FF: Curse Of Love Outside Marriage ~ Five Intertwined Lives

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Intro: 

Rohan Sippy is happily married to Tanya. But even after marriage, he doesn't stop his CASANOVA HABITS and continues to woo different women. Finally, there enters in his life Pari Rastogi, the sister of his elder sister-in-law, Sonakshi Rastogi. However, with Pari, Rohan does not feel what he used to have with other women all that while, his heart really falls in LOVE with her. And what results of this LOVE outside marriage is five intertwined lives.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Character Sketches Of The Main Characters

Abhishek Malik as Rohan Sippy

Rohan is Naren and Veena's second son and Rohit's younger brother        

Rohan is Naren and Veena's second son and Rohit's younger brother. A builder by profession, he is the owner of Sippys construction enterprises. He is married to Tanya, but is a casonova and woos other women. Soon, he falls in love with Pari and starts an extra-marital relationship with her even after knowing Tanya is going to become the MOTHER of his child.

Dhwani Shah as Tanya Sippy

Tanya is Rohan's wife and an expectant mother of his child        

Tanya is Rohan's wife and an expectant mother of his child. In the beginning, she often sets full stop to Rohan's provocative and seductive advances towards other women. But, later when she felt her obssessive nature might spoil her marriage, she stops her doubtful behaviour towards him to lead a normal life. However, that is taken advantage by Rohan and Pari who cheat her behind her back.

Alice Kaushik as Praniti "Pari" Rastogi

Alice Kaushik as Praniti "Pari" Rastogi        

Sonakshi's younger sister. A model by profession and an aspiring actress. She first builds friendship with Rohan for her motive to get into films through his contacts. But later, she gets attracted towards him and lures him towards her. Soon, she starts an extra-marital relationship with Rohan without the knowledge of her family members.

Soon, she starts an extra-marital relationship with Rohan without the knowledge of her family members        

Naren and Veena's youngest son. A marketing manager by profession but also gets into GAMBLING BUISNESS. When he faces a FINANCIAL CRISIS, he blackmails Sonakshi to get money from her. Later as a part of his guilt and penance towards Sonakshi, he is pulled into the complicated lives of Rohan-Pari-Tanya.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 1

I'm writing this ff only because of one of my reader friends' great insistence. I was not at all watching this show and found it so difficult to understand the storyline and write a story on it. As I felt the character RONAKSHI really complicated I'm not making a ff on them. I have decided to ff on the subplot of Rohan-Pari-Tanya as the original they are just sub characters. So, the main characters of this ff of mine will be Rohan, Pari, Tanya, Ajit and one more main character will be included later. Ronakshi are going to sub characters of my ff. Hope the KHKT fans find this ff sensible without Ronakshi being the main characters. 

--------

The episode starts with Tanya crying below her bed with knees help up together towards her face. She reminisces over what Rohan had told her which enters into a flashback,

Rohan says "OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER TANYA!!! It's true that I was married to you and was in a commitment with you but there was nothing like LOVE for you in my heart, I realised LOVE only when Pari came into my life. Till today, I was just living in an illusion that you were my TRUE LOVE, but now all that ILLUSION is broken as whatever I feel FOR PARI, I HAVE NEVER FELT FOR YOU & THE HAPPINESS WHICH I GET BY STAYING CLOSE TO HER, I HAVE NEVER GOT STAYING CLOSE TO YOU AND WILL NEVER GET IN MY LIFE!!! So, it would be better for both of us to PART WAYS!!!" Tanya feels that the world outside her is crumbling down her feet, tears fill her eyes on thinking, "Till now I HAD HOPE ROHAN, no matter how much far you went away from me, you would come BACK TO ME, because I'M YOUR TRUE LOVE AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY TOGETHER, but now you are saying, you no longer care....." she is unable to think after that, she stammers asking Rohan, "But what about OUR CHILD, Rohan??" Rohan gets irritated. He comes forwards, catches Tanya by her shoulders and shouts, "To hell do with YOU and to hell to do with your child Tanya, I don't give a damn neither about YOU nor ABOUT YOUR CHILD, because I have absolutely null feelings for you!!!" Tanya is taken aback at his words. She screams out, "But this is not only my child, ROHAN, it is your child too!!!" Rohan just had enough of it and shouts back, "Just SHUT UP TANYA!!! I told you that I don't give a DAMN about this child!!!" he then raises his finger at her and continues, "So don't you DARE USE YOUR CHILD TO GET ME IN YOUR LIFE, TANYA!!! BECAUSE NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT, I'M BREAKING ALL THE TIES OF OUR RELATION WITH YOU!!! SO JUST GO TO HELL!!!" Tanya is left mouth agape on hearing the last few words. While Rohan without even giving one sympathetic look at her, turns his face away from her and leaves from the room. Tanya goes behind him while running and screaming, "Rohan, Listen!!! Please!!! Don't go!!!!..." however, he does not listen nor turn back even once and leaves the room shutting the door hard. Tanya falls down in tears. Flashback ends

Tanya is still crying thinking over and over again the words which Rohan had told her. Then, all of a sudden, she feels a strange ache in her belly, she starts getting dizzy and then slowly she falls down unconscious onto the carpet below the bed.

