Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know a movie sucks when they’re pitching the superficial aspects of it 

No one is saying Takht is a phenomenal story. 

Karan trying to woo other producers to invest in his Sakht 

😲

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Supporting KJO cos of Jahnu 😛

Naah 😆 But it's true, people here were reacting as if they don't know how films get made and how some countries offer monetary support to shoot in their countries for tourism. 😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Naah 😆 But it's true, people here were reacting as if they don't know how films get made and how some countries offer monetary support to shoot in their countries for tourism. 😆

Spain also gave freebies to Zoya for ZNMD and Kjo is a bigger name, great for tourism prospect.

Edited by Ennuyi - 4 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Karan admits Alia's part is small.

“Even Takht is an ensemble, she has a solid part in a way that she is extremely beautiful. It is one of my favourite tracks in the film but I still feel believe she and I have a film to make. A film that we can be known for. I haven’t really leveraged this whole lot of talent that we know.”

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

Karan admits Alia's part is small.

“Even Takht is an ensemble, she has a solid part in a way that she is extremely beautiful. It is one of my favourite tracks in the film but I still feel believe she and I have a film to make. A film that we can be known for. I haven’t really leveraged this whole lot of talent that we know.”

So KJO's dream project is not Takht but the one he'll make with Aloo oh ok...looking forward 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So KJO's dream project is not Takht but the one he'll make with Aloo oh ok...looking forward 😆

Wasn’t Kalank supposed to be his dream project?  I think KJo thinks a lot of big things but they don’t always come to fruition or not the way everyone hoped they would anyway.  

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Wasn’t Kalank supposed to be his dream project?  I think KJo thinks a lot of big things but they don’t always come to fruition or not the way everyone hoped they would anyway.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh jeez 😆😆😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yeah he said something like its a film that will define us God knows what he meant..