FF : Limitless Hatred Instills Limitless Love ~ Revenge Story To Love

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Intro:

Manvi Singh always believed in TRUE LOVE, she too dreamt of her PRINCE CHARMING who like ROMEO would take her to his KINGDOM OF LOVE. 

But, HER WORLD turns UPSIDE DOWN, when her first love betrays her, snatches everything and leaves a very painful memory for her for entire lifetime.

After 10 long years of wait, Manvi returns as a completely new personality, MAYA JAISINGH, to take her REVENGE from her first love who is the major cause of her torments. To accomplish her revenge, she targets THE MOST PRECIOUS THINGS in his LIFE, his sons "Rudra" & "Rishi".

Maya lays well played traps for both but she starts falling weak in her HATRED when she starts developing LOVE for Rudra.

Read this thriller-romantic love story of RUMA, where Maya's limitless HATRED turns into LIMITLESS LOVE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Character Sketches Of The Main Characters

Jennifer Winget as Maya Jaisingh

A woman who has lost the beautiful bright colours from her life due to some tragic incident, hence the only colour she wears and thinks to have in life is BLACK        

A woman who has lost the beautiful bright colours from her life due to some tragic incident, hence the only colour she wears and thinks to have in life is BLACK. Maya enters as a mysterious woman in Rudra and Rishi's lives. For one she saves the life, while for the other she threatens to take the life. As time moves on, Maya becomes a very important part of both the brothers' lives. However, Maya has hidden motives, she has come to DESTROY MJ's sons due to her vengeful past with him. She finds her strength through her worship to LORD MAHAVISHNU who idol is also in BLACK in her home.

Shivin Narang as Rudra Mritunjay Roy

MJ and Antara's first son, who is seen wearing the RUDRAAKSH BRACELET which is connected to Maya's past        

MJ and Antara's first son, who is seen wearing the RUDRAAKSH BRACELET which is connected to Maya's past. Being the CEO of RUAN PUBLICATIONS, he had to hire Maya as his company's STAR WRITER cum INVESTOR in order to save his company. He hates Maya in the beginning due to her extremely rough and tough attitude. But, as time moves on, when he discovers the sweet and emotional side of Maya, he starts falling for her. However, he is unable to accept his feelings and tries to run away due to his tragic past experiences of heartbreak in LOVE. Thus, he gets engaged to Ananya to keep away from his feelings for Maya.

Ashish Chaudhary as  Mritunjay "MJ" Roy

Rudra and Rishi's father, Antara's husband, Diya's lover and Maya's ex-boyfriend        

Rudra and Rishi's father, Antara's husband, Diya's lover and Maya's ex-boyfriend. A powerholic business tycoon who likes to keep everyone in his family under control by controlling their lives. His greatest strenght and weakness are his sons RUDRA and RISHI. Rudra opposes his bossy and overdominant nature of his dad. While Rishi, unaware of his dad's evil side has made his DAD a ROLE MODEL. 

Rajat Verma as Rishi Mritunjay Roy

MJ and Antara's second son and Rudra's younger brother        

MJ and Antara's second son and Rudra's younger brother. He is innocent and childish in nature who doesn't know anything about the evilness of the outside world. He gets instantly attracted to Maya's beauty at their first meeting when she saves him and thus easily entrapped in her plan to lure him.

Kangan Nangia as Ananya

Rudra's childhood best friend and his lover even though, he does not reciprocate her feelings        

Rudra's childhood best friend and his lover even though, he does not reciprocate her feelings. She is also his buisness associate and a loyal advisor. She loves Rudra a lot, that she agrees to marry him even when she knows he has no feelings for her.  

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 4 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 1

Firstly, I would like to dedicate this ff to my three good friends and readers Shanaya, Sylvia and one more who was the one requested me to start this ff, but in private. A sincere gratitude from the bottom of my heart to all the three of you for inspiring me into a new genre of CRIME-THRILLER ROMANCE. As I'm a writer who loves exploring writing in different genres, I was able to enter into ROMANCE & FANTASY-ROMANCE with my first two ffs. Now, with BEYHADH, it comes to CRIME-THRILLER ROMANCE.

Before starting, I would like to tell all my readers that CRIME-THRILLER ROMANCE is lot more difficult to write for which I deeply appreciate the ORIGINAL CREATIVE TEAM of BEYHADH 2 for putting an INTERESTING SHOW WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENCE.

