Posted: 3 years ago

Sets toh KALANK Kay bhi bohut SHANDAAR thay..... ðŸ¤ª

And people were wondering why is Karan shooting in Spain and Italy. ðŸ˜† 

Just look at the palace. Why would you create sets if you have something so beautiful readymade for you?

so vicky and bhumi were going to shoot together on 24th april, so i am guessing bhumi is playing the other sister

then ranveer, kareena, anil and jhanvi were going to start shooting on 1st May, alia was going to shoot at the end of may/june so it looks like alia is playing the prostitute, and jhanvi might be playing dara shiko's wife i'm guessing 

Originally posted by zara321

so vicky and bhumi were going to shoot together on 24th april, so i am guessing bhumi is playing the other sister

then ranveer, kareena, anil and jhanvi were going to start shooting on 1st May, alia was going to shoot at the end of may/june so it looks like alia is playing the prostitute, and jhanvi might be playing dara shiko's wife i'm guessing 

Hmmm but then who will play dilras ?? She is more important to the family politics than hirabai.  And jhanvi was taking dance lessons will they nadira doing mujra ???

From the schedule it seems like Vicky will have the longest schedule as he first one to start. And karan earlier said that he and ranveer will shoot till the end  

I hope they give proper screen space to jahanara she was the empress most important person after shah jahan himself plus both her brother loojed upto her and seeked her advice 

I want this movie to go away.

KJo cannot be trusted to handle a historical.

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Hmmm but then who will play dilras ?? She is more important to the family politics than hirabai.  And jhanvi was taking dance lessons will they nadira doing mujra ???

From the schedule it seems like Vicky will have the longest schedule as he first one to start. And karan earlier said that he and ranveer will shoot till the end  

I hope they give proper screen space to jahanara she was the empress most important person after shah jahan himself plus both her brother loojed upto her and seeked her advice 

i think it also depends on each of the stars schedules and when they are free to shoot, i guess they were going to shoot vicky and bhumi's scenes first as bhumi must have had those dates free, then ranveer, kareena, anil and jhanvi were probably going to shoot their scenes together on 1st May. The fact that alia was going to shoot 1-2 months after everyone else shows she isn't part of the mughal family, she must be playing the prostitute 

i don't think dilras bhanu is going to be that important to the story kjo is going to show onscreen, he seems to have cast only the important parts with the big stars, dara and aurangzeb also had two other brothers called shah shujah and murad Baksh which were important to the story but kjo hasn't cast big stars in those roles, i guess he is only focusing on a few characters 

maybe there is going to be a song with nadira banu, i mean if slb can make padmavati, bajirao, khilji, mastani dance and get away with it then i don't think kjo is going to have that big of a problem 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by zara321

i don't think dilras bhanu is going to be that important to the story kjo is going to show onscreen, he seems to have cast only the important parts with the big stars, dara and aurangzeb also had two other brothers called shah shujah and murad Baksh which were important to the story but kjo hasn't cast big stars in those roles, i guess he is only focusing on a few characters 

Trust kjo to turn this in to a family sob story with both dara and aurangazeb being majnu  seriously what is the reason for still not finalising two brothers murad and shah shuja in a movie that apparently is based family feud.  I will so mad if he ruins this 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 3 years ago

Takht say yaad aaya, what did happened to Karan Johar recently ðŸ˜²

he started seeming  a 70 year old, just like his one time beau srk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by taniya.91 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MahanalayakKarn

I want this movie to go away.

KJo cannot be trusted to handle a historical.

Yes kjo is going to give more importance to dara and aurangazeb s love interest than murad and shah shuja in a movie that is apparently based on family feud for the throne . And also he goes around calling it k3g of mughal era