In Rastogi's House

Rohan reaches the parking lot of the Rastogi's flat in his car while constantly trying to talk to Pari on her phone, but Pari does not pick up. He bangs the steering wheel of his car hard saying, "Come on Pari!!! Why are you not answering my calls!!! I need to TALK TO YOU!!! RIGHT NOW!!!". Then, he comes out of his car and looks up onto the flat of the Rastogi's from outside, while reminiscing the events of that afternoon which enters into a flashback...

Pari explains that the secret of their affair is out in his family. Rohan gets shocked to hear that but then he says, "I know it will be difficult to handle our families since our truth is out now, but I cannot leave you PARI, because you are my TRUE LOVE and NOT TANYA and I can put anything in my LIFE AT STAKE to lead a life with YOU, PARI, I LOVE YOU!!!" And he hugs Pari tightly on saying that. When all of a sudden, he hears Suman's voice, "But that is not going to happen, Mr. Rohan Sippy!!!" Both Pari and Rohan are astonished to hear Suman's voice and look towards her. Suman continues, "Till now whatever relation you had with Pari is ALL OVER NOW!!! You are not going to see or meet HER IN YOUR LIFE ONCE AGAIN!! Because I don't want my DAUGHTER to keep any illicit affair WITH A MARRIED MAN AND GET SCRUTINIZED BY THE SOCIETY ALL THROUGHOUT HER LIFE!!! SO, GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!" Pari tries to stop her by saying, "But Mom!!!" however, Suman stops her by pointing out her finger sharply towards her!!! She warns Pari saying, "Don't you dare talk back to me this time, Pari, because I'm not going to hear ANY JUSTIFICATIONS FROM YOU!!!" She then comes forward catches Rohan's arm tightly, drags him and throws him out of her house even when he together with Pari constantly try to stop her provocations. After being thrown out, Rohan tries to come inside once again, when Suman shuts the door hard on his nose while Pari constantly pleads with her, "Ma, please don't do this!!!". After getting thrown out, Rohan starts banging the door hard saying, "Mrs. Suman Rastogi, YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM MEETING MY PARI!!!" Suman shouts back saying, "Yes I can because I'm her mother and I will decide what is RIGHT for my daughter's life!!!" She then catches Pari, drags her, pushes her inside a room and locks her from outside while she wails bitterly. All her wails could be heard clearly by Rohan outside and he leaves from there frustrated. Flashback ends.

Rohan still standing below the Rastogi's flat keeps thinking, "You stopped me at that time, Mrs. Suman Rastogi, but how will you stop me ALWAYS!!!" He gives out an evil smirk while continuing to stare at the Rastogis' Flat from outside.

-------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 2

The episode starts with Rohan looking up unto Rastogi's balcony and smirking, thinking "Mrs. Suman Rastogi, you chucked me out of your house, right? Now let me show how I get into your own house with your own knowledge!!!"

In Rohan' room

AJ comes to Rohan's room, calling out for Rohan, he looks around but does not find Rohan anywhere, he gets disappointed and is about to leave when all of a sudden, he notices a hand on the carpet below the bed. He gets anxious and makes his slow steps forward and then he gets shocked to see Tanya lying unconscious on the carpet. He screams "Bhabi!!!" and goes near her to check on her. He continues to scream and call out the other members of the family. Soon, Rohit, Sonakshi, Veena and Naren too come there. Rohit checks her pulse and tells "Her B.P. has dropped down!!!", Naren bangs his forehead and says, "Tanya is pregnant and this can be critical for her child, we need to take her to the hospital, FAST!!!" Rohit calls the emergency ward members and the Ambulance from the Sippy Hospital. Later, him and Sonakshi lift Tanya together and takes her to the hospital.

In Rastogi's Flat

Rohan starts climbing from the balcony of the flat on the ground floor, slowing making his move upwards. He uses all his strength and keeps going up and finally he reaches the balcony of Rastogi's flat. He gets inside and smirks while saying, "So finally, I have reached the Rastogi's house, now only thing left is to make my way to Pari's room. Inside, Pari is constantly shouting and banging the door of her room, "Ma, please, why have you shut me inside this room, please let me outside!!!" Suman shouts, "No way, Pari, I'm not going to let you outside, until and unless you agree that you will get married to no matter whichever guy, I select for you!!!" Rohan who had sneaked into Sonakshi's room and had been eavesdropping their conversation till now, is shocked and left mouth agape. All of a sudden, Suman gets a phone call from Sonakshi that Tanya has been admitted in the hospital. Rohan too hears Suman's conversation regarding the information of Tanya being hospitalized, however he pays no heed to it. Suman gets worried for Tanya's condition and hangs up the phone saying, "Already that Veena Sippy is blaming my Pari for whatever is happening in her son's life, while her SON IS EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE!!! And after all, like I TOLD HER IN THE PARTY, LIKE SON LIKE FATHER!!! Rohan Sippy has taken on his father!!!" She reminisces how she had informed Veena about Naren's illicit affair and Pooja being the result of that illicit affair!!!" However, she soon comes out of her thoughts saying, "I need to go to the hospital and check on Tanya's condition, I cannot allow any danger befall my PARI!!! Let me go there!!!" She takes out her car keys and makes her move outwards informing Muniya to take care of Pari and serve dinner to Pulkit once he returns home

As soon as Suman goes out, Rohan makes his move out of Sonakshi's room and slowly goes to Pari's room which he finds locked, he searches for the keys desperately, without getting noticed by Muniya and without making any noise. Finally, he gets hold of the keys and makes his move inside Pari's room. Pari on hearing the door being opened, slowly turns around and is surprised to see Rohan standing in front of her. She runs and hugs him affectionately and tightly saying, "Ro, Mom is forcing me to get married!!!" Rohan pulls her forward and kisses on her forehead saying, "I know I heard her conversation when I came inside!" Then Pari remembers, that Suman had thrown him out, not allowing him to come back again and gets worried, asking him, "But Ro, how did you even come inside??" Rohan catches her hands and continues, "Leave all that Pari!!! What is important right now is that we are together and I want us to be together like this always!!!" Pari gets tensed, moves away from him and continues, "But how is that possible Ro, you are a MARRIED MAN, so having me in your LIFE means that I will be called YOUR MISTRESS all throughout your life!!!" Rohan comes and hugs her from behind, "That is why, I've come to you now, Pari!!! You know what even after knowing that Tanya is pregnant with my child, I'm least bothered about her because I want you in my life, PARI, so...." He kneels down takes out a ring from his pocket and asks her, "Will you MARRY ME Miss. Praniti Rastogi to become Mrs. PRANITI ROHAN SIPPY!!!" Pari is left mouth agape in excitement on seeing that, she shouts out in joy and nods her head saying, "Of course, I will Ro, I was waiting for this moment all this time, that you will leave that Tanya and come to me, that you will CHOOSE ME OVER HER!!!" She forwards her hand towards him, while he adorns her finger with the ring. Then, they have a passionate lip lock together.

In Sippy Hospital

Naren comes out of the ward and informs everyone that Tanya is absolutely fine, there is nothing to worry about. He then looks towards Veena apologetically, who turns away her gaze from him saying, "Of course, all this should have happened, after all WHO IS THE FATHER OF ROHAN??" Naren feels dejected on hearing those words from Veena while Rohit and Sonakshi look pathetically towards her. Just then, Suman arrives there, asking Tanya's abouts. Veena gets irritated on seeing her and shouts, "How dare YOU??? How dare you come here??? Wasn't whatever you and YOUR DAUGHTER did was enough, or is there more to see!!!" Suman shouts back at her. "The fault was not just my daughter's; it was of YOUR SON'S TOO!!! Mrs. Veena Sippy!!!" Just then AJ notices that Rohan is nowhere to be seen, while Sonakshi and Rohit try to pacify their mothers telling them they're in a hospital.

AJ comes to Rohit and tells, "Bhai, Rohan is nowhere to be seen!!" Rohit realises the same, and looks around asking, "Where is ROHAN??" Just then Rohan calls out Rohit saying, "I'm here Rohit!!!" All turn towards him and are shocked to see him together with Pari in BRIDAL ATTIRE, Sonakshi notices the MANGALSUTRA around Pari's neck and her forehead filled with Vermillion, she cups her mouth in astonishment.

