Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wendy25

Grammer is not wrong but punctuations are missing. May be some device issueπŸ™ˆ

missing punctuation will deduct 1mark 🀣

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shehnaaz at the start of BB was telling daljeet that she doesn't want someone from industry coz of her possessive nature as she can't see her man with anyone else, but destiny has other plans....now she is also accepting that professionally they may have to work with others too...she is showing so much growth in a good way

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

bhai ko bandi set bethegi to naπŸ€”

Mein kyu pdunga peeche, i said it shall happen out of love naπŸ˜†. Baki mere kehne se thoda ho jaenge bachche unke🀣. They know what they want, career ya bachcheπŸ˜†.

Mein to hr traah se khush hoon bhai k liye, whatever he prefersπŸ˜†

Yes, Zoro and KNJ πŸ˜† will surely happen out of love after they get adequate bonding time in the real world. Thankyou 😬 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am going with my hunch and now Shehnaz is getting bored ...usko entertainment chahiye so using Sid’s phone and getting entertained... .. 

pyar ka wo roop jab kuch bhi tera mera nhi hamara ho jata hai ... jaisa wo chahti hai waisa ban jaunga ... bas ban gaye ..aur wo waisi ban gayi... beautiful 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just read the article by Bollywood life.. excellent piece

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Waapis se kissing emojis. Sana this is not done. Give sid his phone backπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arre kaun chala raha hai yeh handle? Itne sare dots, punctuations fumbles and what not. Kahaa gaye woh shuklaji jo riches ko richness bole toh sorry kehte the. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Aaye haye yeh shukla ji toh pure hoti ke gulam ban gaye hain!!!

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitasb

Arre kaun chala raha hai yeh handle? Itne sare dots, punctuations fumbles and what not. Kahaa gaye woh shuklaji jo riches ko richness bole toh sorry kehte the. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Aaye haye yeh shukla ji toh pure hoti ke gulam ban gaye hain!!!

Accha, he was an SM grammar nazi, eh? πŸ€” I just may have to reconsider my earlier position then. 

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Kuch bhiπŸ˜†

Neeche aa jao... Abhi Roka toh ho jane do..

Dilli abhi dur hai

I hope some journo isnt stalking this thread, pata chale breaking april fool news ban jaye..

Aim big Wendy 🀣🀣

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Shehnaaz at the start of BB was telling daljeet that she doesn't want someone from industry coz of her possessive nature as she can't see her man with anyone else, but destiny has other plans....now she is also accepting that professionally they may have to work with others too...she is showing so much growth in a good way

But the possessiveness will remain. I can bet that both sana sid would not do any kind of bold scenes with other costars.  Sana to hasnt done it . But sid has in past. But uspe bhi full stop lagega ab I am sure.