Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jerry-24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They need to change the story especially this second marriage thing should be cleared soon 

They are making it another KZK 😕

And also the BrinDev Mu should be cleared soon from past 3months they are dragging it

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly ! Get rid of sautan drama with honeymoon ! Story should focus on Brindev , love , hate ,revenge and also sisters Tashan ! Maynata and Vishakha story . Serial was in Top 5 with 3+ TRP ! Now worst . Plz creatives have some mercy and focus only on Naagin not on Sautan Drama .

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol 😆 plz stop blaming Rashmi she has nothing to do with already sinking TRPs 

Creatives biggest mistake was mismatched casting which I said it before n not giving a damn to viewers reviews and comments 

Biggest backbone of show was a Manyatara duo which was clearly visible seeing people showing interest in them. 

Both shayantani as Manyata and Jasmin as Nayantara were liked by viewers still they wanted to make Nia sharma as brinda main lead inspire of her being not liked by viewers in positive shade which didn’t suited Nia personality same goes for Jasmin she was looking beautiful innocent and clearly made strong impression on viewers that we were requesting makers to atleast make her positive character and give her character proper scripting instead they removed her from the show than Manyata also left. 
Wats more shocking is how they gave Nayantara white outfit to Brinda which irritated viewers even more.

Now viewers r stuck with confused boring storyline with so many changes in leads and top of all boring lead couple 

lastly I know now some fans will try reply n make lame comments and excuses no offence to them but I will only say one thing it’s not the actor it’s the character which shines n suits the actors personality even actors like Salman Khan Akshay kumar has dozens of flops.

for every successful show story script and characters has to make a mark in viewers hearts if they like a character than  it gives an edge to show advantage to keep viewers hooked for their favourites🤔

Edited by saaniakh - 4 years ago
crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Creatives biggest mistake was mismatched casting which I said it before n not giving a damn to viewers reviews and comments 

Biggest backbone of show was a Manyatara duo which was clearly visible seeing people showing interest in them. 

Both shayantani as Manyata and Jasmin as Nayantara were liked by viewers still they wanted to make Nia sharma as brinda main lead inspire of her being not liked by viewers in positive shade which didn’t suited Nia personality same goes for Jasmin she was looking beautiful innocent and clearly made strong impression on viewers that we were requesting makers to atleast make her positive character and give her character proper scripting instead they removed her from the show than Manyata also left. 
Wats more shocking is how they gave Nayantara white outfit to Brinda which irritated viewers even more.

Now viewers r stuck with confused boring storyline with so many changes in leads and top of all boring lead couple 

lastly I know now some fans will try reply n make lame comments and excuses no offence to them but I will only say one thing it’s not the actor it’s the character which shines n suits the actors personality even actors like Salman Khan Akshay kumar has dozens of flops.

for every successful show story script and characters has to make a mark in viewers hearts if they like a character than  it gives an edge to show advantage to keep viewers hooked for their favourites🤔

Mam better stop you dont like means that doesn't mean all dont like 

Nia is bestest as Brinda and she is rocking 

And BrinDev are most amazing jodi 

Its the story which they started after leap second marriage drama 🤐🤐🤐its naagin not a daily soap 

Casting is very good 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well Said👏

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Alas this Season 👎🏼 Looking Forward To The Next Season 😎hope A Better Cast 😃 Bearable Story👍🏼

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ohh So You have to create new id to put her down lol

I wonder where were you when trp increased to 2.5 but yea then give credit to makers and blame rash when vice versa happen.

Nia_doll thumbnail

Second Marriage was disaster totally destroyed Naagin story 

They need to put an end to this 

Magicalvideo thumbnail

Trp would have been even more than this .  But all thanks to those hater's who had put episode link in youtube even before it was telecasted . I was surprised that not one person done this but I have found atleast 9people uploading in youtube even before it was telecasted in tv . Naagin episode is available for vip users in voot from morning itself so they got episode from there . 

The show had the hype of Nagin franchise every season initially topped the charts and there on its the story that attracted the viewers season 1 and season 3 continuosly ruled the roost (as per the data shared on forum) season 2 also started with great trps but after a point when the story dragged it faltered it was out of top 10 

Same is happening with Nagin 4 and Nagin always had Nia as the lead and she is slaying it. Jasmin's character meant to be a parallel lead but because of her acting (Lack of) she was booted out 😆

And Rashmi is one of the few actors on TV who can act give her good material and she will show you what acting and performance is. Even with such a drab script she is trying to do something which the erstwhile nayantara failed to do 

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

The story is crap. Can’t blame one character or actor for the trp. It’s always story that brings the trps.

They replaced Gopi Vahu over night when Saathiya was at its peak, yet it was topping the charts.

This show looks like Saas/Sautan-Bahu saga instead of Naagin. As I’ve said before, they can bring Deepika or PC and it still won’t get them the numbers. 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago