Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, I am shocked after seeing rough TRP of old classic serial "Ramayan" which is airing on DD national channel this week. Some media houses published in their website that Ramayan serial is approximately getting TRP of more than 15 points daily. It is really very very high in TRP when compared to current so called popular serial airing on the channels now. Approximately Ramayan serial is gaining  5 times more TRP than highest rated current show Kundali bhagya. This is really great guys. People are still crazy about old classic serials Ramayan and Mahabharat telecasting in DD national channel. I am sure "Mahabharat" serial will also get high TRP in DD national channel now. The phrase "Old is gold" is very very true and proved once again.

P.S: I am not watching these Ramayan and Mahabharat serials in that channel. So, I am not sharing details about any cast or crew or technology details here. I didn't know anything about these serials. I wrote this here based on media portals information.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Guys, I am shocked after seeing rough TRP of old classic serial "Ramayan" which is airing on DD national channel this week. Some media houses published in their website that Ramayan serial is approximately getting TRP of more than 15 points daily. It is really very very high in TRP when compared to current so called popular serial airing on the channels now. Approximately Ramayan serial is gaining  5 times more TRP than highest rated current show Kundali bhagya. This is really great guys. People are still crazy about old classic serials Ramayan and Mahabharat telecasting in DD national channel. I am sure "Mahabharat" serial will also get high TRP in DD national channel now. The phrase "Old is gold" is very very true and proved once again.

P.S: I am not watching these Ramayan and Mahabharat serials in that channel. So, I am not sharing details about any cast or crew or technology details here. I didn't know anything about these serials. I wrote this here based on media portals information.

these shows are base of our rich indian culture sree and will never loose charm.Especially Ramayan which teaches us so many good values.So I am not surprised to see it's roaring trps.It deserves such trps as it's watched by all age groups belonging to all social strata of our society.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonakshiFan

these shows are base of our rich indian culture sree and will never loose charm.Especially Ramayan which teaches us so many good values.So I am not surprised to see it's roaring trps.It deserves such trps as it's watched by all age groups belonging to all social strata of our society.

I watched Ramayan and Mahabharath in Star plus. Now, Star plus also rerunning these serials. But I am shocked after seeing TRP of Ramayan of DD national channel. One show which is re-telecasting after so many years getting this much high TRP is really proving that how people are even now crazy about those serials.

YHCstan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

1. DD is a free channel unlike StarPlus or Zee. So naturally everyone will have that channel because you needn’t pay for it separately. 

2. People have a lot more free time now than ever before. 
Usually Free channels get much more ratings than pay channels for the simple reason that Indians love free content. 
And yeah these shows are blockbusters of their times. So all those who watched it back then would wanna watch it again. In those days, such TRPs were common unlike now. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am not surprised by the fact @Sree that Ramayan got excellent trps and so as Mahabharat will be getting too. And DD is a free channel so its natural that people will cherish their old memories too.

Whats here to think is that the potential these shows had in attracting viewers is no more there in nowadays shows. The highest trp was 4.1 and that is considered to be the best. 2.5 to 3.9 is considered to be awesome. 1.5 to 2.4 is considered to be decent. Imagine if the show makers and channels had not added unnecessary elements to their script we too could have some high trp shows to cherish.

Hope after starplus revamps the whole channel we get to see some fresh and better content dramas which garns high trp. Atleast 3-4 shows that can be called iconic of 2020 age !

Arko1 thumbnail

Like for our show, Raima was the worst thing that happened on KHKT !! Trps went downhill from 1.8 to 1.5. It was disgusting to bore her nonsense plus the actress who played Raima did nothing iconic so that we can remember her character. For me Raima track was a trp bummer for KHKT. SD said in one of her post that 26th Sept track was completely changed and i somewhat agree to her coz i can see in the beginning epis where Karan calls Sonakshi "Egoistic" and also tells something like Sonakshi hit somebody with her car. Later they changed the things and that was stupidly executed as well. In the most of the comments, people thought that the show will begin with some peaceful moments but Raima track came early before that and things went downhill. Thankfully we got see 2.3 trp on Ronakshi's marriage but that too didnt lived long because of channel's brutal butchering ! My question is that if channel is so interested to not give liberty to makers and execute scenes and tracks in their own ways, then why dont they come up with their own bloody show !! Sometimes i really pray that pls change the channel heads of this damm channel they are utterly sick and has no class. Literally illiterates who had bloody ruined so many good shows starplus starting with EBSS, Sanjivani etc etc etc.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Like for our show, Raima was the worst thing that happened on KHKT !! Trps went downhill from 1.8 to 1.5. It was disgusting to bore her nonsense plus the actress who played Raima did nothing iconic so that we can remember her character. For me Raima track was a trp bummer for KHKT. SD said in one of her post that 26th Sept track was completely changed and i somewhat agree to her coz i can see in the beginning epis where Karan calls Sonakshi "Egoistic" and also tells something like Sonakshi hit somebody with her car. Later they changed the things and that was stupidly executed as well. In the most of the comments, people thought that the show will begin with some peaceful moments but Raima track came early before that and things went downhill. Thankfully we got see 2.3 trp on Ronakshi's marriage but that too didnt lived long because of channel's brutal butchering ! My question is that if channel is so interested to not give liberty to makers and execute scenes and tracks in their own ways, then why dont they come up with their own bloody show !! Sometimes i really pray that pls change the channel heads of this damm channel they are utterly sick and has no class. Literally illiterates who had bloody ruined so many good shows starplus starting with EBSS, Sanjivani etc etc etc.