I usually take off from the events which is already happening in the show and with the help of my Shanaya and Sylvia along with the last two episodes, I have got a good summary of the events happening till now.

So, my ff will be starting in the sequence where RUMA have realised their LOVE for each other but are unable to accept it due their past which makes them to commit greater mistakes!!!

The episode starts in the scene where Rudra and Maya are having a passionate lip lock. Suddenly, both of them start getting flashes of their betrayal of their first love and pull themselves backwards. After pulling herself backwards, Maya reminisces her each and every moment with MJ and breaks into tears. Rudra gets surprised and worried for Maya. He comes closer and keeps his hand on her shoulder, with his RUDRAAKSH BRACELET rolling downwards and poking her skin. Maya senses the bracelet and gets frustrated and quickly shakes off his hand from her shoulder while giving him a tight slap on his face. Rudra is in for a shock. Maya screams, "Keep that BRACELET of yours as far from me!!!" Rudra is astonished and also confused. He looks at his bracelet and then begins to say something when Maya signs him NO with her hand. Maya asks "That bracelet wasn't it a gift from your dad ten years ago, right??" Rudra is appalled to realise the fact Maya knows the bracelet belongs to MJ.

Maya continues in a shaky voice, "Ten Years...Ten years back the day when your DAD!!! Mr. Mritunjay Roy destroyed my LIFE and SHATTERED it into pieces, he handed over his lucky charm, to his SON, to YOU, RUDRA!!!" Rudra feels a thunderbolt in his body. He starts shivering and asks Maya in a quaky voice, "What was your relation with MJ, Maya???" Maya stays dumb. Rudra gets angry, comes near her, catches her shoulder, shakes her and shouts, "I'm asking you, what was your relationship with MJ, Maya???" Tears roll Maya's cheek as she says, "I WAS HIS MISTRESS, RUDRA!!!!" Rudra's eyes widen and his hands fall down from her shoulder as he hears the revelation with a heartbreak. He moves backwards and shuts his ears tightly saying, "NO!!! NO!!! That's not the truth!!! THAT CANNOT BE THE TRUTH!!!" Maya comes closer, removes Rudra's hand off from his ears and says sternly, "That is the TRUTH, Rudra!!! THAT IS THE TRUTH!!! I was your dad's mistress. He was the ONE who taught me to LOVE and destroyed me in LOVE and because of him I cannot fall in LOVE once again!!!"

Rudra looks into Maya's eyes on hearing that, she looks back and says, "You heard it right, I cannot FALL IN LOVE with anyone and the only RELATION I can have with you is that of HATRED not LOVE, Rudra!!!" Rudra had enough, he couldn't bear any more and quickly goes out of Maya house into the RAIN!!!

Maya falls down after his exit and weeps bitterly. Rudra goes into the road and reminisces the PASSIONATE MOMENT, he just had with Maya and the happy moments he spent with his FIRST LOVE and how MJ broke his heart at that time. He shouts out angrily, "Why Mritunjay Roy, WHY??? Why do you always come IN BETWEEN me and my LOVE??? WHY?????" His voice echoes into Maya's room, she gets up runs towards the window, to see him cry out on the road, while she continues to weep bitterly seeing him. The song

As the song plays, Rudra slowly gets up and looks towards Maya's window, she moves inside on seeing him. He notices it and starts walking forward towards his home. Maya goes towards the Mahavishnu's idol to whom she prays and continues crying on its feet. Rudra reaches his room reminisces each and everything and falls flat on his bed. The song ends with Rudra and Maya closing their eyes.

