Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

Did she really need to tell the world about that? ðŸ¤”

Did we really need to know that? 

It's biological. Nothing wrong in talking about it.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Did she really need to tell the world about that? ðŸ¤”

Did we really need to know that? 

As much as Raveena irks me especially after her Nach Baliye stint, I think she was asked the question of the difficulties she faced and she just listed all the difficulties she faced during shooting Tip Tip including her period. 

Its like how Sridevi mentioned she had very high fever during Kaate Nahi Katate once. Periods are normal.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Why does she need to reveal this after more than 2 decades?

Shady for sure 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Maybe that's what she is pointing out that she was irked during shooting because of the pain and discomfort and and crinkled her nose at pervy little Ranveer Singh .

i dont want to make it more graphic but wont a wet sanitary napkin leak the period blood and show up on the floor and through her wet saree ??

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

It's not totally the same thing, but my swimmer friends told me that when they are in the water, their bleeding completely stops for that time.. but of course, gravity while swimming is quite different.

Considering she was fully drenched in the song, it's indeed puzzling how she managed to pull off the shoot while on periods.

ok......didnt know about this one.... but m confused, doesnt the napkin get wet if one goes in water while wearing it....... tampons works well i heard, one of my colleague used to wear tampons to swim during her periods.......

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@jhopadpatti and @Cookies

Thanks for the info on periods reducing or becoming nil while swimming / in shower! 

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's quite an uncomfortable scenario. Especially for women who have high bleeding. Hats off to Raveena for pulling it off.

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

It's biological. Nothing wrong in talking about it.

I know there's nothing wrong in it. But she wasn't really asked did you have your periods? She just added it unnecessarily I think. And you can tell by the headline of the article that it was used as a sensational info only. Nothing normal.
Also I said "Did we need to know about it?" I, personally, did not. 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

As much as Raveena irks me especially after her Nach Baliye stint, I think she was asked the question of the difficulties she faced and she just listed all the difficulties she faced during shooting Tip Tip including her period. 

Its like how Sridevi mentioned she had very high fever during Kaate Nahi Katate once. Periods are normal.

I might be the old fashioned one, but I could have done without knowing it ðŸ˜†
As normal as it is, I would have stopped at fever, drenched & nails scattered floor. And by the headline of the article, you can tell the said journalist was pretty delighted to use this specific part to grab eyeball & didn't treat this infor as normally as the other ones.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

What's the purpose of revealing that? ðŸ˜•

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I might be the old fashioned one, but I could have done without knowing it ðŸ˜†
As normal as it is, I would have stopped at fever, drenched & nails scattered floor. And by the headline of the article, you can tell the said journalist was pretty delighted to use this specific part to grab eyeball & didn't treat this infor as normally as the other ones.

I get where your coming from. I wouldn't announce it to the world either. Especially 20 years later, how can you remember when you had it unless something happened.