-----------

To be continued

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 3

The episode starts with everyone astounded to see Rohan and Pari while the latter wearing mangalsutra and vermillion in bridal attire. Sonakshi cups her mouth in astonishment on seeing such a shocking sight. Everyone else get freezed in their positions on seeing such a view of Rohan-Pari. Sonakshi quickly inches close to Pari and questions her, "What the hell is going on here, Pari? What did you just do? Did you get married to Rohan even after knowing the fact that he is already married and going to become the father of a child?" Pari counter asks her raising her voice, "So, what is the problem Di? I love Rohan and ROHAN LOVES ME NOT TANYA! So, both of us decided to take our relationship forward and what is point for Rohan to stay in marriage WHERE THERE IS NO LOVE?" Rohan continues, "That's right Bhabhi, I have been always a ladies man flirting with different women all throughout my life, but ever since Pari has come to my life, I have never turned my head towards another WOMAN! Pari is MY LIFE, Bhabhi!" Rohit calls him out by raising his voice, "Rohan! Really, Pari is your LIFE? Then, what about Tanya who is admitted right now all because of your KARNAMAS? Rohan, it was YOU HAVE CHEATED! IT WAS YOU WHO HAVE BROKEN THE PROMISE TO STAY BY HER SIDE ALL THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE! Then, why is she suffering? Do you even remember that she is BEARING YOUR CHILD?" Rohan shouts back, "Stop bossing me around Rohit! I know what I'm doing because I know it is Pari, who is the RIGHT ONE FOR ME and not TANYA!" on hearing that Rohit furiously catches Rohan's collar, however Naren butts in saying, "Stop it both of you, remember that this is a Hospital, this a family matter and let's discuss this with the whole family at home." Rohit continues, "Of course, Mr. Naren Sippy, who else will not know that CHEATING YOUR WIFE is a sensitive issue to be discussed in family!" Rohit frowningly leaves on saying with Sonakshi following him, while Naren gets looking at him from behind. Veena gets upset on hearing Rohit's words and reminisces THE TRUTH OF POOJA'S PARENTAGE, tears fill her eyes. Suman notices it and puts salt into Veena's wounds, "Look Veena Sippy, even your son agrees that Rohan has gone on his Dad!" Veena stares furiously at her, while Suman continues, "Come on, since that Pari is OFFICIALLY MARRIED TO ROHAN NOW, let's go and discuss our FAMILY MATTER IN YOUR SIPPY MANSION!" on saying that Suman gestures mockingly at Veena to come and goes forward. Veena shakes her head in exasperation.

Sippy Mansion

Rohit is shouting at Rohan, "Unbelievable, how could you take such a drastic step? Didn't you think about your wife and your child even once before committing such a criminal act?" Rohan shouts back, "Oh come on, Rohit! This is my life and I will lead it the way I want! You are no one to question me on any decisions I take in my life!" Naren cuts in asking, "Then answer me Rohan, first of all you started an illicit affair with Pari and then you marry her when you are legally married to Tanya? What is all this?" Rohan counter asks, "Dad, if we all look at your past then I think I need answer to any of your questions!" Naren is dumbstruck after hearing that, while Rohit gives a hard punch onto Rohan's face screaming, "You asshole, don't you try to hide your mistake behind Dad's! Whatever he had done, we all are paying for it right now, but for what you have done, Tanya and your child are going to PAY, have you ever thought about it?" Rohan pushes Rohit back shouting out, "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NEITHER TANYA NOR HER CHILD BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY BROKEN ALL MY RELATION WITH BOTH OF THEM!" All are astonished. Veena comes forward and slaps Rohan hard on his face asking, "Do you think marriage is a child play Rohan then when you desire you start a relation with someone and when you tired you break it and start the relation with someone else? This is not the KIND OF UPBRINGING that I had given you!" Suman interrupts, "Now whatever so has happened is the reality now, I think we should sit and discuss now how to go forward with Pari and Rohan's relationship." All are taken aback on hearing that. Sonakshi confronts her mother asking, "Mamma, how could you? How could you be so selfish and just think about your daughter? Even Tanya is someone's daughter and A WOMAN! Don't you pity her situation?" Suman arrogantly demands Sonakshi, "So what Sona, Rohan has already declared that he does not want to keep any more relations neither with Tanya and her child, then what is the problem in letting Pari and Rohan to take their relation forward?'

Tanya shouts out from behind, "Suman Auntie is absolutely right, Sonakshi!" All the heads turn towards Tanya standing at the doorstep with her father. Tanya continues, "If Rohan doesn't want to keep any relation with me or my child then me too, I don't want to keep any relation with him! And right now, at this very moment, me and my child are breaking all my ties with him!" All are bewildered after hearing Tanya's words.