Next day morning, At Ruan Publications

Maya reaches the office and looks out for Rudra. She doesn't find him there and thinks, "Good, he is not here, after whatever happened yesterday, I need to stay as FAR as possible from him!!!" She turns and sees Rudra facing her right in front. They have an eye lock. He gives out an evil smile and asks her, "What happened our STAR WRITER, Maya Jaisingh, who makes everyone crazy searching for her is SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE!!!" He then comes closer and asks in a softer tone, "WHO IS THAT LUCKY ONE???" Maya glowers at him and says, "NO ONE!!!" She starts to move away when Rudra calls her out saying, "Well I was looking for you!!!" Maya turns back towards him in surprise. He continues, "I want to make an announcement that..." he again looks at her in an evil maaner and says, "RUDRA ROY, the CEO of RUAN PUBLICATIONS is getting engaged." Maya's eyes widen in amazement. Rudra continues, "And my fiancée is..." Rudra opens his right arm wide; Maya looks towards it in surprise Soon, Ananya comes and holds his hand, Maya is left mouth agape, her eyes fill, but she controls herself, while Rudra keeps looking at her. Ananya continues to hug Rudra and tells him, "I LOVE YOU RUDRA!!" Maya looks down with folded hands. Rudra smiles and frees himself, takes the sweet box from Ananya's hands, picks out a sweet from it and then, comes towards Maya forwards it to her mouth saying, "Won't you CONGRAGULATE YOUR BOSS for his engagement, Miss. Maya Jaisingh!!!" Maya looks straight into his eyes. While Ananya keeps looking at the two. "Chaha Tujhe Din Ne Mere; Toh Saanso Ne Dhokha Diya....".

----------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 2

The episode starts with Rudra keeping the piece of sweet on the tip of Maya's lip. Maya brings out her hands and takes it, "Congratulations and Good wishes Mr. Rudra Roy and Ms. Ananya for a NEW BEGINNING TOGETHER!!!" Rudra smirks on hearing it while Ananya looks worriedly. After saying that, Maya quickly goes out of the cabin, while Rudra continues to stare evilly at her "Chaha Tujhe Din Ne Mere; Toh Saanso Ne Dhokha Diya...." plays in the background. After Maya leaves, Ananya asks him, "What are you trying to do???" she then reminisces the events of that morning which enters into flashback.......

Ananya comes to The Roys house for getting signatures from Rudra. After greeting Antara and Mritunjay, she heads to Rudra's room where she finds him still on BED. She is surprised and opens the curtains of his room saying, "Uff ho Rudra, it is 8:00 A.M. and you have still not risen from your bed!!! What is the matter with you???" Then she goes towards him on the bed and pulls him upward and is amazed to find his eyes puffy red. She gets anxious, check his temperature and then catching his face asks him, "What is the matter Rudra?? Why are your eyes so red???" Rudra quickly hugs Ananya and cries out his pain on her shoulder. Ananya is surprised and pulls him forward and asks, "What is it?? What is bothering you???" Rudra tells her, "Anu, I understood today that I'm so unlucky that I can never WIN IN LOVE!!!" Ananya gets a shock of her life and is deeply pained to realise that Rudra is IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, tears fill her eyes, she wipes them and asks him, "Who is it, Rudra???" Rudra remains silent. Ananya gets irritated and raises her voice asking, "Rudra, I'M ASKING YOU, WHO IS THE GIRL WHO BROKE YOUR HEART!!!" Rudra still does not reply anything. Ananya gets restless, but then something flashes in her mind. She remembers how Rudra and Maya were getting closer over the past few days and gets doubtful over Maya. She asks him, "It's MAYA right!!!" Rudra is astonished to hear Maya's name and looks straight into Ananya's eyes from which Ananya's gets her affirmative response. She closes her eyes, takes a deep long breath and continues "What did she say??" Again, Rudra does not reply anything, Ananya gets frustrated over his silence asks in a raised voice, "Rudra, I'm asking you, what did she say that BROKE YOUR HEART???" Rudra gives in to Ananya's demands and while reminiscing over each and everything over Maya told him yesterday, he says, "THE ONLY RELATION THAT SHE CAN HAVE WITH ME IS OF HATRED AND NOT OF LOVE!!!" Ananya is amazed at that and asks him, "But why??? Why can't she fall in LOVE with you???" A chill runs down Rudra's spine when he recalls what Maya said that she can only maintain a relationship of hatred with him as she had been MJ's EX-MISTRESS, he clenches his fists, grinds his teeth with blood veins growing deep in his eyes as he thinks about his dad's and Maya's EXTRA-MARITAL RELATIONSHIP and how the two cheated on his mom. Ananya notices the change in Rudra's face and asks him, "What is it, Rudra??? What is the REASON that she cannot fall in love with you???" Rudra takes a long breath and says, "Whatever is the REASON, doesn't matter to me anymore, what matters is that the RELATION THAT I WANT TO MAINTAIN WITH MAYA FROM NOW ON!!!" Ananya is puzzled and asks, "And what have you decided on how to continue your relationship with MAYA??" Rudra clenches his fists more tightly and says, "With HATRED!!!" Ananya's eyes widen in shock while Rudra continues, "I want to reciprocate the SAME HATRED to Maya that she is maintaining towards me!!! And for that I have to hold MYSELF STRONG gathering together the PIECES OF MY BROKEN HEART!! But don't know how???" Ananya looks towards him on that question and tells him sternly, "I know how YOU CAN DO THAT RUDRA!!!" Rudra is surprised at her statement and asks, "How??" Ananya tells him, "Marry me Rudra!!!" Rudra is spellbound on hearing that, he asks her angrily, "Are you out of your mind Anu???? Marriage is not the solution to run away from a BROKEN HEART!!!" Ananya comes near him, holds his hands and says, "But I AM YOUR SOLUTION, Rudra!!!! Whenever you were helpless, broken and needed someone to share YOUR HEART I was the ONLY ONE THERE, Rudra, even now and in the future, only I can help you stand strong because I will be always be there for you without leaving your side, So MARRYING ME is the BEST WAY OUT TO FORGET YOUR PAST!!!" Rudra closes his eyes to think, only Maya's face flashes through his mind, he gets disturbed, then finally her last words of ONLY MAINTING A REALTIONSHIP OF HATRED WITH HIM AS SHE HAD BEEN MJ'S EX rings in his head, he opens his eyes. Then he turns towards Ananya who had been looking expectantly towards him, comes near her, kneels down and asks, "Will you marry me, Anu???" Ananya gets excited and smiles beamingly over his question, makes him stand and hugs him tightly saying, "This is WHAT I wanted to hear from you for so LONG, Rudra!!! Of course, I WILL MARRY YOU, RUDRA!!!" Rudra looks on. Fb ends...

