Yeh koi saas bahu ka serial nahi hai (Mar 31, 2020 Epi)

Posted: 3 years ago

I just want to appreciate this one line of MJ's today. Solely because it made me smile. No it isn't a saas bahu serial. And for those who thought so - boo ya! 🤣 (By the way I was going to post this in my analysis thread, but for some reason I keep getting an error in there, so posting as a separate topic instead).

No but seriously, today was symbolized by this line. It was all about manipulations, not saas bahu serials.

Manipulation 1 - Maya manipulated Vikram. She told him the truth, but at the same time, manipulated it so that Vikram felt that he had a chance with Maya after her enemies died. But Vikram is not going to be so easily manipulated. Even though Maya believes she has the upper hand, she doesn't. Vikram will just go along with what Maya wants until it benefits him. After that, he will do what benefits him - as in kill Rudra. Then it'll be up to Maya to manipulate the situation even more to destroy Vikram.

MJ, Vikram, and Maya alike in many ways - In many ways, MJ and Vikram are alike. MJ wishes to protect his son, Vikram wishes to protect Maya. MJ is willing to lie and manipulate his son, Vikram is willing to lie and manipulate Maya. MJ is willing to kill anyone to keep Rudra safe, Vikram is willing to kill anyone to keep Maya safe. But then MJ and Maya are also alike in many ways. Maya manipulated Vikram to get her revenge, MJ has manipulated Rudra to get his revenge. Maya manipulated situations to take down Antara and Diya, MJ has manipulated situations to make Rudra hate Maya. Kher I don't wish to anger anyone with my ideas and theories because it is just that. Ideas and theories and analysis.

Manipulation 2 - MJ manipulated Rudra to "protect" him. It's MJ's favourite excuse. He wants Rudra just to hate Maya, but only MJ has a right to kill Maya. And for that MJ is willing to manipulate Rudra once again. It doesn't matter that Rudra might hate him again, he wants to protect Rudra at all costs.

Really Nice analysis! 👏 A series of manipulations and the darkness indeed. 

The same saas bahu line got me today, that was the highlight😆

Also, loved Jennifer in the last scene.❤️

Finally, Rudra has also started asking questions, hope he doesn't stop or get further manipulated now.

Perfect post and there is no bigger truth than this 

"MJ, Vikram, and Maya alike in many ways" 

They are each a version of the other. MJ of course the original manipulator, manipulated Manvi to become Maya who manipulated Vikram to become Maya JaiSingh. Vikram who is manipulating Maya to protect her, Maya who is manipulating Vikram to protect her, and ultimately MJ who is manipulating Rudra to protect him from Maya. Too much fun!😆

MJ has no manipulated Rudra to hate Maya actually, hes just not told about his past to Rudra with Maya 

Rudra hates Maya because she killed Rishi

Irrespective of what MJ did to Maya, Maya has done a crime 

And as a brother Rudra has every right to hate her

No victims sibling will love his siblings murderer ever no matter what his father may have done to the murderer

Otherwise law would forgive many dacoits as they were just fighting injustice done to them by killing those who victimized them and their families

This Vikram looks dumb too easily fell for Mayas plan 

Only MJ looks clever in this serial and Maya of course 

I want to see Maya and MJ play cat games but i guess thats high expectations now

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago

I feel MJ wants to protect himself not Rudra.. Because he knew that the day Rudra finds the truth everything will end

Originally posted by pranurosid

I feel MJ wants to protect himself not Rudra.. Because he knew that the day Rudra finds the truth everything will end

Rudra has become like that "sher aya sher aya" anecdote now😆 Naam bade aur darshan chote. 

Perfect post 😃👍🏼on Manipulations 😛One on Other for Their own Motives Covered 😎MJ-Maya-Vik ⭐️

😛Yeh koyi saas bahu serial nahi hai 

Perfect post👏

Mj's dialogue was soo funny

Yes.

MJ want to protect his image

All public figures na develop an image for outside world that matches a great person criteria as per society

But what they actually are no one knows except close family and friends

Like film heroes they try to show they are family men while actually having affair with actresss

Or they try to act very patriotic etc 

Its image they cultivate over 10-20 years using media 

But in reality they are diff but audience think they are what they potray onscreen 

Thats what MJ is also has done past 30-35 years created an image in front of world and his kids