------------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Guys I will be taking a long leave due to my upcoming NET exam and submission of my dissertation. So please be patient till then and continue reading and supporting this FF, when I am back!

đź’ž

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 4

Hey guys, I had mentioned that I’m taking a long break due to UGC-NET and M.Phil dissertation submission. But, recently, I decided to start writing one FF and with that I’m starting this FF too as this FF is short and only studies is boring me too much. So, hope you guys enjoy the episodes!

-----------------

The episode starts with all the Sippy family members, Suman and Pari astounded to hear Tanya’s announcement. Veena approaches Tanya questioning, “What are you saying Tanya, if not about you, then at least think about your child, when he/she is born, won’t he/she demand for A FATHER?” Tanya looks back straight into Veena’s eyes and asks her, “But Ma, what is need of a Father who has disowned his child and his/ her mother even before his/ her birth!” Veena is amazed to hear those words from Tanya and gives in to her with a nod. She then turns, staring furiously with red eyes towards Rohan-Pari. She advances towards them, catches their hands and drags both of them outside. All are astonished to see the sight, but stay motionless except for Suman who keeps questioning Veena, “Mrs. Veena Sippy what the heck are you doing?” However, Veena pays no heed to her words and continues to drag the duo towards the doorstep and forcefully pushes both of them out. Suman reaches Pari in concern and demands Veena, “Why did you throw my daughter out of the house, when she is the officially Mrs. Rohan Sippy from now onwards?” Veena shouts back at her, “Just shut up Suman Rastogi, don’t you question my actions in my own house!” Suman is dumbstruck on hearing that. Veena continues, “I have thrown them out of the house because from today onwards, I have just two sons: Rohit and Ajit, I DISOWN ROHAN from my family!” All are taken aback to hear that. Rohan tries to convince his mother by going forward, but before he could do that, Veena shuts the door right on his nose. He staggers backwards facing the force. Suman comes near the door and knocks it hard screaming, “Mrs. Veena Sippy, you can’t do this! Rohan is your SON!” Nevertheless, there is response from inside. After screaming for a few minutes, Suman gives up angrily. Then, she looks at Rohan and asks him, “Now what are you planning to do with my daughter? Make her sleep in the streets as you can’t enter the Sippy Mansion anymore!” Rohan dejectedly tells Suman, “Don’t worry Mom….” Suman glares at him when he addresses her Mom. He continues hesitantly, “I can call you Mom from now onwards right, since you are Pari’s Mom?” Suman closes her eyes, takes a long breath and demands, “Tell me how are you going to manage Pari?” on hearing that, Rohan looks wistfully at the Sippy Mansion.

Inside, Veena breaks down at the door after having shut it right onto her son’s face. Rohit, Sonakshi Ajit and Pooja rush towards her for help. When they help her out, Veena gives a sad look onto Pooja. Both have tears of pain in their eyes, nevertheless Veena doesn’t utter a word to her step-daughter. Once, Veena stands on her feet, Rohit quickly hugs her and tries to console her saying, “Mom, why are you crying as you have done something wrong! Whatever you just did was absolutely right and just towards Tanya.” But Veena is unable to stop her tears. Rohit continues, “Shush, shush Mom, please don’t cry like this, your B.P will drop and you will fall miserably sick, please stop crying!” Veena looks upwards into her son’s face and asks, “Where have I gone wrong, Rohit? Where have I gone wrong that ROHAN CHEATED ON TANYA FOR PARI! Surely, there is some fault in my upbringing which is why my son has committed such a heinous crime!” Rohit pats on his mother’s back constantly and pacifies her saying, “It was not YOU mom, who has gone but it was BLOOD INSIDE HIM AS Sonakshi’s mamma said, which made him such a disgusting sin without respecting his family’s emotions or respect!” Naren is stunned to hear Rohit’s words and looks down in shame. Soon, Tanya too breaks down into and sits onto the sofa. On seeing that, Veena quickly wipes off her tears and rushes towards her. She consoles Tanya, “No Tanya, it’s not the moment for you to break down, but it’s the MOMENT TO STAY STRONG just HOW YOU STAYED STRONG A FEW MOMENTS AGO! You have to stay strong not only for yourself but also for your child Tanya. Just then, Tanya’s dad points out, “It’s easy to say that Samdhi ji, but how will my daughter fight for herself and her child in this society and what wrong has she done to continue the REST OF HER LIFE ALL ALONE!” Veena gets up and tells him, “She will not be ALONE THROUGHOUT HER LIFE, I will get her remarried!” Everyone standing gets thunderstruck at her words. Tanya’s father continues to ask in a shaky voice, “But who WILL ACCEPT MY DAUGHTER NOW?” just then Naren announces, “Veena and Naren’s Sippy’s YOUNGEST SON AJIT SIPPY will marry TANYA!” All are left mouth agape and shell-shocked to hear that.