Ananya who still did not get her reply from Rudra asks him once again, "What are YOU TRYING TO DO RUDRA, when she said clearly......" Rudra interrupts and says, "MAINTAINING AN EQUAL RELATION WITH MAYA!!!" Ananya doesn't get what he is saying and asks, "What???" Rudra turns towards her and says, "Maya Jaisingh wants to MAINTAIN A RELATIONSHIP OF HATRED with me, So I'm doing the SAME!!!! INSTILLING A RELATION OF ABSOLUTE HATRED WITH HER!!!" Ananya looks on with widened eyes at his response.

In the washroom

Maya sinks her head into a tub filled with water, flashes of painful past with MJ run over her head, she takes her head out and again sinks her head into the water, when her lip lock with Rudra flashes in her head, once again she does the same by taking her head out and sinking it again and this time Rudra announcing his engagement flashes when "Chaha Tujhe Din Ne Mere; Toh Saanso Ne Dhokha Diya...." plays. Maya starts feeling suffocated and quickly removes her head out. She then looks towards the mirror in teary eyes and says, "No no no, I have NO FEELINGS FOR HIM AND I WILL NOT LET MY FEELINGS COME IN BETWEEN MY MISSION, THIS TIME I WILL NOT FALL WEAK FOR MY HEART!!!" She then tidies her face properly and comes out when she bangs her head with Rishi. Rudra who had been just coming out his cabin sees it and hold his fists, while Rishi smiles looking at Maya.

