Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I agree to this. My ideal top 5 are KP, Ada, KT, Teju and Dharmesh in no particular order. But we know that Adaa and Teju both will leave. I don't have problem with Shivin and Balraj but they are weakest amongst all  7 at present and deserve to leave before the five people I mentioned. 

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Just think once while saying something . If your intention is only about spreading hatred then no problem. And the biggest joke is Teju is Colors laadli🤣 Ppl who follow her since beginning would know how they treat Teju. Teju got popularity after the telecast of the KKK episodes and audience showering love on her that's when channel started focusing her more. Couldn't you see how brilliantly she is performing all the stunts??She was injured while performing a stunt and you were saying it's luck that she had to leave due to injury? Don't be so clouded by hatred that you are mocking a person for her injury

this hatred is from Silsila2 days and one can't ignore teja you see🤷‍♀️

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Even with injury she won the task itseems according to spoilers....best answers to some people

yeah even teja said in a recent live that she performed few stunts after the injury too
our strong girl 💪

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

You need to watch who is ladle....she is getting hype from colors after telecasting and after seeing love from audience...How she was treated by colors everyone knows.

Its luck that she got injury? Are you serious? She is one of best performer and she won against KP and D who believes to be strong contestants and even KT won against them...If Adaa is planned to leave that doesnt make others who are performing are wrong.

If you cant appreciate her just ignore her ✋. 

guys samjo she isn't talking about teju's luck she is saying about herself being lucky that the one she hates had to quit the show because of injury 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

I agree to this. My ideal top 5 are KP, Ada, KT, Teju and Dharmesh in no particular order. But we know that Adaa and Teju both will leave. I don't have problem with Shivin and Balraj but they are weakest amongst all  7 at present and deserve to leave before the five people I mentioned. 

Same here your top 5 is same as mine performance wise! 😃

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This Rohit a guy is just sooo blahhhh!

The moment he let Karishma choosed Dharmesh as a partner and he didn’t want Ada to go with Teju and choose Ballu over! I know he was trying hard she goes in elimination task!

This is so wrong in many level! She is one of best female contestant we ever had! She does her tasks bindas without any complain!

Ada if your reading this you might not won KKK but you surely won many heart!

That Shivin guy and Ballu are so worthless to even stay till that far!