even prayed for her recovery in another post..but u may be too busy to try and find that.

Getting infected isn't a crime..she doesn't need to be persecuted for that. But she needed to be treated and wasn't cooperating with the hospital staff..that's the reason I said she was lucky to get treated.

Why would doctors or any hospital staff behave badly with anyone if the person was saintly? 

U clearly said “u should thank her stars she was even treated by the doctors” it seemed to me that u think she doesn’t deserve to be treated  so I assumed.

How do u know she wasn’t cooperating??  Acc. to her the doctor misbehaved with her and I will believe her.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Go and do chityana kaliyana....this is best gif for her..😆Diwali pops out of the box

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Are they planning to use all the test kits on her or something? 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U clearly said “u should thank her stars she was even treated by the doctors” it seemed to me that u think she doesn’t deserve to be treated  so I assumed.

How do u know she wasn’t cooperating??  Acc. to her the doctor misbehaved with her and I will believe her.

How do we know?The hospital released a statement that she was throwing tantrums on doctors. And can you please elaborate on "harrassed"? Did the doctors refuse to treat her? No. They have treated her. But if not treating her like a VIP amounts to being harassed. Then fine.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Believe what u want bu pls don't misquote me😃

I said "she should thank her stars that she was treated by the doctors"

Didn't say u should..and didn't use the word 'even'.

She should thank her stars that she was treated and recovered..that's all I meant. Thank you

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Are they planning to use all the test kits on her or something? 

no, they do it on every single confirmed Covid-19 patient before discharging them. And it is necessary. 

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Believe what u want bu pls don't misquote me😃

I said "she should thank her stars that she was treated by the doctors"

Didn't say u should..and didn't use the word 'even'.

She should thank her stars that she was treated and recovered..that's all I meant. Thank you

kyun time waste kar rahe ho mera? You know very well what u meant. 

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: KootyPai

How do we know?The hospital released a statement that she was throwing tantrums on doctors. And can you please elaborate on "harrassed"? Did the doctors refuse to treat her? No. They have treated her. But if not treating her like a VIP amounts to being harassed. Then fine.

they treated her disease - yes

But didn’t behave properly. Now they will release false statements to save their a*s. Kanika never demanded VIP treatment.