Neon, from the starting of the episodes, after heart to heart conversation of Ronakshi in Sonakshi house in episode 38, literally I felt that some one molested Sonakshi on September 26. That's why when we re-watch that episode, we can feel the horror and disgusted feeling in Sona face that day while sharing Rohit about what happened to her on September 26. In ice truck episode also, Sona told to Rohit that she faced lot of problems from men because of working in TV industry from childhood.I think Sona that day also tried to told what happened to her on September 26 to Rohit. In initial episodes, Makers hyped Raima character very much. All were waited for Raima character. But after the relevation  of what happened on September 26, downfall of KHKT is started literally. Farnaz shetty is not suited for Raima character and she acted very badly as Raima. Whole fans of KHKT showed their hatred for Raima character and they didn't liked acting of Farnaz as Raima. Definitely channel changed September 26 track.

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ky2s3

Its not only aboat mythology shows any show which have good content can get the good trp,  though i and many of them realize earlier after watching foreign, others also got to realize that show with good content and finite series are best, also many of them might not miss the current shows as earlier shows have logic and stick to its theme, and might not watch according to my opinion all shows except sitcoms should be a finite,today there are no good shows like earlier except tmkoc, thats why shows like shaktimaan, shararat are talked aboat even today. 

One such illogical show(no offence) is yrkkhStar plus should off air yrkkh, yrhpk and kzk2 and starts finite series with all genre unlike family and supernatural which shows nowadays.

For eg yrkkh started more than decade ago should end with original couple living happily everafter when they return to house from cape town but they extend with kaira, and now same story first they met, marry, fight bad people, separated,then marry like a cyclic process

Naira can never die, she is alive no matter what

1)Trapped in water (Jan 2018)

2)Fall in lake b4 2yr leap(May 2018)

3)Brain tumor(September-October 2018)

4)Accident in pregnancy(January 2019)

5)Accident by truck memory loss occurs(Febuary 2019)

6)Accident b4 kairav birth(May 2019)

7)Accident where kidney transplant occured

(December 2019)

8)Now recently holi(March 2020)

Like naira can never die no matter what happens(no hate but its too much), its time to off air yrkkh with yrhpk before mishbir turns out to be kaira 2.0

Also kaira separate and unite infinite times

Indian television should produce all genres and finite also so with web series viewvers also comeback in television. Not always supernatural and family/saas bahu these two are only genres available in tv

So according to me all genres should run together not 1 or2,except sitcoms all genres should be finite and good content and no ex girlfriend track whenever its shown trps drop like yjhjk.

Hey, you remembered all incidents happened to Naira in YRKKH with dates👏. Star plus definetely has to end YRKKH now. Shivangi and Mohsin are very good actors. No offens to them.But tracks are repeating one after another in YRKKH. This is becoming too much now. I think story writer lost all ideas, that's why he is repeating tracks in YRKKH. In YRHPK also, after marriage track, story is shifted from rom-com Zoner to Saas-bahu drama now. I am sure they will turn Mishbir to Kaira 2.0 in future. Now, It is correct time for all channels to come up with good content and finite episodes serials. 

Arko1 thumbnail

@Sree @Ky2 You guys wont believe i visited an old show forum few days ago wheee i came across a comment where the person wrote "Yrkkh should end now has it has less trp" later i came to know that the comment was written 6 years ago !!!! 😱😱🤣🤣

I swear Yrkkh, Yrhpk and Kzk all of them have to end. I am not against any couple i am against these shows which dont have any class to itself. Kzk2, the third class among all i remember they shown polygamy, Yrkkh had became a superbahu superbeta series running since thousand years, Kzk2 is the worst among all a show with a nonsense storyline atleast Kzk1 was classic and it was written in a much better style than today's Kzk !!! And Yrhpk i swear it need to end after these two, as i can see it very well the show is dependent on Kokila Modi 2.0 lmao 🤣

I mean Meenakshi Rajvansh !!! So yaa coming at the same conclusion, sp needs a complete revamp. 😆

Rishta Nahi Baat Nayi 😛🤣

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ky2s3

@Sree aur tum dono ke muhh mein ghee sakkar kya baat kahi hai, but i wish all these forums and comments should read by makers of yrkkh, yrhpk and kzk2,  indian television was like a beautiful garden in late 80s and early 90s but starting of 2000s a storm comes and make it like a garbage backyard(no offence), Star plus should revamp completely and end these 3 serials, and start doing finite series but no extensions. Because whenever i watch tv during afternoons or prime times it shows all that saas bahu craps or episodics. Not only star but also zee and colors should revamp and aboat sony they should made it more finite. 

I think Colors and Sony are better when compared to Star plus and Zee TV in present scenario. Star plus and zee TV are in very bad phase now. These two channels has to revamp all serials and to come up with good content in future. What is your name yaar?