Adaa's elimination is sooo planned!

Posted: 3 years ago

Anyone could see through what makers are upto and their ploy to get Adaa out next. It was sooo visible & apparent. Idk what's the reason since she's one of Colors face but I don't get this unfair treatment. She's been ignored from the start maybe cause they're not getting dramatic content out of Adaa which they had wanted from her cuz she's by far the least dramatic contestant out there & soooo calm and super chilled-out even during the creepy-crawlies task. I still can't believe that task abort kings Shivin is in top 4 and Balraj in Top 3 respectively. Adaa got saved from fear phanda. They had a whole new extended task just to get Shivin saved from elimination and even a kid could see how desperately and hard they tried to have Adaa in the elimination task. I'm feeling so terrible for my bindaas girl Adaa! 😭😭😭

Her expressions during the water task said everything. It was so unfair. She had no other choice but to choose those two good for nothing underperformers Balraj & Shivin. 😭

I am gonna miss her so much! You'll be dearly missed MERI PYAARI KAALI NAAGIN 💔

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 3 years ago

first I thought so too 
but when I analyzed what all happened I got confused

I don't know whom they expected to get fear fanda in in water wheel task as KT & KP are channel's fav but both were in diff team 

CONFUSED 

next in stunt btw Shivin, balaraj & Dharmesh , they kept small frogs for S and Scorpios for B & D ... and again whom they expected to get FF? 

they brought B as WC so I think he is Channel's fav
and I think they like D too as every week D's stunt is shown as Limitless Performance of the week 
partiality with S by keeping small frogs 

again CONFUSED

then creepy crawlies, animal task btw Adaa, KP & Shivin 

they know adaa is creepy crawlies stunt expert and she will definitely win it still they kept that stunt whom did they expected to loose KP? or Shivin? 

again CONFUSED

from the starting rohit kept saying FF valonke saath vo hoga ye hoga blah blah 
he kept scaring contestant but band tho uska baja jise FF nahi mila tha 

water & box stunt me adaa agin got Balraj who is non swimmer, due to infection she couldn't perform and as a proxy she got to choose only shivin not Teja or KP

KT & D both swimmers in one team and 2 non swimmers (S & B) in other team 

and Shivin who said to tejaswi the captain (in team stunt week) that "if you say I will compete" in boat task which required swimming says to adaa "agar tumhe sach me problem hai tu nahi kar payegi tho main try karunga par mujhe swimming nahi aati hai" 🙄🤷‍♀️

last water box task dekhke mujhe bhi laga ki sab kuch adaa ko eliminate karne keliye kar rahe hai phir bhi next week ki stunt me clear picture milega 

Ada gives her 💯% in her every tasks esp her Braveness make me go speechless.. 

I thought she will be in Top4 but 😭

but they wanted to take their ladlee tej and kt ,now its by luck lado have to leave the show because of her injury ,feel really bad for Adda .

All eliminations r planned

Agreed.

Like her 100x more than Nauntaki Teju and Gorilla Lover KT.

Though Almost all  girls this time are performing really well ... KT ,Tejaswini, Adaa...

I liked Adaa more comparatively and Hate 'Pagal Naive' ladki'  act by Teju and faltu Ka Gorilla romance

Adaa was really good Performer compared to Shivin and  Balu 

Originally posted by kooki07

but they wanted to take their ladlee tej and kt ,now its by luck lado have to leave the show because of her injury ,feel really bad for Adda .

You need to watch who is ladle....she is getting hype from colors after telecasting and after seeing love from audience...How she was treated by colors everyone knows.

Its luck that she got injury? Are you serious? She is one of best performer and she won against KP and D who believes to be strong contestants and even KT won against them...If Adaa is planned to leave that doesnt make others who are performing are wrong.

If you cant appreciate her just ignore her ✋. 

Originally posted by kooki07

Just think once while saying something . If your intention is only about spreading hatred then no problem. And the biggest joke is Teju is Colors laadli🤣 Ppl who follow her since beginning would know how they treat Teju. Teju got popularity after the telecast of the KKK episodes and audience showering love on her that's when channel started focusing her more. Couldn't you see how brilliantly she is performing all the stunts??She was injured while performing a stunt and you were saying it's luck that she had to leave due to injury? Don't be so clouded by hatred that you are mocking a person for her injury

Edited by pranurosid - 3 years ago

Originally posted by pranurosid

Just think once while saying something . If your intention is only about spreading hatred then no problem. And the biggest joke is Teju is Colors laadli🤣 Ppl who follow her since beginning would know how they treat Teju. Teju got popularity after the telecast of the KKK episodes and audience showering love on her that's when channel started focusing her more. Couldn't you see how she brilliantly she is performing all the stunts??She was injured while performing a stunt and you were saying it's luck that she has to leave due to injury? Don't be so clouded by hatred that you are mocking a person for her injury

Even with injury she won the task itseems according to spoilers....best answers to some people

Originally posted by sahisri

Even with injury she won the task itseems according to spoilers....best answers to some people

Yeah actually Teju already got injured her eye a little while performing partner stunt with Shivin but that didn't stop her to perform the stunts. The eye hemorrhage in semi finale stunt was severe that doctors asked her not to continue that's when she had to quit

Edited by pranurosid - 3 years ago