mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I always thought they would end up together. Such amazing chemistry they had❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MIr2VrA62Y

I thought they were dating at some point. Does anyone know the gossip abt them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I remember that how everyone thought they gonna marry during 2005 times. They were always in news and every award show, they always have focus on them. Aish news was such shocking!

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

I remember that how everyone thought they gonna marry during 2005 times. They were always in news and every award show, they always have focus on them. Aish news was such shocking!

I really wish he had chosen Rani. But I guess destiny had other plans.

read that Jaya did not liked Rani 

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

because he fell in love with Ash

It happens 

MiniStar thumbnail

Jaya didnt like Rani. Rani smoked, used foul language. Jaya wanted a susheel bahu.

Apparently It took a long time for Abhi to convince about Aish too.

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read that the Bachan family pandit predicted the arrival of a married man in her life very soon coz bachans ne apparently kundli scene kia tha. this was long before she and Adi chopra had an affair.. rani was not invited in the abhi-ash wedding too. She later said that if someone does not invite u to their most important event in life than it means u don’t hold that much importance in their life.

blUeNoSed thumbnail

Wow, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with pairs that didn't end up together. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

Wow, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with pairs that didn't end up together. 

IKR🤣

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Rani had very nice hair back in the day! Maybe he found himself more compatible with Aish. A lot of the times it’s how much you have in common with each other or can relate. It doesn’t mean there was something seriously wrong with Rani. 

The one person Abhi visibly looked unhappy with was Karishma. I kind find it hilarious people think of them as long lost soul mates just because of 90s era nostalgia for Karishma ! 

This video shows how happy Abhi is with Aish! Half of the comments are about how he is looking at her with puppy dog eyes. The only other person who looks at their wife like that is Ranveer. 

https://youtu.be/W4GGbVXB8PM

Edited by grumpydwarf - 4 years ago