Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Oh, I'm enjoying the rest, but I'm waiting for things to re-open: the financial system can't keep taking it.  Also, need to get a new job as well that is pandemic proof, but I'm not a knowledge economy guy.

Vrish ..with this lockdown getting extended .. I am enjoying web series and old classic movies with family .. and also old DD blockbusters .. many of them are really cute . 😆

hope you get the job of your choice . 👍🏼

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

New channel   dd retro  will show all  old serial of dd national 

They realised after watching the responses how those shows still are in the memories of old and still connect with the youth. So now getting a new channel

The silver lining in this mahem

I am so happy that they are telecasting all these show.

Shaktimaan at 8:00 PM, I think Buniyaad has ended to they shifted to Chanakya to 5:00PM

Jungle book is also airing but am not able to get the timing.

Never thought I would say this, but I am binge watching Dooordarshan these days

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

The silver lining in this mahem

I am so happy that they are telecasting all these show.

Shaktimaan at 8:00 PM, I think Buniyaad has ended to they shifted to Chanakya to 5:00PM

Jungle book is also airing but am not able to get the timing.

Never thought I would say this, but I am binge watching Dooordarshan these days

Buniyaad comes at 10:30pm. DD Retro only available on Free Dish and I have Dish TV.

By the way people, there is another good show (maybe not as good as the ones we discussed here) which is there, Gora at 4:00 PM on DD Bharti (started watching Idhar udhar after Juhi said. One of my all time favourites and this show just follows Idhar udhar)

It's based on Ravindra Nath Tagore novel Gora, is set in late eighteen hundreds or early nineteen hundreds. Based on the divide between Hindu Samaj and Brahmo Samaj in those days. I am liking it

Seems like DD has some great content just that we forgot about its existence in the flood of satellite channels

It's looking like a Ghar Wapasi to me

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Buniyaad comes at 10:30pm. DD Retro only available on Free Dish and I have Dish TV.

Oh thanks dear

Sutapasima thumbnail

For all those with  tiny tots driving  you nuts during lock down.... here is some creative distraction ..

https://twitter.com/DDNational/status/1251809010291892227

Hey thanks dear. 5 PM tbouogh is a tough time to watch. Office works+ household works

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Hey thanks dear. 5 PM tbouogh is a tough time to watch. Office works+ household works

Those who are having a tough time ...getting bored in lock down ..its aimed at those I think ..in view of the time slot they have chosen ... to keep you at home rather than think of venturing out.