---------------

To be continued.   

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 5

The episode starts with everybody being a trance on listening to Naren’s decision. Both Ajit and Tanya are dumbstruck without knowing how to tackle the situation and answer to Naren’s statement. Sonakshi quickly leaves the side of Veena, approaches Naren and asks him, “But Papa, how can you just like that decide that Ajit should take the responsibility for the sins which his brother committed?” Naren stares at her and shouts, “Oh just shut up Sonakshi, it’s all because of you and your family that all this is happening!” Sonakshi gets bewildered on hearing that and asks, “Me, but what did I do?” Naren continues, “If you wouldn’t have become a part of Rohit’s life, then, Rohan-Pari would have never met and started an illicit affair behind our backs!” Rohit gets furious on hearing his father’s accusations against Sonakshi and shouts, “Oh just stop it Dad! How can you put all the blame onto Sonakshi? She was not the one who asked Rohan to start an affair with Pari, it was his own decision that he started an affair with Pari, so why blame her?” Naren counter asks, “Oh really? Is your wife supposed to be a sinless woman and the ROLE-MODEL BAHU, of every Indian household, “Parvati” that she can’t ever commit any mistake? You don’t try to hide the fact that her family is responsible for most of the troubles happening in our household!” Sonakshi gets absolutely dejected with his words. She cups her mouth with her hands and cries bitterly without making any noise. Ajit gets distressed on seeing her condition. Rohit too gets mad at Naren’s words and continues to argue, “Now leave about Sonakshi’s family’s hand in this issue, What about Ajit, Dad? This is 21st century! You can just like that force your decisions on your children!” Naren gives a look towards Ajit and says, “It’s true that I can’t force my decisions on my son! But what has your brother ever achieved till now that he holds the rights to rebel against his father’s decision? He has always been an irresponsible spoilt brat who lives on the earnings of his father! In that case, how can he even raise his voice against me?” Ajit gets embarrassed at that remark and puts his head down, while Rohit fumes in anger.

RP flats, Bandra, Mumbai

Rohan brings Pari and Suman there. The building is still under construction and has loads of cement and bricks found everywhere. Suman asks Rohan, “Why have you brought us here, Rohan?” Rohan replies, “Mom, I had started this project to publicly officialise mine and Pari’s relationship, which is why this flat is named RP Flats; RP as in the sense Rohan-Pari! And I thought we both will stay here as of now!” Both Pari and Suman are stunned to hear his decision. Pari looks around and is disgusted to see the underdeveloped surroundings. She gets annoyed, however hides it and smilingly agrees to Rohan’s decision. Suman is amazed.

Sippy Mansion

The argument between Rohit and Naren grows intense which distresses all the family members. Veena, Sonakshi, YK and Nishi try to stop their brawl of words, nevertheless their efforts go in vain. Finally, Tanya unable to tolerate the scenario anymore shouts out, “ENOUGH!” Both Rohit and Naren get silenced on hearing that. Tanya continues, “It’s a life changing decision of mine and Ajit’s lives, so IT SHOULD BE LEFT TO US TO DECIDE, you father and son should not be fighting with each other on this matter!” Rohit and Naren feel ashamed for their wild behaviour and shut their mouths. On noticing complete silence, Tanya rushes to her room, Veena follows her. Soon everyone else too disperse from the living hall with only Sonakshi and Ajit left behind. Ajit is still state of shock with the events that just happened. Sonakshi goes near him and enquires him if he is alright. He says, “Bhabhi I need to discuss with you something!” Sonakshi says, “Go on Ajit, I will surely support you if I can.” Ajit continues, “But not here Bhabhi, in my room!” Sonakshi nods and both of them, proceed to Ajit’s room.

In Ajit’s room

Sonakshi demands him, “What is it Ajit? Why do I feel that Papa’s sudden decision about your life is still bothering you? Don’t worry Ajit, you saw how Rohit took a stand for you in front of Papa and I assure you that he will always do, you will not be forced to…...” Ajit cuts in proclaiming, “Bhabhi I want to marry Tanya!” Sonakshi is thunderstruck with her eyes growing big in astonishment on hearing that.

