Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

That line reminded me of the Baazigar movie dialogue in which Dalip Tahil went to SRK's father for forgiveness, giving the promise of his eldest daughter. MJ gave the false kasam to Rudra. So I guess this is the indication that Rudra will die at the end.

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is no doubt that MJ wants to protect Rudra. He does. But he also wants to make sure Rudra doesnt become aware of the sins that he has committed. 

He practically destroyed a girls life because she rejected his flowers. Sick person.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Perfect post and there is no bigger truth than this 

"MJ, Vikram, and Maya alike in many ways" 

They are each a version of the other. MJ of course the original manipulator, manipulated Manvi to become Maya who manipulated Vikram to become Maya JaiSingh. Vikram who is manipulating Maya to protect her, Maya who is manipulating Vikram to protect her, and ultimately MJ who is manipulating Rudra to protect him from Maya. Too much fun!😆

Lol it's like the TV version of Race or Kick. Aap Devil ke peeche, Devil aap ke peeche. Too much fun. 😆

But in all seriousness, it's exactly that. MJ started this game of manipulation. He manipulated Manvi who learnt the game from him and is using it further.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

MJ has no manipulated Rudra to hate Maya actually, hes just not told about his past to Rudra with Maya 

Rudra hates Maya because she killed Rishi

Irrespective of what MJ did to Maya, Maya has done a crime 

And as a brother Rudra has every right to hate her

No victims sibling will love his siblings murderer ever no matter what his father may have done to the murderer

Otherwise law would forgive many dacoits as they were just fighting injustice done to them by killing those who victimized them and their families

This Vikram looks dumb too easily fell for Mayas plan 

Only MJ looks clever in this serial and Maya of course 

I want to see Maya and MJ play cat games but i guess thats high expectations now

Absolutely Rudra has every right to hate Maya. My meaning of saying MJ manipulated Rudra is that he only gave him a very small part of the story. Think about it. All MJ gave Rudra was a message from Rishi that said that Maya is his girlfriend. How did that lead to the conclusion that Maya killed Rishi?

MJ simply manipulated the situation to make himself look like a good father. Else if Rudra knew the full truth he wouldn't just hate Maya, he would hate MJ as well. Because MJ is also indirectly responsible for Rishi's death.

Psurapaneni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I feel MJ wants to protect himself not Rudra.. Because he knew that the day Rudra finds the truth everything will end

Absolutely Pranu . He wants the truth about him to be hidden from Rudra . He is not protecting Rudra . Amir was totally surprised seeing this MJ. I hope he opens the eye at least now . 

Minionite thumbnail

I feel MJ wants to protect himself not Rudra.. Because he knew that the day Rudra finds the truth everything will end

Yep that is absolutely right. He's saying that he's protecting Rudra, but really he cares only about himself. Else why else would he lie to Rudra repeatedly? Even today he lied to Rudra when he could easily have said that he wanted to see if Rudra was right. That wasn't a complete lie at least. He did go to Maya's flat to see if Rudra was right about Maya being there.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think so mj really love his children. He doesn't care about antara but he certainly do care about the children. He can't face rudra's hatred for him that is why he doesn't want the truth to come out. Atleast that's what I have noticed till now 😛

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Minionite]

Lol it's like the TV version of Race or Kick. Aap Devil ke peeche, Devil aap ke peeche. Too much fun. 😆

But in all seriousness, it's exactly that. MJ started this game of manipulation. He manipulated Manvi who learnt the game from him and is using it further.

[/QUOTE

🤣

Bristy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

I don't think so mj really love his children. He doesn't care about antara but he certainly do care about the children. He can't face rudra's hatred for him that is why he doesn't want the truth to come out. Atleast that's what I have noticed till now 😛

Mj only love himself and his image

Bristy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

That line reminded me of the Baazigar movie dialogue in which Dalip Tahil went to SRK's father for forgiveness, giving the promise of his eldest daughter. MJ gave the false kasam to Rudra. So I guess this is the indication that Rudra will die at the end.

👍🏼