——-

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 3

The episode starts with Rishi and Maya hitting each other's foreheads. Rishi smiles on getting hit by Maya while she feels irritated. Rudra who had been just coming out of his cabin notices the two and clenches his fist hard. Rishi says, "Wow baby, it is so nice to get hit right on the head by YOU!!!" Rudra who is unable to hear the conversation between the two keeps looking at them. Maya notices Rudra staring towards them and smiles saying, "Well it's bad luck to get hit by someone on the head once so to ward off the bad luck, we should hit our heads once more!!!" She forwards her head towards him. Rishi happily brings his head forward towards Maya and the two bang their heads meekly once again. Rudra is unable to bear seeing the TWO TOGETHER and comes towards them. He asks Rishi, "What are you doing here Rish??? don't you know that interns get fired if they don't do their work ON TIME!!!" Rishi gets nervous on hearing that. He is about to excuse himself, when Rudra shows his hand towards him and stops him saying, "And our STARWRITER, Ms. Maya Jaisingh doesn't like any COZINESS from MEN!!! So better stay away from her than GETTING YOURSELF HURT BY GETTING COZY WITH HER!!!" He turns back and starts to move away, when Maya says while winking at Rishi "It's TRUE that I don't like MEN getting COZY towards ME, but I find RISHI really INTRESTING!!!" Rudra frowns at her words with his back turned towards her, while Rishi smiles. Rudra turns towards Maya, while standing face to face with her and looking straight into her eyes and asks her, "IS THERE ANY CATEGORY THAT YOU HAVE MADE FOR YOURSELF, A CATEGORY OF MEN WHOM YOU CHOOSE TO DISLIKE AND KEEP AWAY FROM, WHILE A CATEGORY OF MEN WHOM YOU FEEL INTRESTED IN." Maya looks back straight into his eyes and replies, "Do you have any PROBLEM if I do have??" when Ananya comes and notices the two-standing right in face of the other and sharing a deep eye lock. She gets tensed while Maya continues, "Mr. Rudra Roy, first you seemed to have problems with me giving my full rights to Rajeev and now you seem have problem with ME finding interest in your brother!!! What is YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM Mr. Rudra??" Ananya interrupts, "He has no PROBLEMS with anyone!!! He is just OVERPROTECTIVE ABOUT WORK AND DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING WRONG HAPPENING WITH HIS COMPANY!!!" Maya looks at Ananya and then looks back at Rudra and says, "If that is the CASE, then as I had ALREADY MENTIONED EARLIER, YOU NEED NOT TEACH ME, HOW TO SELL MY BOOKS, MY WRITING IS ENOUGH AND MY WRITING SHOWS THE INTENSITY OF MY WORK!!! So Mr. Rudra Roy, you need not worry about my work, MY WRITING WILL BE THE BIGGEST PROOF OF MY WORK!!!" Rudra looks back into Maya's eyes on hearing that, he frowns while she stays calm "Chaha Tujhe Din Ne Mere; Toh Saanso Ne Dhokha Diya...." plays in the background. Ananya gets tensed again seeing them both and says, "Rudra, I think we should discuss with each other regarding our engagement!!!" Rudra without turning towards her says, "Which will happen this evening!!!" All the four of them get shocked on hearing that. Maya feels a deep pain within her but tries to stay as motionless as possible. Rudra takes off his eyes from her and looks at Ananya and continues, "Yes Anu, after all we are going to get engaged, so why not today itself!!!" Ananya, however is not convinced and opens her mouth to say something when Rudra comes towards her and holds her hand. Maya looks on dismayed. Rudra continues, "Don't worry about my FAMILY, I will convince Ma, Dadi and Diya Aunty and YOUR FAVORITE MJ UNCLE...." he then turns his head and looks at Maya from the corner of his eyes and continues ".... after all he is a heartthrob of WOMEN." Both Rishi and Ananya get confused with his words but Rudra without heeding them continues, "I'm sure he will agree FOR YOUR HAPINESS!!!" Ananya nods smilingly. Rudra goes on saying while still carefully noticing Maya from the corner of his eyes and putting his right hand forward to Ananya, "So are you READY TO BECOME MRS. RUDRA ROY!!!" Maya gets heartbroken, she starts shivering, while, Rishi smiles beamingly at his brother's gestures. Ananya looks at Rudra with tears in her eyes and hugs him tightly saying YES. Maya's mouth open in DEJECTION, SHE CONTROLS HER TEARS!!! "Chaha Tujhe Din Ne Mere; Toh Saanso Ne Dhokha Diya...." Plays

