Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Views also increasing....looks like solos have joined...till now I think only sidnaaz and few solos were watching

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sidnaazbaebies/status/1244970638386663424?s=19

Yes this is everything

Because this is the day we SidNaazians have been waiting for that sidhearts and shehnaazians join hands to make the song a hit just as Sid and Sana want and they deserve it ❀️

Congrats on new thread πŸ₯³

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

where Sidnazians are invisible? πŸ™„

That kids video where 100 M goal is there. One kid is Sidhearts and other is Shehnaazians. They together will reach 100M. Its not Sid but some fan made it. 

But don't worry I will be fine. Temporary hai. 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ritzie u are missing the point here babe

A SidNaazian is both Sidheart and Shehnaazian

We include in both fandom thats what makes a SidNaazian. The SidNaaz hashtag is in reference for us ❀️

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ritzie Sid and Sana r in a very difficult position ..kis kis ko khush kare ..shippers ko karte hai toh solos get angry and solos ko karte hai shippers get angry ..So they both take turns ..

Sometimes Sid makes solos happy toh Sana makes shippers happy like she did other day by giving msg fr all 3 fandoms ..Sometimes Sana makes solos happy toh Sid makes shippers happy like he did today with his ig story tik tok..

They both r surrounded by enemies around and they need to b extra careful while dealing with all 3 fandoms ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ritzie

That kids video where 100 M goal is there. One kid is Sidhearts and other is Shehnaazians. They together will reach 100M. Its not Sid but some fan made it. 

m coming to your rescue nowπŸ€—πŸ˜†

It is there on the board #SidNaaz 

They just tried to show that shehnazians and sidhearts together make sidnaaz which will achieve 100M and hashtag is mentioned on board na.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It says Sidnaz too!  It’s on the board 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But that's the point ..sidhearts and shehnaazians both combined together makes sidnaazians..when sidhearts and shehnaazians are a team it becomes sidnaaz..it's on the board behind 😍😍

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

m coming to your rescue nowπŸ€—πŸ˜†

It is there on the board #SidNaaz 

They just tried to show that shehnazians and sidhearts together make sidnaaz which will achieve 100M and hashtag is mentioned on board na.

Yes i think ritzie missed the sidnaaz hashtag ..its written on the board ..

Tik tok showed sidnaaz bana when sid and sana fans joined hands ..so b together ..dont fall in divide and rule trap ..