Anirudh s anger management issues

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Anirudh gets angry way too soon. The way he was in the verge of snapping in the last scene.  He is  a lawyer fir heaven sake lawyer are known for their way with words and keeping calm in tough situation  writers needs to work on this aspect of a character who is a barrister. He needs to understand that the thought process/mindset will not change in a day . A lot of persuasion/manipulation is required from his side 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

True! But given the fact that he's not very old, and has always been given everything served in silver plate, he doesn't want to struggle for the change he wants to see. That's the bigger problem. With time he'll be able to learn that also! 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

True! But given the fact that he's not very old, and has always been given everything served in silver plate, he doesn't want to struggle for the change he wants to see. That's the bigger problem. With time he'll be able to learn that also! 

But he is barrister right ??? He has studied law. Lawyers are known foe their calm demeanor and presence of mind while our guys keeps snapping at smallest of provocation. I would have agreed with the age factors had he been any other guy but no je is shown to be a barrister so its high he starts acting like one. He really needs to calm down aise kaam nahi chalega

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

But he is barrister right ??? He has studied law. Lawyers are known foe their calm demeanor and presence of mind while our guys keeps snapping at smallest of provocation. I would have agreed with the age factors had he been any other guy but no je is shown to be a barrister so its high he starts acting like one. He really needs to calm down aise kaam nahi chalega

Yeah. That is some writing flaw I would say. I think writers also wanted to add this journey of Anirudh from this Angry guy with sirf main Sahi hoon aur main hi Sahi hoon attitude to being the calm mature guy that is expected out of him.