Rudra then calls out all the staff of Ruan Publications and announces, "So for the kind notice all my dear staff, Myself, Mr. Rudra Mritunjay Roy, CEO of Ruan Publications is getting engaged to the co-owner of this company Ms. Ananya TODAY!!!" Everyone claps, while Maya holds her fists tight. Rudra continues, "So all of you are welcome to come and join our FUNCTION held in my house today!!!" He then turns towards Maya and asks her, "So Ms. Maya Jaisingh you too would be joining us in my ENGAGEMENT, right???" Maya looks back angrily into Rudra's eyes, while Rishi looks on for Maya's reply. Maya closes her eyes takes a deep long breath and says, "OF COURSE!!! Why wouldn't I??? After all, YOU ARE MY BOSS!!!" Rudra grins while jerking and says while looking back into her eyes, "Well then GREAT!!! See you in the party tonight!!" And he leaves after saying that with Ananya following him. Soon, everyone gets back to work while Rishi comes to Maya saying, "Wow, Baby, you are so LUCKY FOR MY LIFE!!! As soon as you came into my life, Bhai has changed his views about LOVE & MARRIAGE, now NEXT IS MY TURN!!! So, what do you say??? Shall I talk to DAD about YOU??" Maya without reacting and turning towards Rishi says, "YES!!" Rishi is in for a shock on hearing that, while Maya continues, "I think that it is TIME that you reveal to your WHOLE FAMILY that YOU ARE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH MS. MAYA JAISINGH!!!"

-------

To be continued.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Episode 4

The episode starts with Rishi in a state of shock asking Maya, "What??? What did you just say???", Maya turns towards Rishi, comes near him, smiles and says, "Whatever you heard, baby!!! How long can we HIDE OUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOUR FAMILY!! SO TODAY WHEN YOUR BROTHER IS GETTING ENGAGED, WHY NOT WE TOO MOVE FORWARD IN OUR RELATIONSHIP???" Rishi's eyes widen in shocked fear and is about to ask Maya something, when an intern of Ruan Publications interrupts their conversation, "Excuse me Ma'am, working in Ruan Publications for the past one and half month, I have heard a lot about our MYSTERIOUS WRITER IN BLACK CLOTHES, but this was the FIRST DAY, when I came to know that our writer is called MAYA JAISINGH and the from that moment, I am just flattered by the mysteriousness OF YOUR PRESENCE, so I just wanted to click a SELFIE with you, Ma'am!!!" The intern without any hesitations quickly takes out her phone. Rishi gets nervous and tries to stop her but before that Maya snatches the phone from the intern's hand and throws it hard on the floor, shattering it into pieces. She shouts at the intern "Maya Jaisingh is MYSTERIOUS AND SHE HATES TO REVEAL HER MYSTERIOUSNESS TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD, so better ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE TRYING TO CLICK MY PHOTO!!!" The intern trembles in fear seeing the beastly side of Maya and looks down in embarrassment. Rishi tries to pacify the situation by catching Maya's shoulders, who was still glowering at the intern, saying, "Oh come on baby, leave all this, let's go and have a COFFEE and talk about ourselves!!!" Maya calms down and turns towards Rishi smilingly and nods. Rishi gets surprised on seeing the sudden change of mood of Maya, while Maya moves forward still glowering, "I have to PLAY MY GAMES WELL WITH RISHI BECAUSE HE IS MY WAY TO GET INTO THE ROY MANSION!!!"

At Ruan Publications Café

Rishi asks Maya, "What was all that baby??? Why did you have get so vexed with that INTERN??? Okay I understand you don't want to reveal YOUR IDENTITY to the OUTSIDE WORLD!!! But if that is the case then how did you agree to reveal about OUR RELATIONSHIP IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY???" Maya closes one side of her fists downwards away from the sight of Rishi and catches Rishi's hands using the other hand explaining, "Baby, things have their own ways to UNFOLD, it's true that I don't want to reveal my identity to the whole world, but THIS EVENING, WHEN THE TRUTH OF OUR RELATION WILL COME OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR FAMILY, THEN I WILL NOT HAVE ANYMORE RESTRICTIONS REGARDING MY IDENTITY BEING KNOWN TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!!" Rishi smiles and says, "Ooooh!!!", while Maya smirks thinking, "Of course, this evening will not just be the day of HAPPINESS of your son's engagement, MJ!!! But it will also be the LAST DAY OF YOUR JOY, BECAUSE I'M COMING BACK TO YOUR LIFE!!!" Maya continues with Rishi, "Now listen, Rishi, this is what we have to do this evening!!!" Rishi listens to her plan carefully and gets terrified, he asks her, "But Maya...." When all of a sudden, Rudra who had been passing towards his CABIN, notices Maya and Rishi together in the café with their hands enclosed, he calls out saying, "I would like to have a serious discussion with our STAR WRITER, so would you mind coming into my cabin please!!" Maya nods at him and looks back at Rishi saying, "Whatever I said should happen this evening, Rishi, otherwise JUST FORGET ABOUT ME FOREVER!!!" after which Maya leaves while pulling off her hand forcefully from him and turns on the opposite side, smirking evilly, while thinking, "I know Rishi that you will never go AGAINST MY PLANS, BECAUSE I'M REALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU!!", while Rishi looks on worriedly towards her from behind.

