Mineil - OS - Letter

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So. Mineilians... ❤️...here a small pulav from my side.... 

Letter

It was a normal. Day.... Mini was checking arya bag for her dairy and what's homework she got.... Neil Was In restaurant ...rani was. Dusting the house.... 

M. Rani didi... Yaha hone ke baad Neil ka kamra bhi saaf kar dijiye.... 

R. Kya didi mujhse karati hai... Wo to aapko karna chahiye na... Neil Bhaiyya to khush Ho jayenge.... 

M. Bas ha ab... Jao air clean kardo.. 

Rani went to Neil room to clean... She cleaned the whole room... While clearing the things on the dresser....a letter fell from a book... 

R. Hayo rabba...neil Bhaiyya bhi Na...kuch bhi kahi bhi rakh dete hai.... Minni did ko deti hoon.... Minni didi... 

M. Ha Rani didi.... 

R. Yeh koi kagaz hai.. Shayad zaroori hoga Neil Bhaiyya ke kamre me tha.... Aap sambhal ke rakh do... 

M. Haa thik hai... Do.... 

R. Didi saaf safai Ho gayi... Mein na khana banane ja rahi Hoo...

M. Haa thik hai rani didi.. 

Rani went upstairs to make the dinner... Minni kept the letter on the table and was going through the accounts of the restaurant... Just the something is the letter caught her attention... That was her name in the letter.... 

M. Yeh kya hai... Is letter me mera naam kyun hai.... Dekhu kya... Ah... Nahi rehne do donno kyun likha Ho... Use hi de dungi... 

Just the arya comes back after playing.... 

A. Veerbalika... Kya kar rahi Ho.... 

M. Restaurant ke accounts dekh rahi hoon.... U go and fresh up.... 

A. Haa OK... 

Arya was about to go but she saw the letter and got excited as she knew that this is the letter which Neil wrote to Minni.... 

A. Wow tumne letter padh liya... 

M. Kounsa letter chutanki.... 

A. Yeh wala... 

M. Yeh... 

N. Haa... Neil me lilha tha na... 

M. Mere liye... 

A. Nahi rani didi ke. Liye.... Aur nahi to kya... Yeh papers meine hi to diye the.... Kya likha hai... Bolo bolo.... 

M. Shut up chutanki... Now go and freshen up... 

A. OK... 

Arya goes from there cursing Minni for not telling what was written in the letter.... 

M. Mere liye letter likha idiot Neil aur mujhe diya bhi nahi...thats why my name was there I'm the letter...  Let me read it... 

Minni starts reading it... 

Minni I wanna tell you something which is unknown to you till. Now.... I have a past Bco of which u may not be comfortable with me after knowing it.. But I wanna tell u about it.... I don't want to hide anything and start a fresh with you... So here it is.... 

I have a wife and a kid...though we are not staying together but yet not divorced... We were separated 5yrs ago.... It's in the process of getting divorce.... But that's the reality of my life... 

But I won't deny that I am deeply and madly in love with you.... I wanted to keep myself away from you but couldn't... Tumhari taraf bad kheecha chala aaya mean... Nahi rakh paya khud ko tumse door... Koshish ki thi par hua hi nahi mujhse... Aur na tumhe rok paya mere paas aane se....tumhari tadap dekh kar mera dil tumhe door nahi rakh paya.....  Bas yeh jo pagalpan hai wo dono taraf se bhadta chala gaya.... Aur Ho gaya tumse meetha sa ishq.... 

Agar tumhe lagta hai ki humara koi future ho sakta hai to bas ek ishara kar dena mein samajh jaunga... Agar nahi to bhi koi ishara kar dena... Par muh mat pherna.... Pyaar nahi dost bankar khush Ho jaunga... 

Minni was just in tears after reading the letter.... She knew that the feel which she has for him is the same he has for her but at moment she thought that may be he just saw a friend in her that's it not a partner.... Thought the letter was not needed to prove hi love for her as she can sense it and she have sensed it so many times... But the letter said all. That which Neil. Wouldn't have said anytime soon..... She was just on cloud nine that her Neil loves her and wanted to start a life with her..... 

After sometime 

Neil was back from restaurant seeing him coming  Arya just jumped. On him.... 

A. Neil... Tum aa gaye... 

N. Yes choti madam.... I am home.... 

A. I missed u... 

M. Nautanki bas ha... Utro... Let him get fresh... Chalo upar... Khana kha ke sona hai... 

N. I too missed u... Go get ur dinner and sleep... 

M. Tum bhi fresh hoke aa jao... 

N. Haa... 

Arya had her dinner and went to her room to sleep... But make her go was big task for. Minni..... She wanted to speak to. Neil bit arya was not listening to her as she also wanted to spend some time with her genie.... Bit some how Minni convinced her to go.... Minni was waiting for. Neil at the table... 

