Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Got it! Hogaya ๐Ÿ˜„

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Exactly. 

The only thing that disturbs me is that the audience who didn't follow shehnaaz closely  ended up labelling her wrong or rude. But shehnaaz always had reasons which she never explained. 

I am amazed how she kept her patience with Arti for first 3 months, while arti always despised shehnaaz, always filled sid's ears. just watch teacher-student task... arti so evidently displayed her hatred for sana. After that she toned down her reactions but still secretly hated shehnaaz in her heart. She used to be sweet to her in front of sid. 

Shehnaaz kept alot of patience there. She lost it in last 1.5 months when things became serious between her and  sid,  and rightfully so.  bcoz arti still continued with her third wheel narrative even after knowing everything. Any girlfriend will be pissed.

Aarti And mahira were really testing her patience. Hats off to shehnaaz for tolerating them with a smile on her face. Aarti continuous jhaap that Sid will not taker her calls, will not entertain her at all, long- distance relationship will not work and blah blah. 

Even during shehnaaz fake eviction ( second time) aarti & mahira was so happy that shehnaaz is leaving. They are bad actors too they want to show for the sake of drama how much they are feeling bad but failed miserably.

Off topic - One more thing Iโ€™ve observed I have while watching sidnaaz performance during salman Khan Birthday - on meethi  meethi song - while they are doing dance , if you read salman Khan clearly said - they looks so good. I donโ€™t think salman Khan ever gave any compliment to BB based couple ever in the history. Proud moment as a Sidnaaz fan๐Ÿ˜Š

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lovepooo

Hahaha 

But aise mein naagin ka bhi sach ho gya toh๐Ÿคช

Nagin ka nahi hoga bec karan bata deta otherwise ๐Ÿ˜†..hua bhi toh its slated to go aff air soon ๐Ÿ˜†

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Kya content ?๐Ÿ˜†..mujhe sirf asimanshi dikh raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†

vahi to content hai asli๐Ÿ˜†

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Wendy delete it off here and Ashwini, you too. We donโ€™t want their inboxes crashing off here. 

๐Ÿ˜Oopps๐Ÿ™Š

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Konsa content? Asimanshi ka?๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am telling you guys.. We should all start shipping ShehRan.. Better content and more appearances too๐Ÿ˜†

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awwwww. But ab wo Teddy hai kahan? Kahin Sid ne jealousy mein phenk tou nhn dia ๐Ÿ˜€

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I am telling you guys.. We should all start shipping ShehRan.. Better content and more appearances too๐Ÿ˜†

chance hi nai hai๐Ÿ˜Ž