In Rudra's cabin

Maya knocks at his door and asks, "Can I come in, Mr. Rudra Roy???" Rudra is standing with his back turned towards Maya, tells her without turning back, "Have you ever asked BEFORE that you are asking NOW the PERMISSION TO COME IN??? Yes, please come in!!!" Maya comes inside in short steps, stands in front of his table and asks him, "What is the matter???" Rudra turns towards her, raises his voice and tells her, "WHAT IS THE MATTER??? I saw you holding hands with my BROTHER in our café!!!" Maya smirks and asks him, "So what happened??? Is Mr. Rudra Roy jealous regarding my CLOSENESS with his BROTHER???" Rudra gets irritated and tells her, "JEALOUS, My foot!!! Listen Maya, I cannot bear anyone doing WRONG WITH MY BROTHER!! Whatever happened between you and..." he stops himself, clenches his fists hard and continues, ".... whatever happened between YOU and Mr. Mritunjay Roy, you KEEP IT BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU, don't bring Rishi or any other MEMBERS of my FAMILY in middle of all that!!! So, STAY IN YOUR LIMITS!!!" Maya looks sternly back at Rudra and asks, "Wow, someone who himself doesn't know how to STAY IN LIMITS IS POINTING OUT TO ME TO STAY IN MY LIMITS, Great!!!", she claps her hands on saying that, while Rudra looks confusingly at her. Maya continues, "I am talking about the ANNOUNCEMENT you just made, Rudra, wasn't ONE OF THE CLAUSES BEFORE ME JOINING HERE WAS NOT TO REVEAL MY IDENTITY TO ANYONE, but you just REVEALED TO ALL YOUR STAFF THAT MAYA JAISINGH IS YOUR WRITER!!!" Rudra looks back angrily towards her and continues, "Well I felt WHY SHOULD I KEEP UP MY WORD FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KEEP UP HER WORD!!!" Maya looks towards Rudra, frowning her eyebrows questioningly, Rudra continues, "I'm talking about YOUR WORD REGARDING MEN!!! You told you don't like COZINESS with MEN BECAUSE..." Rudra stops himself again and before he could continue, Maya speaks out, "You are right!! I don't like COZINESS from Men, but YOU!!! You too don't seem to like me getting cozy with any MAN, is that right, Rudra??" Rudra glowers at her, while Maya continues, "Well, leave all that, today is one of the BIGGEST DAYS of your life and I'm glad that you started it with THE REVELATION OF MY IDENTITY IN FRONT OF YOUR STAFF, after all,,,," Maya inches close to Rudra and whispers in his ears, "TRUTH WILL NOT STAY HIDDEN FOR LONG!!!!" Rudra gets confused and gets thinking, while Maya leaves after winking at him.

Evening, Roy Mansion, Engagement Party

All the guests along with Ananya's parents Mr & Mrs. Sudhir Dutt arrive in bright glittering costumes and greet the guests. Soon, Ananya and Rudra are called in their midst who make their entrance with Rudra feeling gloomy and low. As soon they come to the middle of the crowd, MJ comes forward, takes the mike and is about to announce the engagement ritual, when Rishi holds the mike and says, before Bhai's engagement begins, I want to announce something. MJ, confusingly gives him the mike. Rishi says, "So guys, I know all of you have come here to celebrate Bhai's engagement and at this auspicious moment, I would like to introduce to all of you, MY FUTURE LIFE PARTNER!!!" Suddenly, all the lights turn off with one SPOTLIGHT onto the top of the stairs on the upper floor, onto Maya. Everyone turn towards her but are unable to see her face. Maya slowly makes her move downwards and when she reaches in front of everyone, all the lights turn on and everyone gets shocked to see Maya.

--------

To be continued

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting updates

Waiting for next

SunflowerGirl25 thumbnail

Awesome writing.pls update soon 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail