Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

kuku romantic dream/imagination sequence on a romantic bollywood song (maybe meherban hua from bang bang on katrina-hrithik), but it should be kunal's dream/imagination

Edited by peacenfun - 4 years ago
peacenfun thumbnail

some scenes where kunal is mesmerised by kuhu's beauty & looks & is checking her out😉

there have been very few scenes of him looking at kuhu like that so I want more

Edited by peacenfun - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

How did I miss this thread? 😲

But looks like everything I want to see for KuKu is covered by other lovely KuKu fans so I will just post  Expectation Vs Reality Gifs for especially for Kunal😆

KuKu scenes we want 😉smiley4

KuKu scenes we get 😆

Yrhpk Tu Aashiqui GIF - Yrhpk TuAashiqui RitvikArora GIFs

I like both the scenes but.

The reality waala thing would have hit harder if you put in a scene that had Kunal sleeping on the couch after the fight with Kuhu.

But I get what you wanted to convey because Kunal getting angry at Kuhu is just so frustrating to watch sometimes.

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I like both the scenes but.

The reality waala thing would have hit harder if you put in a scene that had Kunal sleeping on the couch after the fight with Kuhu.

But I get what you wanted to convey because Kunal getting angry at Kuhu is just so frustrating to watch sometimes.

Absolutely! I wanted to show the way how KuKu relationship is portrayed in the show and how Kunal actually treats Kuhu most of the time. (which is opposite of how most KuKu fans want their relationship to be like) 

Edited by Nikki_wanderer - 4 years ago
peacenfun thumbnail

kuku love confession☺️ though no grand gesture & just in the moment, subtle 'i love you' would be enough❤️ totally in line with kunal & kuhu's characters🤪

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kuku need depth. I want them to actually get to know eachother. They are shown to have a very superficial relationship. Not much talk that is deep and beneath the surface getting to know eachother. I want them to have scenes that help them grow in that respect 

peacenfun thumbnail

kunal as #jealouschokro seems to top everyone's wishlist😉

hope the makers are listening/reading🤪

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Kuku need depth. I want them to actually get to know eachother. They are shown to have a very superficial relationship. Not much talk that is deep and beneath the surface getting to know eachother. I want them to have scenes that help them grow in that respect 

I completely disagree that they have a superficial relationship. A lot of things in their relationship will never be verbalised but will be understood. That's just the kind of couple they are. I would, however, like Kunal to try and understand Kuhu a bit more; her vulnerabilities. It would be nice for Kuhu to open up a little more too. She's not really good at explaining her feelings atm. 

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can we please see a calm confrontation where Kuhu admits accidentally spiking the drink to Kunal and making him understand she didn't tell him before because she was genuinely scared of his volcano behavior sometimes. I really don't want anyone else to tell him. I want her to do it. In that way, she can address how unapproachable he is so maybe he can work on that as well. 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

I completely disagree that they have a superficial relationship. A lot of things in their relationship will never be verbalised but will be understood. That's just the kind of couple they are. I would, however, like Kunal to try and understand Kuhu a bit more; her vulnerabilities. It would be nice for Kuhu to open up a little more too. She's not really good at explaining her feelings atm. 

I agree about the non verbalising part. They speak through their expressions and actions more than words and that is why we are still trying to decode their scenes because ankhon hi ankhon me ishaare chalte hain inke.