-----------------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 6

The episode starts with Sonakshi getting a shock of her life after listening to Ajit’s decision. She stammers while asking him, “What did you just say Ajit?” Ajit closes his eyes and tells, “You heard it right, Bhabhi! I want to marry Tanya!” Sonakshi unable to digest his words asks him, “Ajit, have you gone out of your mind? Do you even know what are you saying?” Ajit replies raising his voice, “Yes, I know and I have decided to agree with Papa’s decision in my right mind!” Sonakshi asks him, “But what is the reason that you have to decide so, Ajit?” Ajit gets looking on.

RP flats, Bandra, Mumbai

Suman takes Pari aside and questions her, “Pari, what are you doing? Why have you agreed with Rohan to stay here in this dungeon?” Pari looks back at Rohan and sees to that he is not overhearing, continues with Suman, “Mom, I know it is pathetic to stay in such a nasty place when I’m the wife of one of the sons from the multi-millionaire Sippy family! But, what else to do? I have no other choice! Rohan’s mother Mrs. Veena Sippy has chucked both of us out of Sippy Mansion and also strictly warned not to enter that house once again! I can’t believe that Tanya is getting all my rights, my money and my status even though she is only the EX-WIFE of Rohan Sippy!” Suman bangs her forehead and says, “Pari, Tanya is getting all that which you should get only because she is the going to be the mother of Rohan’s child, one of the heirs of the Sippys! And that is what you should also do to get into the Sippy mansion!” Pari quizzically demands her mother, “Do what Mom?” Suman taps on her head and says, “Mrs. Pari Rohan Sippy, you too have to become the mother of Rohan’s child!” Pari is amazed at that suggestion and gives out a malicious smile. Suman continues, “Good that you have understood what I have advised and if you succeed, you will surely enter the Sippy Mansion soon! However, I wonder what is happening there now?”

Sippy Mansion, Ajit’s room

Sonakshi snaps at Ajit breaking him from his thoughts and questions, “Ajit, I asked you something for which you have not answered yet! What made you take such a decision?” Ajit reminisces Naren’s words of calling him an IRRESPONSIBLE SPOILT BRAT and accusing Sonakshi for being responsible for whatever is happening. He takes a deep long breath and utters, “Bhabhi, I want to prove myself and also remove all the accusations which Dad has put upon you!” Sonakshi is muddled and asks, “Prove yourself? But how can you do that by marrying Tanya? And how you can save me from all the accusations by sacrificing your own livelihood? Ajit, I’m THE ONE doing the role of Parvati in KPK, but it seems to me that you are behaving like Parvati!” Ajit replies, “Bhabhi I want to prove myself to be a responsible individual by taking Tanya and her child’s responsibility and regarding you, you will understand what I am saying when I reveal my decision to everyone!” Sonakshi still unconvinced asks him, “I still don’t get it Ajit, that how you are going to help me, but regarding Tanya are you sure that you want to take her and her child’s responsibility? Remember, that she is your brother’s divorcee and the would-be mother of his child!” Ajit tells her, “This is the problem with our society Bhabhi, a divorcee man with a child can marry any woman he wants even if the woman is unmarried but when it comes to a woman, she is often asked to remain alone after her divorce or get married to another divorcee or widower!” Then, he holds Sonakshi’s hand and says, “Bhabhi as I said earlier, I am in my full right mind in this decision to get married to Tanya, I have no issues of her being a divorcee of a man who hardly ever cared about her or his unborn child and I will try my best to give Tanya all the happiness which Rohan could never give her!” Sonakshi is astounded to hear his words and states with a smile, “Papa was wrong about you Ajit, you really are a responsible man! But, Ajit will Tanya agree to get married to you?” Ajit looks on and says, “Bhabhi, could you just arrange me some time where I can talk with her?” Sonakshi looks on.

Tanya’s room

Tanya is lying on her bed and weeping bitterly. Veena is seated right beside trying to console her. Tanya asks in a dejected tone, “Why Ma? Why is that my life is always decided by others? My Papa decided my marriage with Rohan. Rohan decided that he does not want to continue his life with me and now Naren Papa has decided that I should marry Ajit, why such things come up only in my life?” Veena tries consoling her, “Tanya please stop crying! If you continue crying in this manner, then, you will fall sick! You narrowly escaped, last time! Please stop crying Tanya otherwise it could be very harmful for your child!” just then Sonakshi comes there and tells Veena, “Mamma, let me handle Tanya for some time!” Veena being tired, agrees and informs Sonakshi, “Please take care of Tanya, she just came out of a shock, which would have harmed her child! Don’t bring in any matter which would deteriorate her health!” Sonakshi nods. Soon, Veena leaves from there. Once, she is out of sight, Sonakshi looks around and signs Ajit to enter. As he comes inside, Tanya gets surprised seeing him. Sonakshi informs Ajit whatever Veena just told her and asks him to be very careful. Ajit nods. He then inches close to Tanya and utters, “Tanya, I beg you, please don’t panic and hurt yourself or your child, because I’m going to say something which might shock you!” Tanya wipes her tears and asks, “I’ve already faced so many storms in my life and have become strong enough to face more, tell me Ajit, what is it?” Ajit pauses his breath and asks, “WILL YOU MARRY ME, TANYA?” Tanya’s eyes grow big in amazement.

