Posted: 4 years ago

dearest kuku fans🤗

since we all have been talking in the kuku AT about the scenes, songs, dailogues etc., which we would like to see for our ladaku chokro & hashtag girl😎

so I thought of making this wishlist thread for all the scenes/songs/dance sequences/tracks etc., that we want to see in the show for kunal-kuhu, so please feel free to share your ideas here☺️

who knows which wish of ours might get fulfilled by the makerssmiley2

p.s. It's a humble request, please no negative comments🙏

Edited by peacenfun - 4 years ago

1) a car breakdown scene, where they are either still upset with each other and this situation just further frustrates Kunal. Then a little rain to givea some barish romance!

2) Typical damsel in distress scene- Kuhu stuck between few bad guys and Kunal has to come save her, but there is a twist Kunal doesnt use a usual dishoom dishoom, but has his own unique way of handling the situation and saving Kuhu.

Y'all already know I'm gonna say it...

I want a separation track!!! In Pihu's (@aquaHP) words, give us the #TadaptaHuaAashiq edition of Mr. Kunal Rajvansh!!

Originally posted by lopli

1) a car breakdown scene, where they are either still upset with each other and this situation just further frustrates Kunal. Then a little rain to givea some barish romance!

2) Typical damsel in distress scene- Kuhu stuck between few bad guys and Kunal has to come save her, but there is a twist Kunal doesnt use a usual dishoom dishoom, but has his own unique way of handling the situation and saving Kuhu.

Ooooh!! Like the HCs we've discussed and my weird bhootiya romantic imagination to Clarity's baarish drabble😆

Originally posted by journalgirl321

Y'all already know I'm gonna say it...

I want a separation track!!! In Pihu's (@aquaHP) words, give us the #TadaptaHuaAashiq edition of Mr. Kunal Rajvansh!!

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! A 100 times yessss to #TadaptaHuaAashiq or should we change it to #RotluRomanticRajvansh because alliteration🤪

#TadaptaHuaAashiq is all time fave. Definitely a separation track so Kunal can realize Kuhu's value. And I want "Kaise Mujhy Tum Mill Gayi" to be picturized on them from Kunal's POV ❤️❤️❤️. 

Secondly, I want a jealous Kunal. Like some really hot guy from Kuhu's college come to her for a Business Event. And he was full on latoo on Kuhu during college ("Mera homework Kerne k liye larkon ki line lagee hoti thee"-Kuhu's drunk rant to Abir). And #LadakuChokro becomes full on #JealousChokro. 

Even though it's too earlyin their second marriage,I personally want the calm explosive Kuhu (when she takes his car keys and drives off, fight during BP-BM's anniversary and when she leaves RV sadan before MishBir haldi) back who makes Kunal realise that she is not his therapist and he needs to stop taking her for granted.

Basically, we all want Kunal to tadpo full-on. I need to remember what else I wanted apart from a big ass fight and separation track. 

Yes!! I want them to have more scenes with Ketu-Setu and Parul as well.

Also, would it be too much for me to expect to see businesswoman Kuhu?? 

Also, a scene where Kunal helps Kuhu tackle a business deal or maybe a deal with vendors, or vice versa. Maybe Kuhu helps out Kunal with a business issue that he is facing for the first time. That would be so interesting and fun to watch.

Originally posted by TheDarkLord8

#TadaptaHuaAashiq is all time fave. Definitely a separation track so Kunal can realize Kuhu's value. And I want "Kaise Mujhy Tum Mill Gayi" to be picturized on them from Kunal's POV ❤️❤️❤️. 

Secondly, I want a jealous Kunal. Like some really hot guy from Kuhu's college come to her for a Business Event. And he was full on latoo on Kuhu during college ("Mera homework Kerne k liye larkon ki line lagee hoti thee"-Kuhu's drunk rant to Abir). And #LadakuChokro becomes full on #JealousChokro. 

yes perfect, and Mishti adding to Kunal's jealousy unknowingly by telling him stories of how Kuhu was the 'it' girl in college & how so many guys were so crazy about her, the valentines day proposals, roses, gifts she used to get 

Originally posted by peacenfun

yes perfect, and Mishti adding to Kunal's jealousy unknowingly by telling him stories of how Kuhu was the 'it' girl in college & how so many guys were so crazy about her, the valentines day proposals, roses, gifts she used to get 

Oh yesss!! I had been thinking about a scene like this when we got the four talking about MishBir's sangeet in the balcony.