Why no new episode??

Posted: 3 months ago

How come they are broadcasting from start - I’m sure this was filmed before Covid 19 

This has already been shot so doesn't make sensesmiley5

Editing for the episodes is unfinished. Everyone got stuck in the lockdown. So no new episodes

Originally posted by saf7321

How come they are broadcasting from start - I’m sure this was filmed before Covid 19 

they yet to shoot Finale so they didn't play new one

Originally posted by MyDriYa

they yet to shoot Finale so they didn't play new one

Are they going to Continuing showing it from start till Lockdown is over I mean, Tomorrow willl be episode 2 and so on 

They think people are sooo dumb? We all know ot was shoot months ago and they are pretending they are quaratine and wont be shooting smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by saf7321

Are they going to Continuing showing it from start till Lockdown is over I mean, Tomorrow willl be episode 2 and so on 

Yes! Because if they air new episode now, in this week Ada will be eliminated, then Teju/D/Shivin(no idea about the orders) means end of the the month/1st week of the May month, they have to telecast Finale, which they yet to shoot smiley44

And this Lockdown seems to be extend after 14th April too! So they are re-telecasting it.. 

Originally posted by Unicorn67

They think people are sooo dumb? We all know ot was shoot months ago and they are pretending they are quaratine and wont be shooting smiley37smiley37

Month ago? It was promotion shoot.. 

Pranurosid told me that they didn't shoot Finale episode so only they didn't air new episodes!

Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 10