----------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 7

The episode starts with Tanya amazed to hear the proposal from Ajit’s mouth. She gets up immediately and confronts him, “What are you saying Ajit?” At that moment, Ajit signs at Sonakshi that he wants to talk to Tanya alone, who agrees and goes outside. After Sonakshi leaves, Ajit turns towards Tanya and tries to pacify her saying, “I told you earlier too Tanya, please don’t panic, calm down and just listen to me!” Tanya is still not convinced but then appeases herself and demands Ajit, “What reason you have Ajit that you agreed to marry a divorcee and a pregnant woman like me? What helplessness do you have? Did you just like that take that decision all because Papa imposed it?” Ajit is appalled at once to face so many questions from Tanya, however he doesn’t lose his calm and continues with Tanya in a gentle tone, “Look Tanya, you must be horrified to take a decision of marrying the brother of your ex-husband just after your divorce! But trust me, Tanya I have not taken this decision just to keep the word of Papa but I want to marry you to prove myself and also save Sonakshi Bhabhi!” Tanya is puzzled and asks, “What do you mean?” Ajit continues to explain what he narrated to Sonakshi a few moments ago and also adds on the reason which he will present to the family members in defence of Sonakshi. Tanya is taken aback after learning Ajit’s true intentions. Still unable to agree to marry Ajit, she questions, “So in a way you are using me to PROVE YOURSELF AND SAVE SONAKSHI BHABI, right Ajit!” Ajit is dumbstruck at that, but then he doesn’t give up and continues to persuade her saying, “Tanya at this moment, you may feel that I’m using you for my own selfish motives because you had been deceived by my brother, but I swear in the name of my Mom whom I love the most in my life, that I will not turn out be a selfish person like Rohan and ever leave you alone in your life. I will always stay by your side by taking the full responsibility of you and your child and try my best to keep both of you happy!” Tanya is astounded at his words. Ajit continues, “I have said whatever I wanted to say, Tanya! And I assure you neither me nor anyone in the family will force you against your own wishes, so the decision is left to YOU!” Tanya looks on with tears filled in her eyes.

RP flats, Bandra, Mumbai

Rohan is searching for some important file regarding his construction business, when Pari comes there wearing a hot steamy night wear. Rohan is surprised with mouth agape to see her dressed like that. Pari comes closes to him, touches his chest with her index finger and says, “It seems like you are really tensed Rohan, why don’t I help you to ward off the tension from you?” on saying that, she quickly starts unbuttoning his shirt. Rohan is astonished at her action and stops her saying, “Wait a minute Pari, don’t you think it’s too early for us to take our relationship forward? Because now that I am ousted from Sippy Mansion! I don’t have any property or money left with me except for a RUINED BUISNESS! In that case, if we……” Pari shushes him by placing her finger on his lips and says, “Shush Rohan, don’t worry about all that, just enjoy the present moment. The rest will happen as it should happen!” and she quickly leans and brushes her lips against his. Rohan forgets everything as he tastes Pari’s lips and gets carried away in his passion. Soon, he gets intimate with her. Pari smirks on at the success of her plan and reflects, “Now I too will soon become the mother of junior Sippy and take your place in the Sippy mansion, Tanya, just like the way I took your place in Rohan’s life!”

Sippy Mansion

All are distressed with Naren and Rohit’s argument and seated with their hands on their heads. Mohini says, “I don’t understand what is happening in this house, Rohan has left Tanya for Pari and to compensate for his second’s son’s mistake, Naren has asked his youngest son, Ajit to marry his second son’s divorced wife, Tanya! What is all this?” Rohit tells his grandmother, “Don’t worry Badi, Mamma, Papa has taken such a rash decision to save the family status without considering about Ajit and Tanya’s feelings! And I’m sure both of them will never AGREE with that decision!”

Just then Ajit calls out from behind, “Bhai, me and Tanya are ready to get married with each other!” Rohit is shell-shocked with the ground below him shaken off from his feet, while all the other family members are bewildered.

-----------

To be continued.