N. Arey u dint had food yet.... 

M. Haa woh...i was waiting for. U na... 

N. Oh OK... Chalo then let's have.... 

Ise sach me samajh nahi aaya that I am giving him signal... 

Both were having dinner silently just then and Neil took the last cutlet from the bowl. And took a bite... 

M. Cutlet khatam Ho gaya... 

N. Oh so sorry... I liked it so had the last one... 

M. That's OK... Give me that o will have one bite... 

N. Ah.. Minni mera jhoota hai... 

M. To kya hua... That's OK... Give na baba... She took it from his hands and took bite from the same place where Neil took.... 

She was just seeing him how he will react when she bites at the same place but for her surprise he looked confused than aroused.... 

The finished the remaining dinner and were sitting in the balcony having coffee... 

Minni was just stealing glances of him now and then.... She was behaving like a teenager whose crush was sitting in front of her and she can't handle the blush.... She was just thinking that... He only asked to give some signal... But why is he not understanding... I took his bite... Don't he get it that I am. Interested in him or am I being kiddish by doing all. This... Instead should I tell. Him directly.... Neil voice broughy her back from her dreamland 

N. Waise...tumne kya bhashan diya yaar isha ko... Woh to hakki bakki reh gayi... 

M. Haaa... What... 

N. Kaha kho Gayi...i was telling u shocked isha by telling that she won't get any of my Mother's things... Not her house nor her jewellery....u know I become weak in front of her by swing keya... Thanks for standing for me there.... 

M. Of course Neil, I will always stand by you... And rahi baat ghar aur jewellery ki... Woh meri mother in-law ka hai how will I allow her to take it just like that.... 

N. Yeah I know.... Wait a second what did you say just now.... 

Neil was shocked when Minni addressed his mother and her mother in law..he don't understand for a second that what happened.... 

N. Mini tell. Me what did u say now.... 

M. Tumne nahi suna Kya...

N. Suna.. I mean... I am. Not sure ki jo maine suna was that real.... 

Minni came near him and said slowly... 

M. Yes it's real... U wanted a signal. Right... Isn't this enough or u want anything else.... 

N. Tumne letter kab padha... 

M. Mere liye tha to mere pass aana hi tha... Kabse ishare kar rahi hoon but timhe samajh hi nahi aaya...

N. Matlab wo wait Karna then meta jhoota khana was all that.... 

M. Yes... But tum to bhudhu Ho na... Samajhte kaha Ho.... 

Neil pulled her holding her waist... 

N. Samjha do phir.... 

M. Kaise.... 

N. Don't u know that... 

M. No... 

N.. Acha.. Mera jhoota khaya hai to mujhe bhi to chance milna chahiye na.... 

M. Neil.... 

N. Oh so. Minni madam can blush... 

M. Yes... 

Saying that she just hid her face in his chest.... Neil lifted her face holding her chin and asked for the permission and Minni just closed her eyes and gave him the permission to taste her passionately....... 

So that's it guys... Hope u all like it.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neil sachme buddhu hai.... But hayee ye kitna romantic hai...

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was☺️

No words to describe☺️☺️

It was lovely❤️

Kash aisa hi ho show mein bhi

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haayyeee☺️

Kash kaash aisa ho jae please upar wale i mean cvs ye hum mineilans ko dedo🥺🥺

It was sooo beautiful lata❤️❤️

Thanks yrr do write more ❤️

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lata...bahut hi badiya tha☺️

Show mein b ye mil jaye 

Abh Letter hi kuch de sakta hai hume🤣

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Neil sachme buddhu hai.... But hayee ye kitna romantic hai...

Thanks avni... 🤗

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

This was☺️

No words to describe☺️☺️

It was lovely❤️

Kash aisa hi ho show mein bhi

Thanks anjali.... 🤗

Isse similar bhi ho to maza aa jayega... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

Haayyeee☺️

Kash kaash aisa ho jae please upar wale i mean cvs ye hum mineilans ko dedo🥺🥺

It was sooo beautiful lata❤️❤️

Thanks yrr do write more ❤️

Thanks Sakshi... 🤗

Sakshi yaar tum kisi aur forum me bhi active thi kya.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Thanks dear... 🤗

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Lata...bahut hi badiya tha☺️

Show mein b ye mil jaye 

Abh Letter hi kuch de sakta hai hume🤣

Thanks zalima... 🤗